Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-25-2005, 12:23 PM   #961
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Lost

Quote:
Also, I don't think those guys were the "others" either. Perhaps human representations of them, or they just work for them, but they can't be the others. At least I don't think so.
agree

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2005, 02:20 PM   #962
cheesestar
Golden Member

cheesestar will become famous soon enough
Default RE:Lost

im pretty sure that in a preview for season 2, there was a short clip of michael and sawyer running through the forest, my guess is that only jin dies
cheesestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 03:37 PM   #963
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

So I assume it's too early for most everyone to be too interested in talking up theories about next season already, but I wanted to touch on what I think the main storyline will be: They're going to find the survivors of the tail section.

SLIGHT SPOILER ALERT

I've read that the producers have confirmed that new actors have been added for the entirety of next season, including the chick Jack talked to at the airline bar.

Also, there's rumors swirling that one actor got into a dispute on salary, and instead of getting the raise everyone else got, he/she will get the previuos salary for a couple episodes and be killed off. Makes for interesting speculation.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 04:25 PM   #964
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They're going to find the survivors of the tail section.
how would that really change the story line? Just meeting new characters? They'd still be a bunch of lost people...just more of them

also, if they do find the tail sectoin survivors..do you think the Black lady's husband will be with them...she said he was still alive...and since that episode she has not even been in the show...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 06-26-2005, 04:45 PM   #965
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I definitely think Rose's husband will be among them.

It won't really change the story line, it will essentially give them more stuff to make episodes about. More backstories, more character interation, and probably enough people that we start seeing actual factions forming.

I also think the next season will be all about exploring the island. If any of those three get back from the raft, they'll tell everyone about how large the island is, and I think they'll actually start exploring it, hence finding the other passengers.

Basically more main characters gives them more leeway to kill off other central characters, and also gives them a lof meat for more episodes and more story lines.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 07-01-2005, 03:51 PM   #966
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Who's been here?
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 03:53 PM   #967
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

coding crashes and it says "I survived a horrific plane crash and am stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to my parents."
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 03:23 PM   #968
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Check it out
Old 08-11-2005, 03:23 PM   #969
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Check it out
Old 08-11-2005, 11:35 PM   #970
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
Check it out
Hmmmm... I guess that flight from Sydney is a bit delayed...

Old 08-11-2005, 11:35 PM   #971
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
Check it out
Hmmmm... I guess that flight from Sydney is a bit delayed...

Old 08-22-2005, 09:59 PM   #972
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

All these promos during the Cowboy game are getting me pumped for the season.

We starting a new thread for the new season, or will we just turn this into the longest thread in the history of the board?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 08-22-2005, 10:54 PM   #973
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

i think u are lost because this is the "lost" thread.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 07:51 AM   #974
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Umm, no I'm not.

There were three different Lost promos during the Cowboy on ABC last night.

I can see where that was confusing though. [img]i/expressions/anim_laugh.gif[/img]

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 08-23-2005, 04:28 PM   #975
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

That got me fired up too, Jthig! I can not wait...Its like Christmas in September!
Old 09-13-2005, 10:01 PM   #976
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

countdown to kickoff: 8 days
Old 09-13-2005, 10:51 PM   #977
XERXES
Diamond Member

Old 09-13-2005, 11:04 PM   #978
XERXES
Diamond Member

Old 09-13-2005, 11:55 PM   #979
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I wonder how many days are left until the season opener? (j/k)

They are showing Season 2 Episode 1 tomorrow night in Hawaii on some Beach. Which means I can't go to the Lost message boards for a week. I don't want to be spoiled.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:03 AM   #980
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

no spoilers!

man, remember the guy that started this thread? damn, he's cool.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:10 AM   #981
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

BBL... are we going to use this thread for Season 2? It's getting awful long, so it takes longer to open.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:43 AM   #982
XERXES
Diamond Member

7 days
Old 09-14-2005, 10:45 AM   #983
XERXES
Diamond Member

7 days
Old 09-14-2005, 10:45 AM   #984
sike
The Preacha

it's so close I can almost feel the sense of being kept in the dark while only rasing new questions!!!!!

Old 09-14-2005, 01:21 PM   #985
XERXES
Diamond Member

7 days
Old 09-14-2005, 01:40 PM   #986
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: XERXES
7 days
still?

Old 09-14-2005, 02:05 PM   #987
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I think..... don't quote me on this... but I truly think that we are now looking at a wait time of 7 days.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:14 PM   #988
XERXES
Diamond Member

i'm having computer issues...back off sike and U2...or I'm gonna go Locke on you...
Old 09-14-2005, 02:21 PM   #989
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Wow..... that is some issue you have there. The time difference between post 2 and 3 is 2 hours 36 minutes.

Now, I had to have my son do the calculation of how much time transpired..... but that still doesn't eliminate the fact that is a long time.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-14-2005, 02:29 PM   #990
sike
The Preacha

by which he means "handicapable"

Old 09-14-2005, 04:39 PM   #991
XERXES
Diamond Member

i'm having computer issues...back off sike and U2...or I'm gonna go Locke on you...
Old 09-14-2005, 04:41 PM   #992
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

We need a new thread for season 2. This one has run its course.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 04:47 PM   #993
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally posted by: XERXES
line of the week