Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-14-2002, 11:21 PM   #1
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

OK, he doesn't suck, he is actually a really good poster.

I just wanted to start a silly rivalry. So..... You suck Dr. Bio

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2002, 11:23 PM   #2
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

He's a Doctor, Fer Christ's sakes....

he's taken a few science classes, and in doing so he knows that NOTHING sucks.

It can push and it can pull but it can never suck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2002, 11:23 PM   #3
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

ThThe cannons don't thunder
there's nothing to plunder
I'm an ovwer 40 victim of fate
arriving too late
arriving too late
Old 04-14-2002, 11:23 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL...my jaw hit the keyboard dude....

and your mom wears army boots (whatever the hell that means)
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2002, 11:24 PM   #5
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

I thought that might shock you.

P.S. How did you know my Mom wears Army Boots.

Old 04-14-2002, 11:27 PM   #6
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

LOL. I was ready to jump up for Doc and give hell to you grbh.

Very funny, got me.
Old 04-14-2002, 11:29 PM   #7
Drbio
Banned

can you feel the love?

I am trying real hard not to post a comeback that would probably get me a week...its gross but funny though.
Old 04-14-2002, 11:29 PM   #8
Drbio
Banned

Whoo Hoo...MFF's got my back.

I feel a little safer in my little world.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2002, 11:32 PM   #9
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<< NOTHING sucks. >>

You've obviously never lived in Waco [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2002, 11:33 PM   #10
Drbio
Banned

You've obviously never lived in Waco

HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-14-2002, 11:37 PM   #11
Bayliss

Ba Da Bing.

At least Waco has mall(s)., restuarants, etc etc.

Brownwood on the other hand, has nada.

Except me of course. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

If we really need rivalries perhaps we can set up alliances/belts/showtimes/managers/gimmicks etc?

Old 04-14-2002, 11:38 PM   #12
Drbio
Banned

I used to go t oBrownwood to eat at Underwoods.....you do have that going for you. (I grew up in San Angelo)
Old 04-14-2002, 11:42 PM   #13
grbh
Platinum Member

Sorry MFF, I was just bored and figured this might jump start a thread.

As far as the comeback Dr. Bio, let er rip. I really dont think you will get a week if the intendee (ok not a word) of the comeback does not care. I am always looking for new material.

Old 04-14-2002, 11:43 PM   #14
Bayliss

Actually Underwoods is pretty good.

Personally I enjoy our Mexican restuarants (Gomez and Ortega's) over Underwoods.

So Doc... have you got a finishing move, yet?

Old 04-14-2002, 11:45 PM   #15
Drbio
Banned

chicken...
Old 04-14-2002, 11:46 PM   #16
Bayliss

so you into the birds?

That's cool... you can be the 21st century Coco Be Ware....
Old 04-14-2002, 11:47 PM   #17
Drbio
Banned

hahahahaha

edit
Old 04-14-2002, 11:48 PM   #18
grbh
Platinum Member

too late. I am offended. Ban Dr. Bio immediately.

Old 04-14-2002, 11:48 PM   #19
Drbio
Banned

I love Underwoods. That BBQ beef is out of this world. I can't remember the Mexican place we used t oeat at there, but it was good. It was near a school.
Old 04-14-2002, 11:53 PM   #20
Bayliss

That's probably Gomez, then.

Old 04-14-2002, 11:55 PM   #21
Drbio
Banned

It had to be near Gordon Wood Stadium. Seems like there was an elementary school/junior high maybe near there. Good eating places.

And don't forget you have the illustrious TYC facility there.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2002, 11:59 PM   #22
Bayliss

Near Gordon Wood? The Junior High is near Gordon Wood... Can't recall a Mexican resturant there, though. Actually last year I used to work at that junior igh. Have since moved on to another elem school.

Old 04-15-2002, 12:07 AM   #23
grbh
Platinum Member

What is Brownwood about 50-60 mile from San Angelo. I love San Angelo, really cool town. They need to promote it as a tourist destination. Beautiful area, river running through the middle of downtown. They have a great set up and I think with promotion a lot of people would elect to choose weekends there.

I think the problem is people think of Lubbock, and Amarillo when they think of that part of the state. Those two towns suck, and before anyone yells at me, I did live in Amarillo for 5 years.

Old 04-15-2002, 12:09 AM   #24
Drbio
Banned

The Concho River. A lot of people do make it into San Angelo on the weekends for the river, Fort Concho, shopping, etc. Although I wouldn't travel across the state just to visit, I did enjoy living there during my 5-6 years there.
Old 04-15-2002, 12:10 AM   #25
Bayliss

<< What is Brownwood about 50-60 mile from San Angelo. >>

About 80-90 east of San Angelo.

The line of succession from Dallas to B-wood:

Dallas
Ft Worth
Granbury
Stephenville
Dublin
Proctor
Comanche
B-wood

It's about 140 miles south/southwest of Dallas.
Old 04-15-2002, 12:12 AM   #26
grbh
Platinum Member

No I guess not, but it is a nice stopping off point for those traveling on to big bend and parliament.

Old 04-15-2002, 12:14 AM   #27
Bayliss

Well.... San Angelo is on the West Texas line. It has some trees, greenness... but drive a little further west and it becomes pathetic.

The Panhandle isn'tt much better.

The spots to me that shows Texas' worst land terrain are

1) Between San Angelo and El Paso
2) The Panhandle
3) Between San Antonio and Alice
Old 04-15-2002, 12:20 AM   #28
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

Just saw the thread and was going to come in and put in a good word for the good doctor....

What's with all these &quot;shock&quot; threads (this and MFFL's &quot;are the Mavs better w/o Dirk?&quot? Any extra rankings points for most read thread? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2002, 12:23 AM   #29
grbh
Platinum Member

Nope, I just thought there has been a lot of bickering on the board lately. I was hoping perhaps to make light of it all.

As far as why I chose Dr. Bio, I suppose it was because he is one of the nicest guys on the board. I figured everyone would see the title and jump in to his defense.

Hell, I would have.

Old 04-15-2002, 12:50 AM   #30
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

<< Sorry MFF, I was just bored and figured this might jump start a thread. >>

Oh, no! No, don't apologize. I thought it was great, it got me good.
Old 04-15-2002, 12:53 AM   #31
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

The Underwood's in Brownwood is straight dope. I love that place, man. Oleta's Beer Barn is right beside, it, Doc, no wonder you like to eat there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I'm from Hamilton which is smack between Brownwood and Waco. Stephenville, Comanche, Dublin, Proctor... that's my hood, right there, dog. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote