Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 11-29-2002, 02:12 PM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

First and formost, on behalf of DJ (and the mods), we just want to say thanks sooooo much for those who have already donated to help DJ get this new board. Words can't express how much we're thankful for what's been donated so far.

BUT with that said, we've got a proposal on the table for the person who donates the most. Kind of a reward if you will.

Whoever makes the biggest donation (those who donate again, your totals will be added together), will recieve 2 tickets to the Mavs home game on Feb 1st (Denver).

Pretty sweet, eh?

The seats are in section 113 and have a face value of $60 each!

For more information on how to donate, please refer to the original Donate to Dallas-Mavs.com thread.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2002, 02:55 PM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to say thanks to the following members for their donations [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Some of you didn't include your d-m.com usernames with your donations so we hope we guessed your names right!

Arctic Blast
chiwas
dallmav
David
drbio
DTL
jacktruth
LRB
MavsFanFinley
MFFL
murphy3
OutletPass
OzMavs
Randall
senorfrog
southern_sweets
Vrajesh
---------
Total: $259.05 (after PayPal fees)

Thanks again! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 12:54 PM   #3
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

click on the donate button!

make a donation. please for the love of all that is good and pure.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 09:37 PM   #4
turbo.mav

turbo.mav has a spectacular aura aboutturbo.mav has a spectacular aura about

If I knew how that darn paypal business worked I would make a healthy donation..
turbo.mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 10:48 PM   #5
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

What seems to be the problem? Just click the "Make a Donation" tab at the bottom of the screen.

Old 12-05-2002, 12:43 AM   #6
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<< If I knew how that darn paypal business worked I would make a healthy donation.. >>

Have you went to www.paypal.com and set up an account yet? It's easy enought that even &gt;I&lt; was able to do it in a couple of minutes.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 06:57 AM   #7
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

I´d really like to make a donation. I don´t have credit cards any more though. They just weren´t good for me if you know what I mean. Any other solutions DJ?
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 10:53 AM   #8
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Send him a check or cash through the mail I guess. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2002, 01:34 PM   #9
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Rob, since I´m from germany I don´t know if a check would do it, or how that would work. I don´t really want to send cash. Maybe one of the german posters has a credit card (Novice??) so we could make a donation together.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 04:09 PM   #10
turbo.mav

Will a Bank of America checking ATM card work?

Also, do I have to SET UP a paypal account in order to do this?
Old 12-05-2002, 05:11 PM   #11
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<< Will a Bank of America checking ATM card work? >>

Does it have a Visa or MC logo? If it does then it should work.

<< Also, do I have to SET UP a paypal account in order to do this? >>

I'm almost positive you do.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 05:19 PM   #12
turbo.mav

Thanks MFFL. I think I've got it.
Old 12-05-2002, 05:31 PM   #13
turbo.mav

Dangit, I screwed something up. Something about the member number I didnt do right. I created an account.. came back here, did the Make a Donation link, filled out the form, then I had an error at the end due to not entering my member number or something!!~!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-05-2002, 05:31 PM   #14
turbo.mav

*sigh* it may have worked, let me know if you get my donation DJ
Old 12-06-2002, 12:02 AM   #15
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

turbo- I was having major problems with my account too. It worked long enough to donate and now it's effed up again. I don't know what's going on with Paypal right now. Keep trying.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2002, 04:04 AM   #16
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

<< Rob, since I´m from germany I don´t know if a check would do it, or how that would work. I don´t really want to send cash. Maybe one of the german posters has a credit card (Novice??) so we could make a donation together. >>

hi fidel,

i guess we can arrange it... just let me check the details and i come back with my bill for the service fees [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]... will fix it this weekend... hope it works... not sure anymore after doc's and turbo's information... but no doubt i will try it... just send me a PM re the amount you wanna donate... actual avarage amount $ 12,44... isn't that much...

Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2002, 12:10 PM   #17
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

turbo - I didn't receive anything from PayPal..so please check with them to make sure you weren't billed for the transaction!
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2002, 01:07 AM   #18
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

donate some money to the board..how much enjoyment do many of you get out of this place? how about helping dj out a bit?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 05:59 PM   #19
BrianJ

BrianJ is on a distinguished road

Good cause, perhaps this could also be used as a uber get out of jail card. Just a thought.
BrianJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 12:58 AM   #20
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

time to send a little xmas bonus money to dj.

help him out. we all love the place, so tipping a dollar a month from each active member, more than pays for the hosting costs to run this site.

a dollar a month. thats about 2 cokes a day.

peace.
Old 01-28-2003, 02:24 PM   #21
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Who won the tickets?

I will be at the game Saturday. Maybe I can say hi to whoever it is.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 06:24 PM   #22
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

dallmav won the tix.

say hello and dont be shy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2003, 09:56 PM   #23
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Congrats to Dallmav! WTG!!
See you at the game! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote