Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-04-2016, 06:07 PM   #1
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Prolly in the minority on this but I wouldn't trade a top 8-10 pick for Boogie. He's absolutely talented enough to warrant more than that in a deal but I wouldn't want to build around him personally. He's still after 7 years a ticking time bomb on the floor with his emotions. I've watched 2 Kings games this year and in both games he lost his mind over calls. Calls that on the replay he absolutely without question fouled. He's never seen the playoffs and if he can't handle regular season calls 5 games into the year as a veteran going on 7 years... then I'm afraid to see him when try to keep them in check when it counts most in the playoffs. Because based on what we see every year in the playoffs, it's not like it won't get harder. And if a team knows he's mentally vulnerable they will do whatever it takes to exploit it.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote