Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-22-2003, 11:48 AM   #1
ABM

ABM is on a distinguished road

Yeah, we're all sporting Mav avatars over there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It's part of the reverse woofing theorum. At any rate, we figure it can't hurt.

It''l take more than that for the Blazers to beat the Mavs, though. Portland found out that they're dealing with a LOT more than a bunch of soft white boys (gee, thanks Bonzi).

Tall ball will be in order - again.
ABM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2003, 11:59 AM   #2
fan41

fan41 is on a distinguished road

I just checked out the Portland board. Pretty interesting. Their fans are definitely a lot more creative and a lot more civil than the San Antonio fans. I did like the idea that they should all wear Lakers Avatars since the Lakers have beaten them so much during the playoffs.
fan41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 12:02 PM   #3
fan41

fan41 is on a distinguished road

I've changed my Avatar to something that should scare all the Trailblazers...

Bad Boys Bad Boys, watcha gonna do...
fan41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 12:21 PM   #4
ABM

<< I just checked out the Portland board. Pretty interesting. Their fans are definitely a lot more creative and a lot more civil than the San Antonio fans. >>

Yeah, we like to post --&gt;&gt;&gt;This Type Of Stuff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2003, 12:23 PM   #5
ABM

<< I've changed my Avatar to something that should scare all the Trailblazers...

Bad Boys Bad Boys, watcha gonna do...
>>

Nahhh....that just invites &quot;more&quot; trouble. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2003, 01:53 PM   #6
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

<<

<< I just checked out the Portland board. Pretty interesting. Their fans are definitely a lot more creative and a lot more civil than the San Antonio fans. >>

Yeah, we like to post --&gt;&gt;&gt;This Type Of Stuff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
>>

Bonzi wells looks like Nellie(the singer not the coach).
Old 04-22-2003, 09:00 PM   #7
DirtyNashty

DirtyNashty will become famous soon enoughDirtyNashty will become famous soon enough

I think it would be more accurate to say that he looks like &quot;A Nellie&quot; At least thats my opinion.
DirtyNashty is offline   Reply With Quote