Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2011, 03:54 PM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default Dwight Howard...anyway he can be Dirk's Batman?

I know, I live in fantasy land...but hey, that's where great ideas start...then with some development a gem is made and turns into reality.

So think about some recent and not so recent history.

Lebron...Cleveland to Miami
Kobe...Wherever he was selected to go...to LA
Shaq...Orlando to LA...then Miami

There is a laundry list of "A" list superstars who for one reason or another wound up on a new team and created Title hopes or actually won a title with that 2nd team.

Now we all know that Dirk is on the tail end of his career, but still close to the peak of his value to the team...ON THE COURT.

But he has been lacking in a compliment of players, not mention respect from others in the NBA circles.

So what if, the Mavs did a full court press to acquire Dwight Howard, who is about as frustrated with Orlando as Shaq was?

What would it take?

Before anyone shoots this idea down...I'm not saying it's a done deal...but just curious to read some ideas and thoughts on what it would take to make this happen. Basically, what is the cost to get D. Howard and D. Nowitski to be playing for the Mavs in 2011/2012?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
thread diarrhea