Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-05-2001, 10:29 AM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

This will be easy. Hopefully Nellie will rest Finley and Nash some in this game.

Hawks 93
Mavs 112

Chalupa hero: Wang [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2001, 10:48 AM   #2
Najera1441

Najera1441 is on a distinguished road

Hopefully he lets the bench have a little workout, and they will break out of its slump.

Mavs 112 Hawks 89

CHalupa Hero: Najera (It be fitting)
Old 04-05-2001, 10:50 AM   #3
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

As long as we keep Jason Terry under control, we should have no problems.

Mavs 112,
Hawks 97
Old 04-05-2001, 01:20 PM   #4
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs will be 49-26 by the end of the night. Period.

Mavs 102, Hawks 91
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2001, 03:21 PM   #5
Mavrix

Mavrix is on a distinguished road

Mavs 104
Hawks 86

Wang goes straight Mandarin on their a$$
Mavrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2001, 04:15 PM   #6
dallaslaker

dallaslaker has a spectacular aura aboutdallaslaker has a spectacular aura aboutdallaslaker has a spectacular aura about

Kind of funny, but a Hawks fan on the NBAtalk site wants us to win so that they are closer to the #1 pick.

Fin and Nash need the rest. I would like to see more time for Booth and Najera. Those guys give a lot of excitement to the game.
dallaslaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2001, 05:19 PM   #7
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

I hope to see wang on the floor tonight.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2001, 05:32 PM   #8
Hoopsmeister
Platinum Member

Hoopsmeister has a spectacular aura aboutHoopsmeister has a spectacular aura about

Hope the mavs keep focus and blow them out early the way they were doing teams on the last homestand--that way we will have plenty of time to get a look at Wang and for the other bench players to get in some practice.

But even if the starters slack off a little because it is the Hawks, we'll still win.
Corollary #1: If you put the ball through the hoop more than the other guy, you win.
Corollary #2: If you can't do that, get off the floor.
Hoopsmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2001, 06:32 PM   #9
erub

erub is on a distinguished road

If we blow this one we are seriously screwed. I dont think that is gonna happen though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Where's my Wang?!
erub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2001, 07:41 PM   #10
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

IT'S WANG TIME!!
Old 04-05-2001, 07:53 PM   #11
djb
Administrator

I guess there isn't much to say about the game right now..it's just a good old fashion butt whoopin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2001, 07:56 PM   #12
turbo.mav

turbo.mav has a spectacular aura aboutturbo.mav has a spectacular aura about

true dat, how come no ones in the chat room
turbo.mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2001, 08:53 PM   #13
djb
Administrator

Mavs are now in fourth place!!
Old 04-05-2001, 08:57 PM   #14
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Damn I'm good. Wang was the Chalupa hero [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .

Not an overly impressive performance but we got the job done. Bradley played really well. Dirk had a nice game. And Najera played good too.

Can't wait 'till saturdays game.

Old 04-05-2001, 08:59 PM   #15
djb
Administrator

Man I hope Maxwell's ok!
Old 04-05-2001, 09:00 PM   #16
djb
Administrator

This postgame interview is hilarious..translator and all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2001, 09:04 PM   #17
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Damn, I missed it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] .

Max will be ok. Didn't look like he did anything.

Old 04-05-2001, 09:11 PM   #18
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

DODGER DODGER DODGER DODGER DODGER DODGER DODGER DODGER DODGER DODGER DODGER!

My man Dodger kicked arse tonight.

GIVE BRADLEY MORE MINUTES! He had so much frustration from loss of minutes that he exploded tonight, and STILL Nellie didn't play him in the third quarter when it was time to close out the Hawk-fools! Booth is in- we trade baskets... Bradley is in- We go up by 22... Booth is back in- Hawks come within 12...
Old 04-05-2001, 09:13 PM   #19
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

Najera ought to be called the junkyard dog. He sure does clean up around the basket.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2001, 09:16 PM   #20
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

Najera is another man deserving of minutes... he is a very complete player for a rookie- he needs a piece of the Buckner-minutes pie....
Old 04-05-2001, 09:39 PM   #21
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

What did I miss [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

What happened to Maxwell?