Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 01-03-2007, 07:37 PM   #801
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroholic
I didn't write that.
That's sort of the point of the thread.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2007, 10:02 AM   #802
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
That's sort of the point of my shwing shwong.
don't point that thing at me
Old 01-04-2007, 02:00 PM   #803
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
please point that thing at me
what "thing"?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 02:11 PM   #804
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
what? as long as he knows that your "thing" is my property.
So you and flaco are exclusive "partners" now?

D-M.com has brought two people together.

Sweet?
Old 01-04-2007, 02:37 PM   #805
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
love me so sweet
no

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 01-04-2007, 03:00 PM   #806
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
your post says "no, no", but your un-buckling belt and un-zipping pants, they say "oui, oui"
stop with the french.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:08 PM   #807
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I keep pictures of Boris Diaw and Tony Parker by my bed, and every night I whack off to them, dreaming about having an amazing threesome with them.
Now I remember why I stopped looking at this thread.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 07:01 PM   #808
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
Quote:
I keep pictures of Boris Diaw and Tony Parker by my bed, and every night I whack off to them, dreaming about having an amazing threesome with them.
Now I remember the dream I lost.... why thank you Flacolaco. And to think I stopped looking at this thread. Now I can continue on my sexually charges dreamscapades that always end with me holding Diaw's pee-pee and Parker's heart.
You, my friend, have mental issues you need to deal with.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:46 AM   #809
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Exclamation

Quote:
You, my friend, have penis issues you need to deal with....and I can help
?
Old 01-05-2007, 03:45 AM   #810
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can't find my penis.
Either you cut it off, have serious amnesia, or are dangerously overweight. Needless to say, you are in a sad situation.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 08:51 AM   #811
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
Don't you remember? You cut it off yesterday and handed it to me for safe keeping. You must have serious amnesia. You asked me to hide it in the folds of my dangerously overweight body. Needless to say it's going to take awhile for you to find it. If you need it now you are in a sad situation.
Dude.... just stop eating. It's for your own health.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:01 AM   #812
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
To celebrate the return of the leather ball, I watched last nights game in my assless leather chaps.
yuck
Old 01-05-2007, 04:19 PM   #813
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
yuck, I don't like ladies
well some of do not share your opinion.

Old 01-05-2007, 04:32 PM   #814
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
well some of do not share your opinion.
I see your english is improving
Old 01-05-2007, 04:42 PM   #815
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I see your english is improving since the days I purchased you from a Russian mail order bride catalog.
I thought sike was a dude...??
Old 01-05-2007, 04:48 PM   #816
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I thought sike was a 4' 3" Japanese geisha girl...??
I bet that pic he sent to you was a fake
Old 01-05-2007, 06:42 PM   #817
Astroholic

Astroholic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I let Cuban come in my back door

What you do on your own time is your own business. No need to share that here.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:27 PM   #818
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
My anus is a hamster repository.
You and Richard Gere should share notes.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 07:46 PM   #819
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
You and Richard Gere should come over and share your hamster repository notes. I've been having issues with internal bleeding.
Dang homes.... I'm by no means into that but don't you cut the toenails of the little buggers?
Old 01-05-2007, 11:08 PM   #820
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Dang homes....will you pinch my nipples and call me sally?
I believe its said "Holmes", sally.

Old 01-08-2007, 01:22 AM   #821
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Hey holmes....I heart Smush Parker
why dont you go live in L.A with the other fruits and nuts then?
Old 01-08-2007, 02:15 AM   #822
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I like to Smush U2 and sike, if you know what I mean
No, I don't know what you mean, and please don't explain.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:25 PM   #823
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
My balls are as slippery as a football being handled by Tony Romo.
wow
Old 01-08-2007, 12:34 PM   #824
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
wow.... i like them extra slippery.... come on over!
why do you like them slippery?
Old 01-08-2007, 02:34 PM   #825
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Im all slippery for you
nashty, I think he's talking to you
Old 01-08-2007, 07:54 PM   #826
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
nashty, I love you.
I'm pretty sure it would be more personal if you'd just call him up and not proclaim that on a message board. I guess it's still sweet... but really. Doesn't he deserve better?
Old 01-09-2007, 10:22 AM   #827
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Exclamation

Quote:
Over/Under - Nowitzki's penis length in inches + assists = 9
Over/Under - # Times Terry's steals my heart = 5
Over/Under - Dampier's rebounds + Sexy gazes into the camera = 9
Over/Under - Mavs gang banging me afterwards = 3

HoH - # Times sike has to put it back in = 5

"Man I feel like a woman"
We all enjoy the O/U game....but this is ridiculous sir!
Old 01-09-2007, 10:24 AM   #828
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

oh btw....

Over
Over
Over
Over

Over
Old 01-09-2007, 11:49 AM   #829
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Just checking in on this thread. Gotta do it every once in a while. And the verdict is...

Yep, still gay.
Old 01-09-2007, 03:07 PM   #830
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
I just wanted to say one thing definitively and one thing only. And the statement is...

I love butt sex.
It's good to have a hobby.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:28 PM   #831
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco gay boy
Over/Under - Nowitzki's penis length in inches + assists = 9 Under - 8.75
Over/Under - # Times Terry's steals my heart = 5 Under - 3
Over/Under - Dampier's rebounds + Sexy gazes into the camera = 9 Over - 27
Over/Under - Mavs gang banging me afterwards = 3 Under - 0

HoH - # Times sike has to put it back in = 5 Under - 0
Given Under, Under, Over, Under, Under:

-1 - Flacolaco

You must be proud.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 01-09-2007 at 09:29 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 09:05 AM   #832
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Over/Under - Nowitzki's penis length in inches + assists = 9 Under - 8.75
that must've been awkward. ruler or measuring tape?
Old 01-10-2007, 10:09 AM   #833
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
that must've been awkward trying to measure him while he was dishing out assists. when i measured him i tried to use a ruler but he started getting mad when i pulled his shorts down and stuck the ruler next to him.... i didn't get the measurement so i had to go to plan B, which was to wait until he was asleep and sneak in and get the measurement with a measuring tape. I have to admit I copped a little feel.
Ummmm..... I didn't measure him. I got those measurements from you...
Old 01-10-2007, 11:50 AM   #834
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Ummmm..... I didn't measure him. I got those measurements from you...I snuck into your house while you were sleeping
I'm calling the cops
Old 01-10-2007, 12:09 PM   #835
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I'm calling my stripper friend right now. He comes over with two of his stripper buddies and they all act like cops. They tie me up, and beat me. I really, really enjoy it when they beat me. Did I mention that when they do that we are all naked?
No. No you didn't. And I wish you hadn't.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:01 PM   #836
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
No. No you didn't ever love me Mom. And I wish you hadn't given me that advice to make love to swinging monkeys.
why they gotta be swinging?

Old 01-10-2007, 01:01 PM   #837
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I didn't write that.
I say you did!

Old 01-10-2007, 04:07 PM   #838
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
why they gotta be swinging? hold 'em still so I can get a good taste
not really sure what you were talking about there
Old 01-12-2007, 10:43 AM   #839
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I'm eating my nose nuggets for breakfast!
And you think we are interested in hearing this.... because.... why? That's disgusting, use a napkin.
Old 01-12-2007, 10:56 AM   #840
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I rubbed some "miracle cream" on my self to see if I could have super powers like Fry and Leela....then my wife told me it was just "miracle whip" and that I had mayo all over myself
I don't want to know what happened next

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!