Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 08-18-2004, 07:37 AM   #1
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold
Default Ooolala!: Mate-Hunting Tips for the Gigolo Politico

My Kerry amour!

Former flame remembers him...
Plus: John tells of life as a single senator

'All I can tell you is that John is 100% male,' Lee Whitnum told the Daily News. Kerry liked to cook seafood and was great in bed, she said. 'John would whisper French phrases in my ear. I would say, 'Speak to me in French!' and so he'd do it.'

What does he like in a woman? 'Full woman. Confident. … $mart. Confident. Ha$ a $ense of $elf. $trong. And obviou$ly $exy and $aucy and challenging. … Thank God I found Tere$a.'

The romantic side of John Kerry emerged yesterday with a candid interview about his search for the right woman - and a former flame's description of him as a red-blooded Romeo who whispered French sweet nothings in bed.

Over beers with a writer for GQ magazine, the presidential hopeful waxed poetic when asked what advice he would give about finding the perfect love.

"Look for what gets your heart - someone who excites you, turns you on," he said.

"Full (-figured?) woman. Confident. It's a woman who loves being a woman. Who wears her womanhood. Who knows how to flirt and have fun. Smart. Confident. Has a sense of self. Strong. And obviously sexy and saucy and challenging." [Editorial Comment: And half a billion doe$n't hurt.]

"Thank God I found Teresa," he added, referring (presumably) to his wife Teresa Heinz Kerry.

Meanwhile, an aspiring novelist who says she dated Kerry when he was single in the early 1990s went public with her claim that Kerry was a hunk-a burning love.

"All I can tell you is that John is 100% male," Lee Whitnum, an aspiring novelist, told the Daily News.

Whitnum, who details a 20-month dalliance with Kerry on her Web site, said she met the Massachusetts Democrat after his divorce from Julia Thorne, before he married Teresa Heinz.

Kerry liked to cook seafood and was great in bed, she said.

"John would whisper French phrases in my ear. I would say, 'Speak to me in French!' and so he'd do it. I don't know what he was saying. I don't speak French," she said.

In the magazine interview, Kerry talked about the heartbreak of his broken first marriage.

"I think you're always saddened by it. ... It takes its toll," he said. "It's not fun."

But the period that followed wasn't much better, he revealed.

"Those were not good days is all I can say. I think if you ask anyone, [former Nebraska Sen.] Bob Kerrey, or anyone who's been single on Capitol Hill, you'll find it's no fun.

"It's just not fun. That's not a good world, and everyone wants a piece of you."

Quizzed at one point about which Hollywood actresses he finds sexy, Kerry named willowy blond Charlize Theron, calling her "extraordinary," brunette temptress Catherine Zeta-Jones - and Marilyn Monroe.

"I thought she was funny. Complicated. And obviously very attractive, very beautiful," he said.

Whitnum told The News she caught Kerry's eye in spring 1990 when she was an environmental activist who attended a Boston news conference by Kerry on Earth Day.

"It was snowing outside," she said. "John said, 'How are you going to get home?' I said, 'I don't know.' He said, 'I'll give you a ride.'"

"We got to my place and he said, 'Will you have dinner with me?' I said yes, and I was in his life for the next 20 months," she said.

"I worked on his reelection campaign, I was in his social circle in Boston and we were friends. I was technically an employee and a coworker, a campaign staff worker and, I don't know, his lover."

Whitnum said she and Kerry didn't go out on dates and tried to keep their relationship secret, using the code names "Michael" and "Katherine" while staying at Kerry's Beacon Hill apartment.

She said she stopped seeing Kerry, who was also dating other women, when it became clear he wouldn't commit. [Editorial Comment: Gosh, that sounds familiar. Wonder if voters will feel the same way.]

"He wasn't going to marry me," Whitnum said. "I was really sick. I guess I was dying of a broken heart. I was crazy about him."

Kerry's camp declined comment on Whitnum's account.

MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2004, 08:22 AM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Ooolala!: Mate-Hunting Tips for the Gigolo Politico

Pretty funny....
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote