Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 12-08-2006, 03:16 PM   #1
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
sure...for enough money I'd do anything....ANYTHING!
prove it, heres a quarter...do something

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 03:32 PM   #2
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
heres a quarter...how long will that "get" me?
I don't know what you think is going on here...
Old 12-08-2006, 03:33 PM   #3
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
as long as it takes....
takes for what? Wait!!! I don't want to know.
Old 12-08-2006, 03:56 PM   #4
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
takes it where? Tell me! I want to know... I need to know. in all the glorious details. Or is that glory-hole details?

I'm back, beeeeeeeyotches.
Old 12-09-2006, 11:25 PM   #5
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

dude.... no biggie. I know you have souls to worry about. O/U threads are trivial.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:09 AM   #6
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
AI...doesn't that stand for "absolutely illiterate" ?
Hey...im not the one who signed the "petition"
Old 12-13-2006, 09:58 AM   #7
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Hey...I'm the one who ate Britney and K'fed's kiddos Placenta bag.
oooooo... kay?

I never told you thanks for the Bender Claus image.

So Thanks.... now, stay away....
Old 12-13-2006, 01:33 PM   #8
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I told my kids that Santa Claus is dead this year
what a grinch

Last edited by Flacolaco; 12-13-2006 at 01:33 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 03:22 PM   #9
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
what a grinch...... I dress up as Santa Claus every year (sans underwear) and invite all the kiddies in my Moms neighborhood over for some Milk and "Cookies". If you spread that word around it might put a damper on my yearly gig.
Yearly? In the same neighborhood? Not only are you a sicko, but the kids in your Moms neighborhood are not too bright.
Old 12-13-2006, 08:15 PM   #10
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
It's fun to bite the kid's in my mom's neighborhood.
How cruel.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 12:22 PM   #11
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
How do you get your mouth around their butt cheeks?
First off, I don't do that. Second off, why would you think you would need to get your entire mouth around the.... never mind.... it's just not worth the time spent finishing that question.
Old 12-14-2006, 01:19 PM   #12
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I had my daughter sit outside Kobes hotel room with a pair of handcuffs and a bottle of Hennesy last night, hoping to score big on a law suit afterwards...but he wasn't in the mood.
you're a bad person.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:14 PM   #13
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I made a snowman. I named him u2. and then I loved him. very hard.
where did you get snow?
Old 12-18-2006, 12:26 PM   #14
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
where did you get snow? I am jonesing real hard for some snow.... even though it makes my nose bleed.
Just say no.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:42 PM   #15
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Just say no, to sikes sexual advancements. he's like a dog, you gotta kick him in the balls a few times to get him to stop humping your leg
educational as always
Old 12-18-2006, 05:34 PM   #16
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
educational as always sike..... are you going to have another lesson next week on "giving yourself a BJ"? This weeks lesson was really fun.
Wow.... you guys must be pretty limber.
Old 12-19-2006, 10:37 AM   #17
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I work in the limber industry.
I think you mean lumber...did you even go to school?
Old 12-23-2006, 01:25 AM   #18
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Are we going trade for AI?
watch some news sometime you moron
Old 12-23-2006, 01:32 AM   #19
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
I wish I could have AI, his tatooes make him look so sexy. I have a thang for gangsters.
I've already had him, and now he has a thang for me
What's a thang?

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 12-23-2006, 01:37 AM   #20
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
What's a thang?? I'll tell you what it is!!! It's a like a lollipop that gives a little something back in return!
gross
Old 12-23-2006, 02:23 AM   #21
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
When I lick u2's lollipop enough, sometimes it gives me something back in return. Some people think it's gross, but I can't see why.
I can see why...ugh...

Old 12-23-2006, 01:58 PM   #22
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can see why the forum has been so quiet...sike is in Canada on vacation...I miss him...ugh...
I feel the love...but don't worry, 13, I'll be back home soon!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-23-2006, 06:09 PM   #23
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Good to see you back sike, hopefully your time in Canada changed your "ways." I know u2 and flaco will be disappointed, but don't listen to them.

Old 12-23-2006, 06:28 PM   #24
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't notice that he was gone...
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 12:25 PM   #25
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
I'm a whore..
why doesn't that surprise me.

Old 12-27-2006, 12:46 PM   #26
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
for xmas I got a tub of Crisco and a stack of "Barely 18" magazines from 1976 from my parents
gross

Last edited by Flacolaco; 12-27-2006 at 12:46 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 02:07 PM   #27
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
gross...that is way too old.
creepy

Old 12-27-2006, 02:32 PM   #28
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I've still got a little of the crisco in my "special" hiding place if you want some?
ill pass, thanks.
Old 12-27-2006, 06:07 PM   #29
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
ill pass, thanks...let me know when it's in your butt
what an odd request.

Old 12-27-2006, 07:23 PM   #30
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
anything for you flacy-poo!
wow....

Old 12-29-2006, 02:47 PM   #31
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
this is highly inappropriate...can we get a mod to do something?
Old 12-29-2006, 05:45 PM   #32
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
this is highly inappropriate...I wish I'd thought of it...
but....you did.

Old 12-29-2006, 07:02 PM   #33
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
When I see an image of the 'shocker' I get all tingly especially in my butteral region....and I bet you did not know that.
You are right that I did not know that.... Is 'butteral' a word?
Old 12-30-2006, 12:28 PM   #34
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
You are right that I did not know that.... Is 'butteral' a word?
it is if you use it enough...which I'm sure you use "IT" enough as it is....

Old 12-30-2006, 10:15 PM   #35
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Exclamation

Quote:
on my birthday, my wife lets me make 'butteral' love to her
TMI
Old 12-31-2006, 01:35 AM   #36
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
TMI, but since you're sharing I will too. I like sharing, if you know what I mean Every day, my love pet, U2, lets me make 'butteral' love to him. Sometimes he purrs loudly and wakes up his sister who joins in the fun as well
Waaaayy too much information.

Old 01-01-2007, 07:16 PM   #37
sike
The Preacha

this thread has gotten out of hand...

"out of hand" is how flaco never likes to be....

Old 01-01-2007, 07:40 PM   #38
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
flaco has gotten out of my hands...

I can't believe he left.... I could tell he was just about to finish....
You, my friend, are a sick, sick, sick man. You obviously want people to know about your homosexually charged excursions.
Old 01-01-2007, 09:25 PM   #39
Astroholic

Astroholic is on a distinguished road

damn
Old 01-01-2007, 10:23 PM   #40
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroholic
damn
I imagine that this unusual thread is quite the shock to newbs.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!