Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 02-24-2015, 02:29 PM   #1
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Justin Anderson

Idk how many people here watch or follow college ball but if anyone does follow or cares I'd like to know how they feel about him. He's currently my favorite choice if Mavs make a selection in the first, due to the protections placed on the pick in the rondo trade. He's Athletic, plays D, doesn't force shots, gets to the line, and after working with a shot coach has improved to a 48% 3pt shooter this year with over 4 attempts per game. 6'6 with a 6'11 wingspan, currently a junior for the deep Virgina squad. RC doesn't play young guys much but as Crowder showed, he will if they play defense and provide something off the bench whether it's hustle or 3pt shooting.

It's a little early to be talking about it, seeing as how it's not even March yet, but couldn't help myself. He's basically what I hoped Ledo would turn into.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W5OlV9BSko
At 1:05 he even does the Rondo

My friend's and I have already started our chanting to the basketball Gods the same way we did for Dez and the football Gods back when we wanted him to be a Cowboy(You're welcome) so it's a done deal.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2015, 11:15 PM   #2
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

I think there is a big big chance we are packing the pick with Feltons expiring contract for a win-now player.

Except if Donnie thinks he got a diamond and dont want to repeat a Giannis mistake...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 11:38 PM   #3
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I agree that's the more likely scenario. But... my two favorite times of the year are NBA draft and NFL draft(minus opening day).
Old 02-25-2015, 12:11 AM   #4
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

I LOVE Anderson's game. Would be great if he could fall to the Mavs in the draft. Great defender, made huge improvements in his scoring/shooting this year. And Rick has to want a fellow Wahoo, right?
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 12:43 AM   #5
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi View Post
And Rick has to want a fellow Wahoo, right?
I was absolutely unaware of the UVA connection. Now I'm going to convince myself further it's going to happen.
Old 06-26-2015, 05:57 PM   #6
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

Talk about picking before your time, DAMN GOOD JOB SON!!!

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 09:41 AM   #7
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 03:47 PM   #8
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

All that LSD in the '60s must have made "Bryan" Wilson psychic...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 04:27 PM   #9
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 08:30 AM   #10
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Was nice to see Justin matched up on Kawhi, albeit briefly. Gonna be seeing alot of that in the coming years. Guy has such long arms. Really hope he develops into lock down defender for us. Certainly looks the part and fits the profile.

Was kind of hoping RC would go back to him but understand he needs time to feel comfortable offensively.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 09:10 PM   #11
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

At halftime for Legends game Anderson has 21pts 8-10 shooting 2-3 3pt 3-4ft 3 rebs 1 steal. Like Powell before him and back in the day Barea, need to dominate in D league when he appears there. Evans and Mejri also playing and Powell is at the game watching and supporting his teammates.

--Edit--

Wes and Felton both at the game as well, I like that about this team.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 12-11-2015 at 09:24 PM.