Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-25-2001, 09:42 PM   #1
bigtime11

bigtime11 is on a distinguished road

Bradley is the man!!!!!! He makes people miss. We need him in the middle-if the perimeter guys will keep their man in front of them then it would not be a problem where he is getting dunked on all of the time. Even when peole make shots over him, those are tough shots!!!!!We do not need him to score-that's why you have fin, dirk , ju ju and nasher.Fin is a triple double waiting to happen, dirk is and inside outside threat- more of outside depending on who is defending him, ju is just trying to fit in and win some games, he wants that feeling back like he had when he was with the fab 5, nash is a scoring point who can get a double double any night( even though we do not need him to score 20-maybe 12pts 10 assist) We need bradley to continue to get bettewr at holding down the paint on the defensive end and just make open shots-and with booth playing ok, they can afford to use up some of those fouls.. I wish booth was good enough to play the four because I would like to see Fin at the pg, dirk at the 2, ju at the 3, booth at the 4, bradley at the 5, but it would be hard because I know that booth is not ready for all of that and that Ju need to be on the inside also.. But it was just a thought. I like thinking like that I am going to experiment different lineups when I become a head coach- I have a little cuban in me- I like to take chances-One day I hope to get that chance to talk basketball with him or nellie because I know that great minds think alike- What would be you guys starting lineup for the mavs? Sorry for the long message[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
bigtime11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2001, 03:17 AM   #2
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

im going to vomit
Old 03-26-2001, 05:13 AM   #3
bigtime11

bigtime11 is on a distinguished road

whyare u going to vomiy?:
bigtime11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 11:37 AM   #4
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

shawn bradley makes me want to vomit, or maybe its all that rum...
Old 03-26-2001, 02:12 PM   #5
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Word BigTime...