Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 11-15-2006, 04:35 PM   #1
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
I'm almost there! don't stop now!!!
Wow. Okay. Could you let me know what I did to get you to that point?
almost where? I don't get it.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:04 PM   #2
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
almost where? I don't get it.
you robot...check that....you robot word whore

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 03:55 PM   #3
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have a major in 2nd grade caliber name calling from Colin county community college online
Im impressed.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:20 PM   #4
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Im impressed by anything.
Then I’d say you are impressed too easily

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-16-2006, 10:20 AM   #5
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I think what u2 had his kid do was just wrong, because I LOOOOVE democrats
I don't think you should piss off u2 like that....I thought it was genius.
Old 11-16-2006, 01:20 PM   #6
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I don't think you should piss off u2 like that....I thought it was gay.
then why get on me about it?

Last edited by sike; 11-16-2006 at 01:49 PM.
Old 11-16-2006, 01:27 PM   #7
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You know the saying better to be pissed off than pissed on? Well I disagree. I enjoy it when Flaco and U2 piss on me. Its much more fun than a regular bath. I get to bathe in their "musk" all day long afterwards....
WOAH! Sike i knew you were weird but good lord....

Last edited by Five-ofan; 11-16-2006 at 01:28 PM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 01:38 PM   #8
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
WOAH! Sike i knew your penis was weird looking but good lord!!!....
oh he showed you too, huh?

I keep on telling him the underwear doesn't go on the head but he just runs around like that....
Old 11-16-2006, 01:40 PM   #9
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh he showed you too, huh? Does that mean you will be enjoying us in our get togethers? I really enjoy gayed out threesomes...
Seriously..... this thread should be renamed Brokeback.
Old 11-17-2006, 05:50 PM   #10
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Im gonna swing by a gay bar on the way home to my wife tonight, have a couple of cosmos and ask a guy to spit on my neck and tell me im a dirty whore
I was just gonna watch the mavs and stars games.
Old 11-17-2006, 06:10 PM   #11
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I was just gonna watch the mavs and stars games and THEN go do my best to spit on sike's neck...and show him why he's a dirty whore..
I feel like my reputation is being trampled by this no good filthy word whore!

Old 11-17-2006, 10:41 PM   #12
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Tonight, Damp really showed the Grizzle whats up like he shows me at our weekend getaway beach house in Galveston
that is a serious accusation of a public figure, sir! I would think twice about insulting a giant man like that
Old 11-18-2006, 02:40 PM   #13
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I eat men like you for Breakfast!
I am certain that was supposed to sound "manly".... but to tell you the truth it just sounded flat out gay.
Old 11-18-2006, 03:11 PM   #14
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I make breakfast for men like you
What? just for fun...or? oh you mean after you uhh....oh ok. i get it
Old 11-18-2006, 08:31 PM   #15
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I like having breakfast made by my partner before we um, ok, you get it. It's just for fun. I give it to him real good as thanks. Get it?
Yeah, we get it, we get it.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 11:20 PM   #16
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Hey guys, does anyone know any good techniques for fixing a popped Steve Nash blow up doll with optional "attachments?"
no. no, can't say that i do
Old 11-18-2006, 11:37 PM   #17
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
If it's anything like my Modano-doll this stuff works pretty well....
I think that is for Pools dude....
Old 11-18-2006, 11:41 PM   #18
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Hey, do you guys know where I can get a Jason Terry replica head band that fits around my dong for those long workouts with sike?
what is with the weird question from you people tonight?
Old 11-19-2006, 12:10 AM   #19
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
This question may sound a little weird.... but if I'm wearing a blue velvet skirt, should I match that with red high heels or stick with my blue hooker boots?
You are right.... that is VERY weird.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:49 AM   #20
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Flaco, the thing about the Nash blow up doll was pretty weak, but the Terry replica head band bit was pure gold.

This thread owns.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:30 AM   #21
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Flaco, the plastic of the Nash blow up doll was pretty weak .I popped it with 2 thrusts....
2 thrusts with a 3.5 inch penis?

that must be some weak ass bull sh$t.
Old 11-20-2006, 01:35 AM   #22
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
2 thrusts with a 3.5 inch penis?

that must be some weak ass bull sh$t.
I'm trying to figure out which is scarier.... that you would know how big his manhood is, or that you would know that size of a manhood popping the Nash doll would be weak.
Old 11-20-2006, 03:16 PM   #23
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I'm trying to figure out which is scarier.... sikes penis or a vanderjagt field goal attempt
hmm....
Old 11-20-2006, 04:25 PM   #24
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
hmm....should I ride the sike stick during the Mavericks game tonight or get out my Modanodoll and give him all my lovin' while watching the Stars....
Personally, neither one sounds the least bit interesting(outside of watching the actual game)... and when you do decide, don't let us know....

What happened to just being able to enjoy a Sports game. Stop tricking it up for your own pleasure.
Old 11-20-2006, 02:04 AM   #25
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

this thread is so depressing. doesn't anyone have anything good to say?
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 02:40 AM   #26
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Why so emotional?

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 04:32 PM   #27
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
At half time, I usually plug in the washing machine and ride it around the yard while my wife goes out for more Old Milwaukees Best.
I thought you lived in New York?
Old 11-20-2006, 04:51 PM   #28
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

New York?

ummmmm.... no offense to the New Yorkers of the board but HELL NO!

I'm from Texas. Born in Dallas..... always lived in Dallas (suburbs) (outside of the 4 years in Austin)
Old 11-20-2006, 04:57 PM   #29
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

lol I was being sarcastic because of your avatar/location.
Old 11-20-2006, 05:37 PM   #30
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
lol let me speak with no sarcasm when I say that I KNOW you are a stinking Yankee!
I really see nothing that would indicate a "lol" from my previous post, but whatever. And just because you apparently THINK I'm from New York does not make it so. It's amazing how a message board gives a poster the ability to be all knowing.

edit: (not in character statement - I was really racking my brain trying to figure out how I could have given that impression.... my Location didn't dawn on me.... )

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 11-20-2006 at 05:38 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 11:07 AM   #31
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Sike hasn't been around lately because I caught him, stuffed him, and he's going in the oven on Thursday morning for a big Thanksgiving dinner
I'm calling the cops....
Old 11-21-2006, 01:12 PM   #32
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I'm calling my male stripper friend that brings his other friends over and they strip while dressed like cops....
whatever floats your boat I guess.... please tell me that his "friends" are of the female variety.... somehow, I fear that is not the case....
Old 11-21-2006, 01:36 PM   #33
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
my friends sent a stripper cop to me one time when I just happen to be at home dancing naked to loud music in front of an open window. He was so realistic and such a tease. We got all the way to "jail", and some of the "prisoners" really showed me a good time. I even had to post bail to get out later on! It was so much fun. and they kept on pretending it was real what dedication to a bit!
um I think you got arrested dude....
Old 11-21-2006, 04:12 PM   #34
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
um I think you got "arrested" by MY dude....

I'm a little bit pissed right now.
Two things here:

1. The post you quoted from me was one of your own fantasies....
2. I didn't get arrested by anyone, so you can rest safely knowing your "cop" is true to you.
Old 11-21-2006, 04:30 PM   #35
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

wow... i haven't participated in this thread for a while. i thought to myself, "maybe i should check on it. surely it hasn't gotten gayer. there's no way the thread could get any gayer than it already was."

boy, was i wrong. you guys have taken this to a whole new level of gay. a level that has never before been seen on this planet. and the resident alien hasn't even posted in this for a while. how do you explain that?!
Old 11-21-2006, 06:19 PM   #36
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
wow... i haven't participated in this thread for a while. i thought to myself, "maybe i should check on it. i hope it has gotten gayer. i really hope it's gayer than it was before."

boy, was i wrong. you guys have disappointed me. you guys obviously know NOTHING about being gay. i can take you to a level of gay that has never before been seen on this planet. and the resident alien hasn't even posted in this for a while. how do you explain that?!
sike is probably busy.... as to you taking this thread to a level of gay "never before seen on this planet".... i'll take the zero...
Old 11-24-2006, 06:06 PM   #37
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
hey guys, did UT win today?
oh poor u2....
Old 11-24-2006, 06:50 PM   #38
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
oh poor u2....I know you're randy for sikeyloving, as you call it...but I'm always here to lend you a hand...or a willing orifice
stragne...I leave town for a few days to spead the good news to the people of New Orleans and I come back to this???

Old 11-24-2006, 08:16 PM   #39
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
stragne...I leave town for a few days to loot and rape the good people of New Orleans and I come back to this???
Hasn't New Orleans been through enough without you adding havoc to their lives?

Oh, and what in the world does stragne mean?
Old 11-25-2006, 03:24 AM   #40
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Oh, and what in the world does goatrape mean? because I just paid $450 to get to do it and would like some details before hand...
sigh....silly, U2....trix are for kids.

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!