Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 08-31-2005, 10:21 AM   #81
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Question for Cuban haters...

Minnesota? That would be a shocker.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2005, 10:34 AM   #82
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Question for Cuban haters...

Quote:
Originally posted by: madape
Minnesota? That would be a shocker.
I would agree. But if he was able to help the Tpuppies turn it around and get back into the playoffs and get a division title, which isn't all that farfetched with KG on the team, boy would Cuban have egg on his face after letting 2 of the big 3 go in successive years only to have them turn around nonplayoff teams into division winners.
Old 08-31-2005, 11:09 AM   #83
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Question for Cuban haters...

Thanks for the insight Kid. Much appreciated. I certainly hopes that he knows he will bring a lot us with him wherever he goes.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 02:16 PM   #84
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

He knows what he's capable of, he also knows what Cuban did was a business decision. He's actually DEFENDED Cuban, but I'm not buying it, I think Cuban is an idiot.
Old 08-31-2005, 02:29 PM   #85
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Kid, it's too bad you don't do PM's. Does Fin defend Martin W. too?

Of course he defends Cuban - that's the most honorable thing for him (in his position) to do. I myself do not know if I would have the strength to keep my mouth shut (were I in his shoes).
Old 08-31-2005, 02:33 PM   #86
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

I guess it is the right thing to do, and you're right if I were him I would probably be cursing Cuban out too. BUT when you look at it from his perspective, he has a golden parachute and so I guess that's why he's more level headed about than I would be. He says though, he really likes Cuban and he'll probably remain friends with him, but I personally think Cuban is a boob. I've thought that all along and I think it even more now!
Old 08-31-2005, 02:40 PM   #87
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

It's wise to keep Cuban as a friend. Cubes could still be useful in the future... If not, then no harm is done.