Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-23-2007, 11:19 PM   #1
SeattleMavsFan

SeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the rough
Default Hello All

Hello guys and gals! I'm new here. i come from the mavtalk.com forums. i came here because i hard better things about it. mavtalk.com has too many immature people on it. I posted on there as Chainblade if anybody posts there. I only posted about 70 times.

anyways, i'm about to turn 23 years old. I live in Kent, WA(outside of seattle). I was born and raised in Dallas/Plano. I've been a Mavs fan since forever. Even during the horrid years when nobody else when even acknowledge them. I'm beyond thrilled on how well the team is doing and they were screwed out of the championship last year! I look forward to us getting back to the finals and kicking butt this time. Well, see you guys around!
Old 01-23-2007, 11:20 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the board.

Try joining us for a gameday thread soon.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:23 PM   #3
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Great to have a fresh non-troll.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 11:25 PM   #4
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
Great to have a fresh non-troll.
FNT.... I like it!

Oh, and welcome. Ignore Doc, he's got mental issues. And if he starts sending you sexually explicit PM's please forward those to another poster on this board by the name of "sike"... he really enjoys reading those.
Old 01-23-2007, 11:31 PM   #5
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

I just joined here today, though I've been posting on Mavtalk for about three years under the name King Bahamut. Mavtalk isn't bad at all, if you learn to ignore the stupid people and embrace the intelligent guys (JonG, physics dude [to an extent], and the wit of Mulvany).

Welcome.
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 12:17 AM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
FNT.... I like it!

Oh, and welcome. Ignore Doc, he's got mental issues. And if he starts sending you sexually explicit PM's please forward those to another poster on this board by the name of "sike"... he really enjoys reading those.
*sigh*

You are going to run off all the new posters with this stuff.....
Old 01-24-2007, 01:07 AM   #7
SeattleMavsFan

SeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the rough

lol
Old 01-24-2007, 01:25 AM   #8
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
*sigh*

You are going to run off all the new posters with this stuff.....
Truth hurts....

Old 01-24-2007, 01:39 AM   #9
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Welcome to the board, nice to see some new members joining that are actually fine posters.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 10:00 AM   #10
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is a huge UNDERstatement of the facts.

Cheers, welcome, etc....
Old 01-24-2007, 10:53 AM   #11
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Truth hurts....

I know that sike enjoys a good sexually charged pm but let's not run off the newbies. Besides...one only need to peruse the cussing thtread to view U2's preferences.

Old 01-24-2007, 01:28 PM   #12
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

Welcome to the board.

I am a resident Spurs fan who discovered this board after the Mavs beat the Spurs last year.

I continued to hang around because the people here are really great. I have pledged that after the Spurs get eliminated from the playoffs, I will officially join the Mavs fans wholeheartedly in rooting for the Mavs and the city of Dallas to get their first ring.

BTW--I encourage you to subscribe and pay a minimal fee--it helps support this board and you get $2500 in vchips to bet. It is really fun--I discovered to my detriment that if I usually bet on the Mavs, my winnings grow and if I bet on the Spurs, my winnings diminish. Thus--I bet on the Rockets tonight against the Spurs. In my heart--I hope I lose that bet

Last edited by Big Shot Rob; 01-24-2007 at 01:31 PM.
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 01:55 PM   #13
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Someone stole my vCash. Do any of the moderators moonlight? I could use a good P.I.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 01:02 PM   #14
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

welcome.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 05:00 AM   #15
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Welcome aboard buddy! Nice to see someone from the Grunge capital of the world love the Mavs.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote