Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-24-2002, 06:46 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

on post 4K. 18 quality posts, 37 marginally acceptable posts and the rest...well you do the math.

I've been waiting to do this for a while....

LOL...right in the eye!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2002, 07:00 PM   #2
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

<< 18 quality posts, 37 marginally acceptable posts and the rest...well you do the math. >>

Glad I was able to double your quality to non-quality ratio [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2002, 07:02 PM   #3
Drbio
Banned

I think the pissing in the eye thing went to your head....shake it off Rob[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-24-2002, 07:18 PM   #4
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

<< on post 4K. 18 quality posts, 37 marginally acceptable posts and the rest...well you do the math >>

3000 posts in the mod lounge, 444 posts taking shots at members and then hiding behind his mod skirt.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2002, 07:18 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

hahaha
Old 06-25-2002, 07:40 AM   #6
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

<<

<< on post 4K. 18 quality posts, 37 marginally acceptable posts and the rest...well you do the math >>

3000 posts in the mod lounge, 444 posts taking shots at members and then hiding behind his mod skirt.
>>

3000 double-posts (posting five consecutive replies in response to every ONE post made by someone else), 819 posts taking shots at EVERYONE, 208 posts that nearly pissed others enough to almost make them leave D-M.com for good, 384 posts crying to the mods or to other members whenever someone does the same to him, 194 posts trying to get others to stage a D-M.com walk-out with him, 918 pm's bitching about the mods or other members.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][/i] >>

Old 06-25-2002, 08:14 AM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

haha..kinda funny
Old 06-25-2002, 08:15 AM   #8
Murphy3
Guru

rob, i found your other post.
you were nice once

Old 06-25-2002, 09:26 AM   #9
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

I've always been nice to those who treat me the same. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2002, 09:36 AM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

are you deserving for me to be nice to you?

nah, not really
Old 06-25-2002, 09:41 AM   #11
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Hmmm, lets see. The only reason your even here is because of me. I brought you here. And I also GAVE you a $100 Mavs Hockey Jersey.

Seems reason enough to me.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2002, 10:02 AM   #12
Murphy3
Guru

i can think of reasons why you're not deserving..

taking shots at members and hiding behind your &quot;mod&quot; skirt.

and if you're going to hold the jersey thing over my head..i'll gladly ship it to you

Old 06-25-2002, 10:43 AM   #13
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

I don't take blind shots at anybody without being provoked. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You can keep the jersey too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Old 06-25-2002, 10:50 AM   #14
Murphy3
Guru

sure you do
Old 06-25-2002, 11:30 AM   #15
Drbio
Banned

Can you feel the love?

Old 06-25-2002, 08:34 PM   #16
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Good job, Rob. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2002, 03:47 PM   #17
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Thanks smile's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Old 06-27-2002, 04:00 PM   #18
Drbio
Banned

WHoa! Deja vu.....
Old 06-27-2002, 04:03 PM   #19
Murphy3
Guru

yep...kind is doc
Old 06-27-2002, 04:12 PM   #20
Murphy3
Guru

waits patiently................................
Old 06-27-2002, 04:13 PM   #21
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Don't ruin this thread again murph, thanks.

Old 06-27-2002, 04:28 PM   #22
Drbio
Banned

I want a hockey jersey.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 06-27-2002, 04:29 PM   #23
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

I don't think they sell 'em any more. I looked on the official site and they're not there anymore. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2002, 04:33 PM   #24
Drbio
Banned

poop
Old 06-28-2002, 07:01 AM   #25
Murphy3
Guru

edit
Old 06-28-2002, 06:47 PM   #26
Drbio
Banned

I wonder what that was about......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]