Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 08-21-2004, 06:53 PM   #1
Sinn Fein

Sinn Fein is on a distinguished road
Default The Truth about Michael Moore....

I know there are many reads on Mr. Anti-America. This one is a bit different. I hate Michael Moore, with a passion. And I am tired of people defending his habitual lies, the man is a pathological liar. And many citizens don't know the truth of Michael Moore. I will ask a question, one question, each time I post in this thread. I will wait for responses, from liberals and conservatives, then give "The Truth!"

Please, try not to look up a question I ask, I want to base this off of soley what people think they know about Mr. Moore. Let's begin with something simple...

Where was Michael Moore born?
Sinn Fein is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2004, 07:59 PM   #2
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: The Truth about Michael Moore....

Either in france or south park.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 09:09 PM   #3
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about
Default RE:The Truth about Michael Moore....

Quote:
Where was Michael Moore born?
In the blistering depths of hell.
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 09:18 PM   #4
fin4life

fin4life is on a distinguished road

Im not even old enough to vote so i dont get involved with politics too often... but I hate michael moore.

That fat lying nerd is an asshole for trying to sway the american people into voting for Kerry by making a movie that is all lies. People for some reason assume because it is a movie it is all true... movies technically dont have to be the truth and his are not. He should just let Kerry campaign for himself instead of making a big movie that disgraces the president.

EDIT: forgot to answer the question.... HELL or Sacremento
fin4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 09:21 PM   #5
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

He was born wherever haters of the united states, traitors and maggots are born.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 09:56 PM   #6
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure where he was born, but he grew up in Flint, Michigan's wealthiest suburb.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 10:09 PM   #7
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

I wouldn't trade a bucket of crap for Michael Moore. He is one of the most loesome and worthless human beings in America or the world for that matter. I hope the fat turd chokes to death of his vicious lies.
Old 08-21-2004, 10:12 PM   #8
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Moore was not born he was crapped.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 11:31 PM   #9
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Moore was not born he was crapped.
Line of the week. Undoubtedly. LOL doc!
Old 08-22-2004, 02:21 PM   #10
knowitall

knowitall is on a distinguished road

Wow, you guys sure do talk about things involving the ass...........makes ya wonder.
knowitall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 03:19 PM   #11
mavsman55
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: knowitall
Wow, you guys sure do talk about things involving the ass...........makes ya wonder.
Wow... calling out a guy for toilet talk... kind of an oxymoron.
Old 08-22-2004, 06:00 PM   #12
knowitall

knowitall is on a distinguished road

Just poking fun. Get it? Poking!
knowitall is offline   Reply With Quote