Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-18-2006, 09:35 PM   #1
mavfanfromokla

mavfanfromokla is on a distinguished road
Default we have to deal with it

we as fans can bitch and moan all day long. I pissed as hell about the suspension. but the players need to use it as motivation. We have a coach that does not belive in bitching and moaning. he will not let the team use this as an excuse. he will make them use it as motivation. no doubt we would be better off with terry playing. I still think we win tom night. my question is who plays in terrys postion. any thoughts on what avery might do to adjust.? he is a smart coach. if anyone can alter the game plan its him.
mavfanfromokla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2006, 09:36 PM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

really?
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 09:37 PM   #3
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest I'm too po'd to be rational about any of this. I'll be there at the arena and finley will finally get the boo from me. I sure would like to blow the tattle-tale wusses off the court. We'll obviously see.

But nice job stern...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 09:39 PM   #4
Obi Wan Ginobili

Obi Wan Ginobili is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
To be honest I'm too po'd to be rational about any of this. I'll be there at the arena and finley will finally get the boo from me. I sure would like to blow the tattle-tale wusses off the court. We'll obviously see.

But nice job stern...
I am not being sarcastic, honestly, but you want to boo Finley for getting racked in the balls?
Obi Wan Ginobili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 09:41 PM   #5
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi Wan Ginobili
I am not being sarcastic, honestly, but you want to boo Finley for getting racked in the balls?
Right now I want to boo anything in silver and black...get it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 05-18-2006, 09:43 PM   #6
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some of those words have more than one syllable...he might need pictures

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 09:44 PM   #7
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Finley doesn't have balls.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 09:44 PM   #8
Obi Wan Ginobili

No, actually as Silver and Black did nothing wrong, but OK
Old 05-18-2006, 09:45 PM   #9
Obi Wan Ginobili

Quote:
Well, Finleys balls are black and blue, most likely, close enough ?
Old 05-18-2006, 09:46 PM   #10
mavfanfromokla

the spurs at one time were my 2nd fav nba team, that has changed in the last couple of years. but now after this i will never root for the spurs in any game again. if it wasnt for the rivewalk. that city would be the armpit of the state.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:49 PM   #11
Obi Wan Ginobili

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfanfromokla
the spurs at one time were my 2nd fav nba team, that has changed in the last couple of years. but now after this i will never root for the spurs in any game again. if it wasnt for the rivewalk. that city would be the armpit of the state.
And i lived in Dallas for 13 years and i never thought i would see such twisted logic from what i consider intelligent , classy people...

Because an opposing player took a punch in his naughty bits from YOUR player in anger while laying on the floor and YOUR player got suspended for it BY THE NBA you will never root for spurs again and consider SA the armpit of the state?

Old 05-18-2006, 09:53 PM   #12
mavfanfromokla

why are u still here? if you are a spur fan why arent you on their message board? I know if the mavs do win tom night. you will not be on this board. But your ass will be here if the spurs win it.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 05-18-2006 at 11:07 PM.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:53 PM   #13
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

It blows my mind that the Spurs are somehow at fault for Terry's actions. For TERRY'S ACTIONS.

It's amazing how the behavior of each team's fans has changed since this evening. Now it's the Mavs fans who are whining about the officiating and the Spurs fans who are gloating.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 09:53 PM   #14
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

remember when they gloated after game 1 and dissapeared? This weekend will be SO MUCH SWEETER.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:55 PM   #15
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
And i lived in Dallas for 13 years and i never thought i would see such twisted logic from what i consider intelligent , classy people...

Because an opposing player took a punch in his naughty bits from YOUR player in anger while laying on the floor and YOUR player got suspended for it BY THE NBA you will never root for spurs again and consider SA the armpit of the state?

He wasn't punched in the nuts. Get over it. You are using that to justify the suspension and it just didn't happen. If anything he was hit in the stomach VERY mildly. Finly is such a puss that he ran, crying to the officials. I hate the SOB now. Total BS.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:56 PM   #16
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
No, actually as Silver and Black did nothing wrong, but OK
Other than running to stern with a video and trying to get a mavs player thrown out for less than a love-tap on mike finley's precious weiner.

No WONDER they are called the sp*rs. They'll do just about anything it seems to get an advantage.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:57 PM   #17
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Well, Finleys balls are black and blue, most likely, close enough ?
Barely...looking at that video some more that could have been a love-pinch as much as a "punch".
Old 05-18-2006, 09:57 PM   #18
Obi Wan Ginobili

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookit
He wasn't punched in the nuts. Get over it. You are using that to justify the suspension and it just didn't happen. If anything he was hit in the stomach VERY mildly. Finly is such a puss that he ran, crying to the officials. I hate the SOB now. Total BS.
He wasnt punched in the nuts. Ok, i am outta here, we have no rational baseline here whatsover. Holy crap. What happened to my Mavs fans?
Old 05-18-2006, 09:58 PM   #19
Bookit
Diamond Member

Quote:
He wasnt punched in the nuts. Ok, i am outta here, we have no rational baseline here whatsover. Holy crap. What happened to my Mavs fans?
Thank you.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:58 PM   #20
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
bye! If you dont come back during the day tomorrow, I probably won't see you again until next year. I hope you have a nice summer.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:59 PM   #21
dude1394
Guru

Quote:

You call that a punch right? I wasn't going to root for the spurs anyway but that was a nice little "get off me you traitorous bitch" love-tap. Only reason finley was so upset is that jet now knows he doesn't have any balls and his "endowment" has been greatly exaggerated.
Old 05-18-2006, 10:00 PM   #22
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Good get the heck out and let us rant. There no mystery here what you are doing. You've come in here to throw crap around while one of our players have gotten suspended for the wcf's and your team is the beneficiary.

If you had any "class" as you call it, you'd stfu and let it alone.
Old 05-18-2006, 10:10 PM   #23
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
You call that a punch right? I wasn't going to root for the spurs anyway but that was a nice little "get off me you traitorous bitch" love-tap. Only reason finley was so upset is that jet now knows he doesn't have any balls and his "endowment" has been greatly exaggerated.
kinda like bernie
Old 05-18-2006, 10:25 PM   #24
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WHAT THE F ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?

GET THE F OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 05-18-2006 at 11:09 PM.
MFFL is online now   Reply With Quote