Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 07-24-2022, 11:54 AM   #1361
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Tyler Dorsey signs 2 way deal with the Mavs
Not overly enthusiastic about this but doesn't really matter.

Would have rather signed a 22 yo Lawson who is bigger, can play defense, rebounds and shot 50% from 3 in the summer league, than a 26 yo who has only shot 35% from 3 and has a seemingly very limited upside.

Last edited by rimrocker; 07-24-2022 at 11:56 AM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2022, 12:33 PM   #1362
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
Not overly enthusiastic about this but doesn't really matter.

Would have rather signed a 22 yo Lawson who is bigger, can play defense, rebounds and shot 50% from 3 in the summer league, than a 26 yo who has only shot 35% from 3 and has a seemingly very limited upside.
Yea on the surface it seems like an odd decision to lock into Dorsey that early.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 11:59 AM   #1363
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Moses Wright is signing a guaranteed deal in China with the Zhejiang Golden Bulls and is expected to waive his two-way deal.

Can we rewind time and sign Lawson to the second two-way?
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 03:23 PM   #1364
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Moses Wright is signing a guaranteed deal in China with the Zhejiang Golden Bulls and is expected to waive his two-way deal.

Can we rewind time and sign Lawson to the second two-way?
If we can rewind time, that's a small ask. I'd definitely grant it. I would choose to get prime Dirk back to play with Doncic.

Old 07-29-2022, 08:00 PM   #1365
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
If we can rewind time, that's a small ask. I'd definitely grant it. I would choose to get prime Dirk back to play with Doncic.
And....Aguirre, Blackman, Chandler, Nash, Tarpley, Marion, JET, Kidd, D. Ellis, and Perkins.

That would be my dream 12 if we could rewind.
Old 07-30-2022, 08:35 AM   #1366
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
D. Ellis

You would take Ellis over Finley? Blasphemy!
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 03:20 PM   #1367
rimrocker
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
You would take Ellis over Finley?
Yep...without question.

Last edited by rimrocker; 07-30-2022 at 03:21 PM.
Old 07-31-2022, 03:31 PM   #1368
liqwidhalo

liqwidhalo has a spectacular aura aboutliqwidhalo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
And....Aguirre, Blackman, Chandler, Nash, Tarpley, Marion, JET, Kidd, D. Ellis, and Perkins.

No Jamal Mashburn?
liqwidhalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 05:54 AM   #1369
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liqwidhalo View Post
No Jamal Mashburn?
Nash, Fin, Mashburn, Marion, Chandler
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 09:43 AM   #1370
washedklean77

washedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
You would take Ellis over Finley? Blasphemy!
Finley was a beast here for his first 5 to 6 seasons when he was a tremendous slasher and finisher at the rim. Then he fell in love with the jumpshot and he was never the same. If his shots weren't falling, he was then a liability on both ends of the court. Same can be said for THJ today.
Old 08-01-2022, 10:25 AM   #1371
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Chris Haynes: The NBA has begun an investigation into the New York Knicks for alleged tampering regarding free agent pickup Jalen Brunson, sources inform @YahooSports. ? via Twitter ChrisBHaynes

NBA will look into whether New York Knicks made contact with Jalen Brunson prior to the start of the free agency period. ?
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 11:31 AM   #1372
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by washedklean77 View Post
Finley was a beast here for his first 5 to 6 seasons when he was a tremendous slasher and finisher at the rim. Then he fell in love with the jumpshot and he was never the same. If his shots weren't falling, he was then a liability on both ends of the court. Same can be said for THJ today.
Yea. I remember Finley as a frustrating player at points because like THJ...how can you not dribble drive more effectively.

Old 08-01-2022, 11:57 AM   #1373
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Yea. I remember Finley as a frustrating player at points because like THJ...how can you not dribble drive more effectively.
Finley was a much better ball handler than THJ though even if he was mediocre at it. Problem with Fin is he had the same move every time against the defender. Ball up, out, down, then drive. Too predictable.

As far as this Dale Ellis thing goes...Seattle's Ellis, hell yes over Finley. Dallas's Ellis wasn't that player, so Fin for sure.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 07:03 PM   #1374
rimrocker
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Finley was a much better ball handler than THJ though even if he was mediocre at it. Problem with Fin is he had the same move every time against the defender. Ball up, out, down, then drive. Too predictable.

