Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2009, 11:26 PM   #1
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of
Default Mavs 93 Blazers 89

Great win for our beloved Mavs tonight, we went out there and beat a team we were supposed to beat.

The zone defense seemed to disrupt the flow of an explosive blazers offense. We had trouble hitting 3-POINTERS tonight, I kept thinking how many "dagger" opportunities we had, but never the less we held on and answered every blazer run.

Brilliance from Dirk and Terry yet again tonight. GREAT game by Damp's standards. Truly everyone played well, but I was vexed by quite a few plays Wright and Barea made. Boneheaded errors.

GOD BLESS OUR BELOVED DIRK.

Never the less, great win for the Mavs. We just beat a team we were supposed to beat. Let's continue winning on this road trip, Warriors coming up next.

I can sleep easy tonight
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amoral victory, bringbacktheblackstallion, endofstory-cuzisaidso, hella emo, pitching a maverick tent, self-important much?, win = epic doooooooooom, with your mom