Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-12-2009, 11:26 PM   #1
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk has been SUPER CLUTCH lately. Utah, Milwaukee, now Charlotte.....
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:26 PM   #2
cxb65
Golden Member

cxb65 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, Dirk!

Great finish, clutch shot after clutch shot!
cxb65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:28 PM   #3
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

I ruined my night, it's 6.27 AM right now, but hell, it was damn worthy to do so!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:27 PM   #4
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

what station is the post game on?
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:27 PM   #5
NYMAVGUY

NYMAVGUY has a spectacular aura aboutNYMAVGUY has a spectacular aura about

Dirk is looking MVP-ish!!!!
NYMAVGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:28 PM   #6
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Gerald Wallace is a flopper. Who knew?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:29 PM   #7
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Gerald Wallace is a flopper. Who knew?
every player is a flopper if the opportunity arises..including all our players

Last edited by AO41; 12-12-2009 at 11:30 PM.
AO41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:28 PM   #8
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

WE F'IN DID IT!!!!!!!! DIRK IS ABOVE ALL DAMN IT! I LOVE THIS KIND OF +REP!!

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L

xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:29 PM   #9
conjurer

conjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to all

I'm exhausted. Wow, that was some freakin clutchness from the Dirkster.
conjurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:29 PM   #10
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah... the mods can edit this... but I forgot to add... f*ck Stephen Jackson!
Old 12-12-2009, 11:30 PM   #11
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

oh, and keep that headband and hair. surfer dirk is cool in my book.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:31 PM   #12
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

My heart still feels weird. That was so amazing.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:33 PM   #13
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

That was the most stressful game of the year.
But once again Dirk is just amazing. Really think about what he did tonight. All those big shots. Now try to think of any other player in the league that can do that.
Hard isn't it?
Kobe is the only one I can think of

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:37 PM   #14
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
That was the most stressful game of the year.
But once again Dirk is just amazing. Really think about what he did tonight. All those big shots. Now try to think of any other player in the league that can do that.
Hard isn't it?
Kobe is the only one I can think of
Kobe can't do that. He can make ONE big shot, and knock down his free throws when he gets phantom fouls four or five times, but he can't will a team to victory, hitting clutch shot after clutch shot...not a chance.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:46 PM   #15
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Kobe can't do that. He can make ONE big shot, and knock down his free throws when he gets phantom fouls four or five times, but he can't will a team to victory, hitting clutch shot after clutch shot...not a chance.
Ehhhh...about 90% of the NBA-watching world would disagree with you on that one.
Old 12-13-2009, 12:03 AM   #16
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack View Post
Ehhhh...about 90% of the NBA-watching world would disagree with you on that one.
I know, but I'm part of that 10% who hates Kobe and will say stupid bs about him even if its not true.
Old 12-13-2009, 12:40 AM   #17
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
I know, but I'm part of that 10% who hates Kobe and will say stupid bs about him even if its not true.
Haha, fair enough.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:31 PM   #18
Bayliss

Quote:
"I really don't have much to say," said a frustrated and subdued Jackson. "I don't want to say the wrong thing and get fined, so I'm just going to say we had a chance to win the game and we weren't able to pull it out. We deserved to win this game. We played our butt off. We competed and did everything we're supposed to do to win this game, and for some reason it didn't happen that way."
The reason you didn't win and it didn't happen the way the way you wanted it to was because of:

Old 12-13-2009, 04:36 PM   #19
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of posters wanted Jackson and a few still want Jackson here, despite the fact that he's a low eFG% nutcase, with a penchant for emotional outbursts and whining as well as an albatross of a contract.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:42 PM   #20
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

He is a talent but I must admit seeing his whining after last night makes you think he's unfixable.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:40 PM   #21
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"I really don't have much to say," said a frustrated and subdued Jackson. "I don't want to say the wrong thing and get fined, so I'm just going to say we had a chance to win the game and we weren't able to pull it out. We deserved to win this game. We played our butt off. We competed and did everything we're supposed to do to win this game, and for some reason it didn't happen that way."

Wahhhhhh......we tried reeeeeeaaaaaaallll haaaaaaard....wahhhhhhhh

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 12-13-2009 at 05:40 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:59 PM   #22
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Not beating a team that shot 39%? Blame yourself...

Last edited by sefant77; 12-13-2009 at 07:01 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:40 PM   #23
tcat075
Diamond Member

I mean, this isn't a game we should take away a lot from and be all worried about the Mavericks. Dirk's not going to miss 20 shots and start off 1-11 from the floor again. If he has just a normal game, we win by 10 or so. Him hitting his shots allows our entire offense overall to play better. I'm just glad we won.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:23 PM   #24
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and ____ the prom queen."

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:36 PM   #25
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
"Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and ____ the prom queen."
I'd like to solve the puzzle. Winners go home and

Last edited by Flacolaco; Today at 09:38 PM

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:12 PM   #26
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
I'd like to solve the puzzle. Winners go home and

Last edited by Flacolaco; Today at 09:38 PM
Very nice. Well played.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:02 PM   #27
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
damp will dominate, gdt 09/10, sprechen sie deutsch?, that's what she said, were goin 2 castrate them, why castration so hard?