Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-27-2003, 11:45 AM   #1
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice
Default Mandyahl

Mandy is averaging 28.59 posts per day.....

Can any of the Mods tell me if this is a record pace ?

Just incredible, girl....AND you win the MOCK DRAFT contest.

My, My.
Old 06-27-2003, 11:47 AM   #2
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all
Default RE: Mandyahl

Curious to how old she is?

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2003, 11:52 AM   #3
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough

i am 18, ummmm ok. and did i win the mock draft? cuz i don't think everyone has posted their results yet. it would be awesome if i won because i really want a custom icon!!
Old 06-27-2003, 11:55 AM   #4
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

well for being 18 you got my pick for the smartest basketball knowledge of a female, and some guy is going to be very lucky to nab you.

Now if I can just convince my fiancee!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Oh and if you don't win the mock draft (which you will) you can just make a donation to get it.

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

Old 06-27-2003, 11:56 AM   #5
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough
Default Mandyahl

18 ha,well what do you know,im almost 18[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2003, 11:58 AM   #6
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mandyahl

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mandyahl
i am 18, ummmm ok. and did i win the mock draft? cuz i don't think everyone has posted their results yet. it would be awesome if i won because i really want a custom icon!!
18? Could she be our very own Little Miracle?
Old 06-27-2003, 12:04 PM   #7
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough
Default Mandyahl

awww thanks guys. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Old 06-27-2003, 12:07 PM   #8
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Mandy keep up the good work and glad you are here giving intellectual basketball talk!!!

Old 06-27-2003, 12:07 PM   #9
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mandyahl

not really that close.. for quite awhile, doc was at over 60 per day
for a couple of thousand posts, i was over 40 per day
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2003, 12:09 PM   #10
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough
Default Mandyahl

yea,which is kinda sad,murph[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 06-27-2003, 12:09 PM   #11
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Default Mandyahl

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3

not really that close.. for quite awhile, doc was at over 60 per day
for a couple of thousand posts, i was over 40 per day

Old 06-27-2003, 12:27 PM   #12
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mandyahl

i'm not really into the post padding crap.
sure, i talk some in the lounge, but most of it was about basketball..same as now
Old 06-27-2003, 12:29 PM   #13
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Just giving you a hard time Murph, everybody knows you don't post pad. Learn to smile and laugh every once in awhile, the whole world is not out to get ya. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

*cough* post padder *cough*

Old 06-27-2003, 12:40 PM   #14
Murphy3
Guru

Default Mandyahl

i'll smile when the mavs address their off season needs... i'll laugh when the mavs don't blow a 30 point lead to the lakers
Old 06-27-2003, 12:53 PM   #15
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

Default Mandyahl

i'll laugh when i see a pink horse.
Old 06-27-2003, 12:59 PM   #16
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mandyahl

i'll smile when they are hanging the banner in the AAC.