Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 05-19-2007, 03:17 PM   #1
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of
Default Asking my Dallas friends to wish us well against Utah

I know that many of you folks would probably love to see Utah beat the crap out of the Spurs 4-0; see Duncan wind up permanently injured, Bowen banned for life, and Parker and Ginobili deported under a new immigration bill.

Still...

It would be nice to see fans here pulling for us.

I know that a lot of Spurs fan did not pull for the Mavs last year after we were defeated.

But a lot did.

I was one.
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2007, 04:06 PM   #2
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know BSR if I can fully root for the Spurs. hehe

But I do hope everyone remains healthy and no one loses their temper and everyone is there for ALL of the games. A clean, healthy and competitive series.

The better team will win, whoever it may be. Good luck to your Spurs, BSR
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 04:15 PM   #3
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

If the Spurs make it past the Jazz which is probable, then I will root for them in the finals. However, I will probably find myself rooting for the Jazz in the WCF.
Henry_VIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 04:21 PM   #4
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Go Jazz!!
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 04:30 PM   #5
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

My like for certain Jazz players >>>>>>>>> my like for certain Spurs players. You guys should crush them anyway but i'll still be rooting for the Jazz to make it to the finals.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 04:33 PM   #6
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Rob...I just rooted HARD for the Spurs for 6 games.

That's over now.

Sorry dude.

But hey, it probably won't matter. I'm sure your boys will be meeting up with Det in the Finals again.
Old 05-19-2007, 04:35 PM   #7
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

You must be out of your mind asking Dallas fans to root for Spurs fans. You'll have some who want to see a Texas team win but the hate for the Spurs runs too deep in Dallas lol. But i'll be rooting for Finley! At this point i'd love to see him get a ring.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 04:38 PM   #8
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Anything but a Pistons and Spurs reunion. Both are great teams and to an extent both are exciting to watch but when they play each other their defense just ruins the games. Their style of play is too close to each other. Hoping Bron and the Cavs pull a miracle but damn I doubt it.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 05:00 PM   #9
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

I always cheer for the Texas teams. I'd be really shocked if all 3 Texas teams fell before the match with the Pistons.

I'll be cheering for the Spurs. However, I have one suggestion for strategy: Don't try to push the Jazz around like you did the Suns. The Jazz will kill you in a knock down drag out physical brawl. You need to take a page out of the Suns' book and start running...

Besides, the hits on Nash and others in that Spurs/Suns matchup have really put a huge Oakland Raiders type image on your black and silver uniforms. All you need is Artest and Mike Tyson now...

I'd like to see this next series show a greater deal of class. You better run the Jazz because they will lock you up in a half court set.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 05:54 PM   #10
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shot Rob
I know that many of you folks would probably love to see Utah beat the crap out of the Spurs 4-0; see Duncan wind up permanently injured, Bowen banned for life, and Parker and Ginobili deported under a new immigration bill.
I'll settle for 1 out of 4.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 10:27 PM   #11
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shot Rob
Still...
It would be nice to see fans here pulling for us.
I know that a lot of Spurs fan did not pull for the Mavs last year after we were defeated.
But a lot did.
I was one.
Well...the choice between the Jazz and Spurs is easy. Jerry Sloan is a prick and I cannot stand Boozer. If it cannot be the Mavs, maybe Mike Finley can win a ring. I still have an autographed picture of mike (with dirk and nash in the background) in a Mavs uni...
Old 05-19-2007, 11:46 PM   #12
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Good luck BSR, as much as it pains me to say this, I'll be rooting for the Spurs in this series.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 11:53 PM   #13
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Good sportsmanship has its limits! You passed it way back there!

I hope all four teams fail but I hope the Western teams fail a little more.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 12:28 AM   #14
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

I'd do it for you BSR... but it's gonna' cost you 10k in vCash
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 12:57 AM   #15
RingTheBell

RingTheBell will become famous soon enoughRingTheBell will become famous soon enough

I hope the Jazz beat the Spurs down.
RingTheBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 07:57 AM   #16
wesbrynt

wesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the rough

yeah spurs suck, i rooted for them against phoenix but only cause i really hate stoudemire and barbosa! but I hope utah takes them out back to the woodshed and delivers a stern a$$ whipping. Spurs suck and so does finley(he could shoot san antonio right out of the series, I've seen him do it to us)
Old 05-20-2007, 09:06 AM   #17
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Heh, BSR, you've been really classy and a great sport about everything ever since you showed up, but eh...

Go Utah. :P
Old 05-20-2007, 10:51 AM   #18
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

I'm rootin for ya, BSR. I like to see Texas teams do well but my dislike is rising with the Rockets, though. But I like to see good basketball and you guys play it.

If you play Detroit in the finals, I won't root for any team because I wouldn't mind see Detroit or you win it all. But if you play Cleveland, I have to become a huge Spurs fan because I foresee something similar to last years Mavs-WadhEat Finals with Lebron.
Stylistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:51 AM   #19
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Ok just cause you asked for it, BSR. Luck!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 11:24 AM   #20
JamesVE

JamesVE has a spectacular aura aboutJamesVE has a spectacular aura aboutJamesVE has a spectacular aura about

I'll be rooting for the Spurs. Personally, I'd like to see Finley get a ring
Old 05-20-2007, 11:51 AM   #21
RingTheBell

RingTheBell will become famous soon enoughRingTheBell will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesbrynt
cause i really hate stoudemire and barbosa!
Lol, how do you hate Barbosa? The guy barely knows how to speak english.
RingTheBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 06:50 PM   #22
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

good win today BSR...Your Spurs dominated for about 90% of the game. That run at the end is a bit troubling though...
Old 05-20-2007, 07:30 PM   #23
wesbrynt

wesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the roughwesbrynt is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingTheBell
Lol, how do you hate Barbosa? The guy barely knows how to speak english.
he's one of those guys, I think if he was a mavs i would love him just like duncan but since he is on a rival i just can't stand him
Old 05-20-2007, 09:00 PM   #24
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

I'm pulling for the Spurs to win it all. I gotta root for a team that plays a similar style as the Mavs. It means we won't have to blow things up.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 09:16 PM   #25
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I pulled for the Spurs in the last series. This series I really don't care-- I like the Jazz as the underdogs and they have some likable players. I don't know, there just isn't much i care about in the playoffs anymore.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 05-20-2007 at 09:18 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 09:19 PM   #26
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Boooo, Spurs are gay!!!!!
Old 05-20-2007, 10:13 PM   #27
DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of light

hope spurs crush the jazz
Old 05-20-2007, 10:52 PM   #28
TVI

TVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_pth
good win today BSR...Your Spurs dominated for about 90% of the game. That run at the end is a bit troubling though...
I'm wondering if the lack of rest for the Spurs contributed to that 4th Q letdown at all. Seems like they ran out of steam a little. They missed a lot of free throws in that last quarter, and the defense was awful.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:26 AM   #29
NewMexiMav

NewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to behold

Congrats BSR on going up 1-0. Even though they are arch-rivals, I will root for the Spurs the rest of the way. Besides, Jerry Sloan is a total a**hole.
NewMexiMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:19 AM   #30
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVI
I'm wondering if the lack of rest for the Spurs contributed to that 4th Q letdown at all. Seems like they ran out of steam a little. They missed a lot of free throws in that last quarter, and the defense was awful.
I felt the same way watching the game. I also thought, in the first half, the Jazz were either rusty from staying home for 5 days... OR just plain overawed by the whole "can't believe we're playing against the 3-time champions SA Spurs in the WC Finals" situation!

We'll know more about how the teams match up against each other in the 2nd game... which is usually how it works out in most series anyway.
Old 05-21-2007, 11:47 AM   #31
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Big Shot Rob, and Big Shot Bob can suck it!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 01:19 PM   #32
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Why does it matter to you if we (as humble, unimportant human beings who will not affect the outcome of the series) root for your team or not? I don't understand that.

Go Utah.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 01:43 PM   #33
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

All my houston/dallas friends ask me why I root for the Spurs (after we lost in 1st rd). I just respond..I love the way they play...because their system is so much like ours and the way they win is what I wish the mavs did...and I respect them as a team. They play the right way and win. I snickered while everyone was jumping on the GSW and PHX bandwagon because you can't win championships like that. Spurs still would've won in 6 games even without the suspensions.

GO SPURS GO.

However, I still hate Bruce Bowen. Although his defense on Nash was what i thought won the series.

Last edited by nikeball; 05-21-2007 at 01:45 PM.
nikeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 03:07 PM   #34
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Their fans don't even appreciate winning anymore.

Spurs and Jazz play to empty seats
Old 05-21-2007, 03:51 PM   #35
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360°
Their fans don't even appreciate winning anymore.

Spurs and Jazz play to empty seats
That's awful.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 04:00 PM   #36
V2M
Diamond Member

They can't help it... Sunday afternoons are usually set aside for Sea World
Old 05-22-2007, 08:28 AM   #37
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

haha, SEA WORLD. haha, i hate that place.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 08:48 AM   #38
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

I'll root for the spurs when they get rid of Bruce Bowen.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote