Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-19-2006, 09:20 PM   #1
Mavfan + Ravenfan

Mavfan + Ravenfan is on a distinguished road
Default Ot:dallasbasketball.com

I tried this board since like late march, and racked up 500 posts. First i was here but i thought that board was better so i tired it. I found out that this is the best board, and that db.com is full of whining fans and uneccesary threads. So i'm back, ( as if anyone cares ).
When we was eight, we went to Bat Day to see the Yanks
In Sixty-Nine, his father and mines, they robbed banks
He pointed to the charm on his neck
With his last bit of energy left, told me rock it with respect
I opened it, seen the god holdin his kids
Photogenic, tears just burst out my wig

AKA-wu banga at db.com
AKA-mavsravensfanatic at scout.com
Mavfan + Ravenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2006, 09:26 PM   #2
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Don't look around too much. 3/4 of the threads in general discussion are pointless, whiny , 'unnnecessary threads'.. But welcome back to the suck.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 10:32 PM   #3
frost5

frost5 is on a distinguished road

i have to agree with you man...
frost5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 10:34 PM   #4
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, this is kinda like you're neighbor coming over to use your restroom facilites after you've had an unfortunate 24-hour stomach bug.

I'm so sorry...the smell is only temporary.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 06-19-2006 at 10:35 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 12:01 AM   #5
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Welcome back, glad to see you've seen the light.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 11:01 AM   #6
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Yeah, this is kinda like you're neighbor coming over to use your restroom facilites after you've had an unfortunate 24-hour stomach bug.

I'm so sorry...the smell is only temporary.
lol
Old 06-20-2006, 11:04 AM   #7
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

hi Wu Banga

I was just over at db.com

so you left? Thought it smelled better over there, now I know why