Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Latrine Spreewell was #8 ????
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 12:07 AM   #3
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I'm curious where this came from? Not that I don't trust you, just wondering.

I'm rather shocked that Dirk isn't higher and that Finley even cracked the top 10.

It's cool, though.
Old 04-17-2003, 12:14 AM   #4
AdamAMMP

AdamAMMP is on a distinguished road

ESPN
AdamAMMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 12:18 AM   #5
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Only place i've seen Dirk jerseys are at Foot Locker. I've seen Finley jerseys at every place that sells jerseys. I thought he'd get a lot higher than 10.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 12:23 AM   #6
Lvubun1

Lvubun1 is on a distinguished road

Nowadays sports jerseys are mainstream and people who don't even watch Basketball wear them, and alot of times its more of the style and the look of the jersey then the player itself, I hate the Knicks but I just got a Spreewell Throwback jersey. And bias aside the Mavs by far have the best looking jerseys in the NBA, which i think has something to do with the high ranking.
Lvubun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 12:25 AM   #7
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Got both Dirk and Finley jerseys but never paid more than AI"S
Old 04-17-2003, 12:39 AM   #8
AdamAMMP

I'm a big Jersey collector, so far my collection looks like this.

Kevin Johnson Road Suns
Bobby Hurley Road Kings
McDyess Home Nuggets
Jason Terry Road Hawks
Kevin Johnson Team USA
Larry Johnson Road Hornets
NVE Home Lakers
Dirk Home Mavs
Dirk Alternate Mavs
Fin Road Mavs
Jamel Tinsley Road Pacers
Jordan Home Wizards
Dee Brown Home Celtics
Old 04-17-2003, 12:50 AM   #9
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting the link Adam.

I have a Finley road jersey. I'm sure that shocks some of you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I have a Barkley Phoenix Suns one around here somewhere, too.
Old 04-17-2003, 12:57 AM   #10
Lvubun1

I have a Dirk Nike Swingman road jersey and a couple non-Mavs, NVE road jersey just came out on http://www.mavgear.com/ I would think about buying it but since he will probably get traded in the offseason it would be a waste. I guess i will wait for the Brian Grant one.
Old 04-17-2003, 07:36 AM   #11
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

I have a authentic road Steve Nash, and a reebox Dirk.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Old 04-17-2003, 07:48 AM   #12
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

I have a Wang Zhi Zhi Mavs away jersey [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 11:18 AM   #13
Nash13
Diamond Member

<< I have a Dirk Nike Swingman road jersey and a couple non-Mavs, NVE road jersey just came out on http://www.mavgear.com/ I would think about buying it but since he will probably get traded in the offseason it would be a waste. I guess i will wait for the Brian Grant one. >>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img], that's why i didn't want to get a LaFrentz or Bradley. I'm thinking of a Najera.

~The Salesman
Old 04-17-2003, 11:20 AM   #14
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Has anyone bought one of the football-style jerseys? I'm thinking of getting one for my brother.
Old 04-17-2003, 04:36 PM   #15
Drbio
Banned

<< Has anyone bought one of the football-style jerseys? I'm thinking of getting one for my brother. >>

I have Dirk and Finley.....they are sweeeeet!
Old 04-17-2003, 04:38 PM   #16
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<< Has anyone bought one of the football-style jerseys? I'm thinking of getting one for my brother. >>

they are VERY nice. I like them a lot.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2003, 01:54 AM   #17
JoeGalvan

JoeGalvan is on a distinguished road

what's going on fellas ....

just thought i would add a little bit to this thread ...

not only do i work at Champs Sports, but i am a jersey head ...

a couple of the jersey numbers are inflated due to some different factors ...

nike recently released it's &quot;rewind&quot; collection ... which is are older design jerseys, but with different colors ... the colors are different from the originals ... due to licensing issues ... but thats a whole different store ..

anyway ... the Knicks rewind/throwback has been a hot seller across the states and has been released in two colors ... orange/black .. black/royal/orange ... and it was only released in Sprewell ...

so that will probably answer your question as far as he goes ...

iverson and kobe are self explanitory ... but they also are the no1 and no2 sellers in the Nike Rewind collection ... each having two seperate versions of the jersey available ...

another thing to take into consideration ... LA and Philly each have 3 jerseys ...

LA: gold, yellow, white
PH: white, black, royal

so that inflates their numbers as well ...

another jersey note ... beginning in the 03-04 season Reebok will hold all the rights for NBA jerseys .... so those replicas we all know and hate (in the retail world) will be the norm next year

no more nike swingmans ... however reebok is working on producing a similar product for next year ...

sorry to post so much useless information ... just tryin to help out ...
JoeGalvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2003, 02:08 AM   #18
Lvubun1

Yea i hate Spreewell and the Knicks but that jersey is one of the best I have ever seen

Old 04-18-2003, 02:13 AM   #19
AdamAMMP

What do you all think of the new Cav jerseys? I like the old ones better

Old 04-18-2003, 03:52 AM   #20
Lvubun1

Yuck, they look like something out of the NBADL or WNBA. I plan on getting a Lebron jersey but not if he gets drafted by the Cavs.
Old 04-18-2003, 10:26 AM   #21
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

I have Najera. I wear it to the games. And we always win!
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2003, 10:38 AM   #22
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

The thing about the rewind jerseys is that no matter if a player gets traded to another team you feel alot better about the jersey then u would if it was a regular Sprewell. I want to get a Nick jersey but I too am afraid he will be injured. I have a Larry Johnson, Penny Hardaway, Grant Hill, Jason Kidd and Shaq's jersey and they are all outdated so that hurts me. Right now I have the rewind Sprewell so I see why he is high on that list because I don't even like the Knicks but I couldn't resist buying it. I got a Fin, Dirk and Nash road jersey and I also have the Fin gray jersey made by reebok.

Did anyone know that Reebok will now be making NBA jerseys next season? I'm not sure if that is true but it was a rumor I heard.

The next jersey i plan on geting is the MJ bullets rewind jersey. Does anyone know why Paul Pierce and Lamar Odom have more than 1 rewind jerseys but the Mavs don't have one? You would think they would being how high Fin and Dirk are on that list.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2003, 03:32 PM   #23
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

The joke about the cavs jersey is that Al Davis will sue the cavs too for copyright enfringement. He is also suing the panthers for the fact they have sliver and black in their jerseys, and the Bucs for using too much of a pirate logo like the raiders. What ever.

Drubio
Spreewell is loved in ny.

AI is a cult hero in philly no suprise their in Slam magazine they have a great AI article.

Two mavs in the top ten this franchise has come a long way.Just 6 years ago they won only 16 games.

I have a kidd mav jersey and a dirk road jersey. I used to have the black alternative mj bull jersey.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 11:13 PM   #24
JoeGalvan

wussup fellas ...

about the reebok thing ... reebok will own all the rights to NBA jerseys/warm ups/whatever beginning in the 2003-2004 season ... which really sucks

i think the contract is somethin insane ... like 8 years or something ... it really sucks for fans, just look at the NFL this past year (same situation) look at the new uniforms

bills - no comment
seahawks - some of the worst uniforms i have seen in a long time
texans - very plain and simlar to bills (navy versions)

now look at the latest new uniforms coming from reebok and the NBA

first ...

phoenix ... now the cavs ... bleh ...

the coolest jerseys to come out of reebok lately has been their turn back the clock collection ... which are just throwbacks ...

next year ...

we can expect some terrible jerseys to come out of houston ... as well as from our little mavericks ... who will add a 3rd jersey ... an away alternate gray/silver color ...

hopefully reebok wont screw it up too much ... and knowing our superstitious team, they probably wont wear them much ...

and as far as the two paul pierce rewinds ... i dunno ... the black/green and silver/green havent exactly been flying off the shelves ...

best rewind - mj bullets, j-rich golden state ... i also heard they might release the rockets rewind in yao ming ... which will immediately be purchased ...
Old 04-21-2003, 06:05 PM   #25
TheAce135

TheAce135 is on a distinguished road

does anyone know where i can still get a youth sized nike swingman nash road jersey? apparently theyre gonna be discontinued and replaced with reebok?? ive already got a nowitzki one but i wanna get a youth one for my brother before theyre all gone. any help is appreciated...thanks

ace
TheAce135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 10:58 PM   #26
JoeGalvan

^^ we got youth dirk and finley ... not sure if we still have any nash ... ill give em a call up at work tommorow and see ... what size do you need?
Old 04-22-2003, 02:08 AM   #27
TheAce135

TheAce135 is on a distinguished road

i think a youth sized large nash would work. my brothers only 10. thanks for your help...i really appreciate it.

ace
TheAce135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 09:58 PM   #28
JoeGalvan

^^ all we have are road dirk/fin .... i could have sworn we had nash in youth sizes ... also did a lot of running around to different malls ... in search of a yao ming rewind ... any way ... i didnt see any youth nash at all ...

sorry ...
Old 04-22-2003, 10:11 PM   #29
Drbio
Banned

Ace- try ebay.com