Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-09-2007, 12:17 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone else want to wash away negative rep?

For some reason, I was given negative rep recently for a very tame comment concerning the feistiness of a person on this site. I really, really need the negative rep washed away from my record. As a woman of the cloth, I feel rather tarnished by it.

I'll shoot ping pong balls out of my female parts if you'll give me positive rep.

Last edited by Murphy3; 02-09-2007 at 12:19 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2007, 12:31 PM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah right... I was promised a reputation from that other thread and never got one back(clever way to get some positive rep though, I'll have to hand it to her).

But the temptation to actually see ping pong balls fly out of a Nun's privates is proving too much... so what the heck. fire away! (do you warn people standing around you before you let fly?)

edit: I can't believe I just said that I was tempted to see ping pong balls come out of a Nun.... I am going to go sit the rest of the afternoon in prayer.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-09-2007 at 12:32 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 01:03 PM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Come on people. I'll even write your name on one of the ping pong balls.
Old 02-09-2007, 01:13 PM   #4
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

desperation isn't attractive on you, Murphy.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 02:58 PM   #5
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Guess you were wrong about the lucky part.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 05:36 PM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

I only need three more positive reps to offset Erica's negative rep for asking whether or not she got lucky.

Come on guys.. .help a nun out.
Old 02-09-2007, 06:00 PM   #7
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
For some reason, I was given negative rep recently for a very tame comment concerning the feistiness of a person on this site. I really, really need the negative rep washed away from my record. As a woman of the cloth, I feel rather tarnished by it.

I'll shoot ping pong balls out of my female parts if you'll give me positive rep.
I spreaded some love your way..
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 06:01 PM   #8
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Yeah right... I was promised a reputation from that other thread and never got one back(clever way to get some positive rep though, I'll have to hand it to her).

But the temptation to actually see ping pong balls fly out of a Nun's privates is proving too much... so what the heck. fire away! (do you warn people standing around you before you let fly?)

edit: I can't believe I just said that I was tempted to see ping pong balls come out of a Nun.... I am going to go sit the rest of the afternoon in prayer.
I hooked you up with my lil rep power..Always nice to give some rep love to a Mod..Take care..
Old 02-09-2007, 06:09 PM   #9
Murphy3
Guru

I really don't need positive rep..or negative rep for that matter. Honestly, I'd rather just get it from what I actually post on this site... not because someone likes me or because I ask for it.

This thread was just to show how goofy it is to ask for positive rep... And if someone is to ask for positive rep, they should at least provide something in return such as shooting ping pong balls out of their vagina.
Old 02-09-2007, 06:13 PM   #10
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
I really don't need positive rep..or negative rep for that matter. Honestly, I'd rather just get it from what I actually post on this site... not because someone likes me or because I ask for it.

This thread was just to show how goofy it is to ask for positive rep... And if someone is to ask for positive rep, they should at least provide something in return such as shooting ping pong balls out of their vagina.
Yeah, but I still want to see the ping pong balls. I paid for my viewing