As far as this Dale Ellis thing goes...Seattle's Ellis, hell yes over Finley. Dallas's Ellis wasn't that player, so Fin for sure.
Ellis was on the verge of a major breakout with the Mavs, but they were simply too deep for him to take on a major role.
He was a legit starter, but no way was he moving Blackman or Aquirre to the bench.
They were in a position where they had to move him.

But damn...the Mavs made the worst trade in Mavs history (imo) when they traded Dale Ellis for Al Wood. That might be one of the most memorable unbalanced trades in NBA history for some of us old-timers.

They had a similar situation shortly after with Schrempf. They botched that one too by trading him and a 2nd rounder (Antonio Davis) for Herb Williams.

Mark Price for a 2nd rounder was another stupid move the Mavs made.

But to be honest, I'd take Schrempf over Fin in my dream 12.
My internal debate was between Schrempf and Ellis in my initial post.

Last edited by rimrocker; 08-01-2022 at 09:06 PM.
Old 08-03-2022, 11:15 AM   #1375
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

I have this gut feeling that the Heat are salivating at the prospect of adding Donovan Mitchell to a starting five with Butler, Bam, and Lowry. Especially, if they are going to keep pace with the Celtics. The problem is that Miami will need a third team to make it happen because the Jazz are not likely thrilled about the idea of taking on Duncan Robinson's four year contract. Mavs would be in a position to be the third team to make this work. The most straightforward trade being the Mavs send THJ and his three year contract (salary goes down every year) to Utah with Robinson coming to the Mavs. I am not sure that is a great deal for the Mavs but the following might make more sense:

Miami trades:
Robinson to the Mavs
Herro to the Jazz
Oladipo to the Jazz
Several 1st round draft picks to the Jazz

Utah trades:
Mitchell to the Heat
Jared Butler to the Heat (Rudy Gay also works)
Beverley to the Mavs

Mavs trade:
THJ to the Jazz
Powell to the Jazz

Outcome:
Miami receives Mitchell and Butler (or Gay)
Jazz receive Herro, Oladipo, THJ, Powell, draft picks
Mavs receive Robinson and Beverley

It is a lot for the Heat to give up for Mitchell but I am not sure they have much choice if they are going to compete with the Celtics. Boston absolutely won the offseason in my opinion given the additions of Brogdon and Gallo. Miami has to do something and Mitchell is the best option they have if they want to keep their core.

Note: Adding Butler or Gay is not necessary to make the trade work (Mitchell alone works), but the Jazz would need to trade one more player because I do not believe they have enough roster slots otherwise. They could waive Powell immediately as a third option.
Old 08-03-2022, 01:50 PM   #1376
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
I have this gut feeling that the Heat are salivating at the prospect of adding Donovan Mitchell to a starting five with Butler, Bam, and Lowry. Especially, if they are going to keep pace with the Celtics. The problem is that Miami will need a third team to make it happen because the Jazz are not likely thrilled about the idea of taking on Duncan Robinson's four year contract. Mavs would be in a position to be the third team to make this work. The most straightforward trade being the Mavs send THJ and his three year contract (salary goes down every year) to Utah with Robinson coming to the Mavs. I am not sure that is a great deal for the Mavs but the following might make more sense:

Miami trades:
Robinson to the Mavs
Herro to the Jazz
Oladipo to the Jazz
Several 1st round draft picks to the Jazz

Utah trades:
Mitchell to the Heat
Jared Butler to the Heat (Rudy Gay also works)
Beverley to the Mavs

Mavs trade:
THJ to the Jazz
Powell to the Jazz

Outcome:
Miami receives Mitchell and Butler (or Gay)
Jazz receive Herro, Oladipo, THJ, Powell, draft picks
Mavs receive Robinson and Beverley

It is a lot for the Heat to give up for Mitchell but I am not sure they have much choice if they are going to compete with the Celtics. Boston absolutely won the offseason in my opinion given the additions of Brogdon and Gallo. Miami has to do something and Mitchell is the best option they have if they want to keep their core.

Note: Adding Butler or Gay is not necessary to make the trade work (Mitchell alone works), but the Jazz would need to trade one more player because I do not believe they have enough roster slots otherwise. They could waive Powell immediately as a third option.
I?m not super interested in Robinson with Bertans on the roster. I saw somewhere earlier Mavs are shopping THJ. Robinson?s contract is rough though. Basically Bertans but longer I think.
Old 08-06-2022, 05:56 PM   #1377
liqwidhalo

Talking

Hell no to Duncan Robinson, rather keep Bertans.
Old 08-08-2022, 05:32 PM   #1378
BPo001
Diamond Member

In a face-to-face meeting with Brooklyn Nets owner Joe Tsai over the weekend, All-NBA star Kevin Durant reiterated his trade request and informed Tsai that he needs to choose between Durant or the pairing of general manager Sean Marks and coach Steve Nash, sources tell The Athletic. Durant stated he does not have faith in the team?s direction, sources said. ? via Shams Charania @ The Athletic

Faith in the team?s direction? They signed you to a max deal, and paid you to rehab. Signed/traded for your buddies. Didn?t KD and Kylie want Nash at the HC?
Old 08-08-2022, 06:45 PM   #1379
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

KD is a piece of crap.

He needs to be punished by making him play out his contract in Dallas-Fort Worth.
Old 08-08-2022, 07:53 PM   #1380
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
In a face-to-face meeting with Brooklyn Nets owner Joe Tsai over the weekend, All-NBA star Kevin Durant reiterated his trade request and informed Tsai that he needs to choose between Durant or the pairing of general manager Sean Marks and coach Steve Nash, sources tell The Athletic. Durant stated he does not have faith in the team?s direction, sources said. ? via Shams Charania @ The Athletic

Faith in the team?s direction? They signed you to a max deal, and paid you to rehab. Signed/traded for your buddies. Didn?t KD and Kylie want Nash at the HC?
Ha, welcome to the NBA Joe Tsai.....nah, I think they just endorsed it after he was hired....they didn't care at that point. Thought KD and Nash did have some interaction in Oakland when Nash I believe was a "consultant" under Kerr. Well either way, KD made the demand without any reason, now weeks, with nothing being done....he's dropped his value even further coming out it's me or the coach.

I think this is more Nash than Marks. When a player does not respect you as a coach, it's going to be a lost season. Marks has his hands tied with 3 40 million dollar salaries, not much you can do when you are handicapped like that. You got Harden who probably ignores every coaches' plea, that shows KD that there is a lack of respect from players and it will continue with the next 40 million dollar man. When you have a contract like Kyrie sit out for home games....with Nash not being able to do anything about it....it probably ate at KD all season...who cares what he said in the media, players will toe the line. It ate at a competitor like KD. Then you trade Harden for a bag full of trash......in KD's mind, draft picks are trash. KD and Kidd......boy that would fit like a glove. All that work Kidd did with Giannis will again pop up here, a 7 foot point guard, or power forward...boy imagine all the tricks Kidd can teach KD. Then you cross that with Luka.....we got 3 1st rounders and a bag of trash laying around?
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 08:01 PM   #1381
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I mean, KD already said he wants out, so I feel like this is just another odd thing for him to do. What if they fired the coach/gm, and he still wants out? He certainly embraces being the villain.

With that said, if Luka wanted Nico/Kidd gone, then it would happen immediately. This is a league run by superstars...like it or not.

Old 08-09-2022, 12:19 PM   #1382
BPo001
Diamond Member

Not that anyone really cares what Kyrie thinks, but?

The Nets did not respond to a request for comment. A message sent to Rich Kleiman, Durant?s business partner, went unanswered. A source close to the Nets organization indicated Durant is not the only Nets star unhappy with the team?s leadership. ?Kyrie Irving hates these guys,? the source said. ?He feels that Nash is terrible and Marks is bad.? ? via Mark W. Sanchez, Josh Kosman @ New York Post
Old 08-09-2022, 01:42 PM   #1383
BPo001
Diamond Member

double post.

Last edited by BPo001; 08-09-2022 at 01:42 PM.
Old 08-09-2022, 09:52 PM   #1384
BPo001
Diamond Member

Marc Stein: Dallas plans to hire former NBA swingman Marko Milič ? Slovenia?s first NBA player ? to join the coaching staff in player development, league sources confirm. Milič obviously knows Luka Dončić well and played with Jason Kidd in Phoenix. More NBA from me: marcstein.Substack.com ? via Twitter TheSteinLine
Old 08-15-2022, 07:51 PM   #1385
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

They really aren't concerned about not having another pg huh?

