Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 05-18-2009, 08:11 PM   #1
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Body Building

I am not sure if anyone on this board is into body building, but I have to share some great news about my daughter. She took up body building about seven years ago, her mother (my wife) was dying of cancer and her husband (in the Special Forces) was constantly being deployed to Iraq, Afganistan, and Africa, she joined a gym to relieve the stress and she became hooked.

Well this weekend she clinched the Women's Open Bodybuilding division at the May 16th OCB Pride of the Atlantic show in Richmond, VA to become one of the newest IFPA Pros.

She does not use steriods, thus competes in that division. She will compete in the Pro Masters division since she is over 35.

I am so proud of her, she has worked so hard to get where she is at.

I will be building her a website to feature her pics, bio, etc. and will post that here when I get it done. Below is a picture of her from the meet this weekend. She weighs all of 112 pounds.

Last edited by left texas; 05-27-2009 at 04:31 AM.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2009, 08:19 PM   #2
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

jesus man. She is ripped. Congrats! She looks great. Good work bro.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:43 PM   #3
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks MavsX, it has been tough for her to win the open all around at her weight class.
But now she is a pro!!

PS She is the mother of my two grandkids, a 10 year old dauther and a six year old boy!

Last edited by left texas; 05-18-2009 at 08:45 PM.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:52 AM   #4
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Congrats!!! Great job on both her part and your part as a parent!!!

Best wishes and prayers for you and your family!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 04:39 PM   #5
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Dude, do you know how difficult it is for me to go to the gym 3 days in a row? The level of dedication is insane. Congrats to you and her! Best of luck with her Pro career!
Old 05-26-2009, 02:22 PM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Got any pics of her naked?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:26 PM   #7
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Murph,

That's his kid...with all due respect, your post is uncool.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 05:58 PM   #8
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah man - considering his story of his dying wife this makes my top 10 for most uncool post ever here. You my friend can seriously be a vinegar-scented douche when you want to be.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:35 PM   #9
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Tough crowd..
Old 05-26-2009, 11:18 PM   #10
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think she needs anyone around here to stand up for her - she could twist Murph into a pretzel...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:21 PM   #11
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I don't think she needs anyone around here to stand up for her - she could twist Murph into a pretzel...
At 112#, I doubt it.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:22 PM   #12
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
At 112#, I doubt it.
How big is Murph?

Old 05-26-2009, 11:28 PM   #13
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
How big is Murph?
Don't you remember how he was trying to rid a lot a fat off his ass with that New Year's resolution? My guess is that he's twice her size.

Probably a soft 210.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:24 AM   #14
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

If Murphy is a douche, then I am a dildo. I repped him for his comment with an even nastier, snarkier remark. I also only skimmed Left's first post and frankly saw the pic and made a generalization. Having now read it, well.......I feel like scum.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:31 AM   #15
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Don't you remember how he was trying to rid a lot a fat off his ass with that New Year's resolution? My guess is that he's twice her size.

Probably a soft 210.

Old 05-27-2009, 01:51 PM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

Isn't it fun to laugh a little bit?
Old 05-27-2009, 01:52 PM   #17
Murphy3
Guru

Hey, if I can't stir the pot from time to time, then life just isn't worth living here at DM.com. If I piss someone off for my own amusement..or if someone thinks I'm a douche but I get a little chuckle out of it, isn't it worth it in the long run?
Old 05-27-2009, 03:33 PM   #18
left texas
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Got any pics of her naked?
Here you go Murph

Old 05-27-2009, 03:39 PM   #19
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

/pinch
Old 05-27-2009, 05:32 PM   #20
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Wow, this is really awkward.
You guys are jackasses....

Oh and congats left texas.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:55 PM   #21
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by left texas View Post
Here you go Murph

I suppose we now have before and after pics.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:59 PM   #22
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Wat is body buideling ? I only know Arnolds " pumping eiron "
Old 05-28-2009, 08:45 PM   #23
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

haha
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:21 PM   #24
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Murph,

That's his kid...with all due respect, your post is uncool.
My comment wasn't intended to be disrespectful at all. I just needed further evidence before I commented on the young lady's physical beauty that is hopefully a match for her inner beauty.

I only wanted artistic nudes..
Old 07-03-2009, 11:00 AM   #25
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Here you go Murph

haha..

Good Juan

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:23 PM   #26
left texas
Golden Member

My daughter is now 40 and has received her pro card. Here is a short video (less than 2 minutes). She competed at 116 pounds for this event.

LINK
Old 10-10-2011, 05:40 AM   #27
JWilliams

JWilliams is on a distinguished road

I'm starting to get into that stage of life were I want to have huge bulging muscles (Biceps + Triceps + Shoulders). But I have a tight budget. My next pay check I plan to buy a curl-bar so I know that would help but here is a series of questions I fail to understand.
How many days per week do I work on my arms and shoulders?
What do they mean by 3 sets of 8 in bodybuilding?
How many minutes or hours do I lift weights?
I've heard of protein supplements but am they effective and which one is the best?
Old 10-10-2011, 03:05 PM   #28
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
My daughter is now 40 and has received her pro card. Here is a short video (less than 2 minutes). She competed at 116 pounds for this event.

LINK
cool...good for her..
Old 10-11-2011, 07:31 PM   #29
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWilliams View Post
I'm starting to get into that stage of life were I want to have huge bulging muscles (Biceps + Triceps + Shoulders). But I have a tight budget. My next pay check I plan to buy a curl-bar so I know that would help but here is a series of questions I fail to understand.
How many days per week do I work on my arms and shoulders?
What do they mean by 3 sets of 8 in bodybuilding?
How many minutes or hours do I lift weights?
I've heard of protein supplements but am they effective and which one is the best?

How about buying a book or using the internetz..?
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fluff rage, fluffroids, got a bit fluffy in here, how to be a douche