Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-13-2002, 04:39 PM   #1
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

When Joe Joe was here David posted less. I'd rather read Joe Joe than David.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2002, 04:40 PM   #2
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Careful what you ask for......
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 05:11 PM   #3
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

Joe Joe will not be back under the name Joe Joe, and you can take that one to the bank. If anyone gets out of hand here, Im sure that the mods will help them find their way on an unwelcomed vacation.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 06:08 PM   #4
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

out of respect for dj, i will not give my opinion concerning this subject in this thread
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 06:10 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

murph editted his post, so I will take this reply out as well.....
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 06:12 PM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

sorry doc, i've edited my comment... dj doesn't need any headaches.. and i'll do what i can to keep it from escalating
Old 04-13-2002, 06:14 PM   #7
Drbio
Banned

I saw the comment...happened to agree, and put in a quote from the FAQ supporting it. But, since you removed your coment, it's only fair to remove the reply.
Old 04-13-2002, 08:07 PM   #8
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Like DallMav said, JoeJoe will not be back under that name.

David, even though likes to drag a point through, brings more to this board than JoeJoe did or ever will.

David, despite all the disputes with posters on this board--including myself--deserves a bit more respect than that.
Old 04-13-2002, 08:09 PM   #9
Murphy3
Guru

david deserves little respect if any. he has proven that he has less basketball knowledge than joe joe (which is hard to believe)
Old 04-13-2002, 08:10 PM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

it is one thing to argue continuously..but to argue continuously when you're obviously wrong..that is going a bit over board.

david continuously breaks a certain rule of the board...the one that is involving intelligence.

he should be warned/suspended for his lack of intelligence
Old 04-13-2002, 08:15 PM   #11
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, we have to disagree on this Murph.

he should be warned/suspended for his lack of intelligence

You are so baaaaaad!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2002, 08:18 PM   #12
Murphy3
Guru

"Intelligence – We’re a community with quality standards..."

if david cannot see how losing to SA instead of winning is a two game swing..and is going to argue it... then he is in direct violation of this community standard
Old 04-13-2002, 08:40 PM   #13
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Your too funny Murph. Kinda hard to argue with you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2002, 08:42 PM   #14
Murphy3
Guru

impossible to argue with me on this one..unless you're incapable of intelligent thought... well, i guess david could argue with me
Old 04-13-2002, 09:02 PM   #15
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

There has been far worse things going on here. Theres really no basis for a warning/suspension for David IMO.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 09:04 PM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

yeah..i know,..but it's so frustrating to argue with someone that has absolutely no basis for an argument
Old 04-13-2002, 09:04 PM   #17
Murphy3
Guru

i'm not sure if anything beats a board down more than 1 person continually posting without the slightest idea of what they are talking about
Old 04-13-2002, 09:08 PM   #18
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Just Dont respound to it then. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2002, 09:09 PM   #19
Murphy3
Guru

your opinion is valued rob..i'll take that into consideration i'm sure

Old 04-13-2002, 09:17 PM   #20
MavsFanFinley
Guru

How smart of you to edit your post Murph.

I wonder if Rob saw it in time?
Old 04-13-2002, 09:19 PM   #21
Murphy3
Guru

it doesn't matter..i'll repost it.
i said nothing too negative..just said what i thought of him giving me advice

i'm sure he could notice the strong sarcasm in my edited post
Old 04-13-2002, 09:19 PM   #22
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

<< . I wonder if Rob saw it in time? >>

He's quick but not that quick. I saw it.

Old 04-13-2002, 09:21 PM   #23
Murphy3
Guru

like i said..it doesn't really matter
as far as i know..we're allowed to say that we don't really want a mod's opinion..and that we didn't ask for it
especially rob's
Old 04-13-2002, 10:36 PM   #24
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<< There has been far worse things going on here. Theres really no basis for a warning/suspension for David IMO. >>

It's not warning material but I really didn't like being called one of murph's coven. Does he even know what a coven is?
Old 04-13-2002, 10:41 PM   #25
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

<< Does he even know what a coven is? >>

That would better fit Joe Joe and gang.

Sorry MFFL, I was unaware of that comment. We'll take care of it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2002, 10:43 PM   #26
Murphy3
Guru

hmm
Old 04-13-2002, 10:51 PM   #27
MFFL
Guru

<< Sorry MFFL, I was unaware of that comment. We'll take care of it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] >>

Don't worry about it - I got my revenge by starting this thread [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2002, 10:53 PM   #28
Murphy3
Guru

maybe i should get my revenge..

all i want the guy to do is shut up because he doesn't have a clue to what he's talking about in the latest argument
Old 04-13-2002, 11:35 PM   #29
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

I have to admit, I haven't read all of the nellie crap from the first s.a. game, but I have no problem with David. He knows some pretty good stuff and he analyzes things pretty well from what I've seen. Just thought I would throw that in...
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 11:47 PM   #30
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Crippler, he's dragged the same thing into the ground like no one I've ever seen, but I still think he brings more to the board than JoeJoe ever did.
Old 04-14-2002, 11:50 AM   #31
David
Golden Member

David is on a distinguished road

Some of you people are a real hoot.

You knee-jerk after losses.

You refuse to look at the big picture.

You don't recognize sound strategies when you see them because the Mavs happen to lose a game while using some strategies.

When the strategy works in the next game, or several games, you refuse to acknowledge that the strategy worked THAT time. The difference being the shots DIDN'T fall the first time and they DID fall the next time.

I try to offer facts to back up my statements and when I run out of facts I don't start a thread and use someone's name and go on a direct attack.

You can always tell when someone has no facts, they attack the person and don't debate the point. You can look up some of those boring posts and notice who offers possible reason's that a strategy is used and who tries to give the opinons for both sides of the discussion, always portraying the desenting opinion inaccurately.

Oddly enough, I'm just trying to tell the truth as I see it. Which makes it my opinion as to what the truth is.

One difference in myself and some of you others is, I CAN be wrong. I HAVE been wrong in the past and I WILL be wrong in the future and I'm NOT afraid to admit it.

The truth can set you free. Some of you ought to try and see it sometime.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2002, 12:08 PM   #32
Drbio
Banned

Sheesh....

yeah..i know,..but it's so frustrating to argue with someone that has absolutely no basis for an argument

My granma used to say....&quot;never argue with a fool...people may not know the difference.&quot;
Old 04-14-2002, 02:26 PM   #33
turbo.mav

turbo.mav has a spectacular aura aboutturbo.mav has a spectacular aura about

David is a great poster and there is no reason for this thread
turbo.mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2002, 04:02 PM   #34
Murphy3
Guru

david has no basketball knowledge
Old 04-14-2002, 09:09 PM   #35
David
Golden Member

David is on a distinguished road

<< david has no basketball knowledge >>

There's another one.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2002, 09:15 PM   #36
Drbio
Banned

dude...let it go. It won't stop until you do.
Old 04-15-2002, 11:42 AM   #37
Murphy3
Guru

david, if you'd like to go back and look at our arguments..i believe you started the personal attacks.
now you're being very joe joesque.
let's count the personal attacks..

well, you deserve every personal attack you get for being a dumbass.

and i'm sure we could go back and count the attacks you had and come up with a nice number..

Old 04-15-2002, 12:16 PM   #38
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

<< dude...let it go. It won't stop until you do. >>

I guess it won't stop until it IS stopped.

Closed!