Old 08-15-2022, 10:23 PM   #1386
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Sexton is available but Cleveland are waiting for Mitchell deal
Mitchell is available but UTah are waiting for KD/Kyrie shoes to drop
JAzz are willing to deal Bev, but they are waiting to see if they can get a good deal on Mitchell, which again might depend on KD/Kyrie

Just because the Mavs haven't made a move by August, doesn't mean they won't make a move. IT might be trading camp. It might be the TDL, but they are looking and I believe they will get something done.
Old 08-16-2022, 11:17 AM   #1387
BPo001
Diamond Member

Marc Stein: The Knicks are scheduled to be in Dallas for former Mavericks guard Jalen Brunson?s return to Big D on Dec. 27, league sources tell me, two days after New York hosts Philadelphia on Christmas. More NBA from me: marcstein.Substack.com ? via Twitter TheSteinLine
Old 08-16-2022, 04:59 PM   #1388
JustJay

JustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Marc Stein: The Knicks are scheduled to be in Dallas for former Mavericks guard Jalen Brunson?s return to Big D on Dec. 27, league sources tell me, two days after New York hosts Philadelphia on Christmas. More NBA from me: marcstein.Substack.com ? via Twitter TheSteinLine
I can't find the image where it's got Jalen in a Knicks uniform facing Luka and the Mavs and the score is like 73-37 Mavs.
JustJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 10:04 PM   #1389
liqwidhalo

Now Mavs need to sign Dennis Schroder.
Old 08-20-2022, 11:39 AM   #1390
BPo001
Diamond Member

Chris Fedor: The Cavs have had conversations with Dallas about a sign and trade for Collin Sexton. But if you?re talking about a sign-and-trade, the Cavs need something back that is going to be valuable to them. And neither the Jazz nor the Mavericks have the pieces that the Cavs would want back in a sign and trade for Colin. ? via Hayden Grove @ Cleveland Plain Dealer
Old 08-21-2022, 01:28 AM   #1391
JustJay

JustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Chris Fedor: The Cavs have had conversations with Dallas about a sign and trade for Collin Sexton. But if you?re talking about a sign-and-trade, the Cavs need something back that is going to be valuable to them. And neither the Jazz nor the Mavericks have the pieces that the Cavs would want back in a sign and trade for Colin. ? via Hayden Grove @ Cleveland Plain Dealer
So they had a conversation that went no where that's really great news. I'm sure Dallas made the call to Cleveland because everyone knows we have no trade assets.
Old 08-21-2022, 10:28 AM   #1392
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJay View Post
So they had a conversation that went no where that's really great news. I'm sure Dallas made the call to Cleveland because everyone knows we have no trade assets.
Would you rather they not call teams to inquire what the asking price is? Doesn?t hurt to have a conversation. Maybe it went nowhere now, it closer to the trade deadline maybe Cleveland will be a little more open to moving him if it isn?t working out.
Old 08-21-2022, 11:08 PM   #1393
rimrocker
Diamond Member

Quote:
Would you rather they not call teams to inquire what the asking price is? Doesn?t hurt to have a conversation. Maybe it went nowhere now, it closer to the trade deadline maybe Cleveland will be a little more open to moving him if it isn?t working out.
I think that could be the strategy at this point.

Go with what we have to see how chemistry works, measure successes, see if the young players develop into anything special that can have an impact or become decent trade bait, and determine any areas of need. Then make the necessary moves at TDL or before to fill any voids (injuries, attitudes, etc...) or areas of need to prepare for the POs.

Perhaps we'll be in a better position to knab a guy like Sexton without giving up as many assets as we would have to now and maybe other teams will be in more desperate situations to give up higher caliber players at lower prices.

Last edited by rimrocker; 08-21-2022 at 11:09 PM.
Old 08-23-2022, 10:51 AM   #1394
BPo001
Diamond Member

Shams Charania: Steve Nash, Joe Tsai and Sean Marks met with Kevin Durant and Rich Kleiman in Los Angeles on Monday and have decided to move forward with partnership, Nets say. ? via Twitter ShamsCharania

So all that for nothing?
Old 08-23-2022, 10:54 AM   #1395
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Cuban will make a move now for another ball handler.
Old 08-23-2022, 11:49 AM   #1396
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Hopefully Cuban will make a move now for another ball handler.
Unless he's still waiting on the Jazz/Knicks thing which would be silly because Ainge is insane with his asks.

Old 08-23-2022, 08:05 PM   #1397
BPo001
Diamond Member

I wonder if we could get Coby White off Chicago somehow. They have a logjam at guard.
Old 08-24-2022, 07:22 AM   #1398
Lestat_1795

Lestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by liqwidhalo View Post
Now Mavs need to sign Dennis Schroder.
This!
Lestat_1795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 10:29 PM   #1399
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Sad the Mavs can't beat a Lakers package for Pat Bev.

Old 08-25-2022, 11:17 AM   #1400
JustJay

Pat Bev and Russ have a long history of hating each other. I'll have some popcorn ready.