Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-01-2007, 05:30 PM   #1
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold
Default Britney Spears Has Lost Her Kids

Britney Spears Has Lost Her Kids
Posted Oct 1st 2007 3:45PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Britney Spears

TMZ has learned Britney Spears has lost physical custody of her kids.

L.A. County Superior Court Judge Scott Gordon issued an order today, stating that Kevin Federline, the boys' father, "is to retain physical custody of the minor children on Wednesday, October 3, 2007 at 12:00 PM until further order of the court."

Judge Gordon had ordered Spears to undergo random drug testing and take parenting classes. Sources say Federline's powerhouse lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan (left), raised the issue that Spears was driving without a valid California driver's license, something first reported by TMZ.

X17 is reporting that Spears took the kids to the drive-thru at Carl's Jr. at 12:02 this afternoon and surrendered the kids to K-Fed's bodyguard three minutes later.

Story developing ...

http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/01/britne...lost-her-kids/
Old 10-01-2007, 05:31 PM   #2
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Dang, i feel sorry for the kids... either way they ware screwed.

Last edited by Dirkgreatness; 10-01-2007 at 05:31 PM.
Dirkgreatness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 05:58 PM   #3
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness
Dang, i feel sorry for the kids... either way they ware screwed.
I disagree

Neglected child + no money < Neglected child + money.

=/

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 05:59 PM   #4
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Yah, you're right--either way they were screwed Just less screwed one way than the other. =P

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 06:07 PM   #5
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

to top it all off, the poor kids had to eat at Carl's Junior
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 06:39 PM   #6
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

haha, for some funny pics of her check out this..

http://wwtdd.com/index.phtml?t=BRITNEY+SPEARS

www.wwtdd.com is by far my favorite celebrity site.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 07:35 PM   #7
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I feel sorry for the kids too. Hopefully she gets her act together for their sake. Even with all the stupid shit she's done I can't stand him even more. Poor kids.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:39 PM   #8
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

wheres chris crocker at now.. (loads up youtube )
Old 10-01-2007, 10:12 PM   #9
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei
wheres chris crocker at now.. (loads up youtube )
who is chris crocker?
Old 10-02-2007, 12:26 AM   #10
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

That's sad. Not for her of course. For the kids.

Those people should not have been bumping uglies without some sort of birth control.

Strap one on guys.....think of the children.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:06 AM   #11
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

sorry in advance for this, but...

chris crocker is this guy (yes he is a guy (??) )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Last edited by Ninkobei; 10-02-2007 at 09:07 AM.
Ninkobei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:22 AM   #12
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

"Turning to entertainment news, teen singer 'Wendy' might just be the latest-(time jump) ...won 3 Grammy's last night-(time jump) ...was found dead in her bathtub."
Old 10-02-2007, 09:31 AM   #13
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
to top it all off, the poor kids had to eat at Carl's Junior
Indeed, this is the real crime.

Why go to Carl's Jr. when you have In-N-Out?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 10:12 AM   #14
MavsX
Diamond Member

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The greatest story of the day, and quite possibly ever, is that not only did Britney Spears hand her kids over to Kevin Federline two days early - she had until tomorrow but handed them over just hours after a court ordered it - but she was so broken up, she did what most of us would do after losing our kids. Namely, drive directly to a tanning salon in Bel Air. Us magazine says:

Britney Spears isn't letting today's court ruling get in the way of her beauty regime.
Usmagazine.com has learned that the 25-year-old singer dropped off sons Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, with ex-husband Kevin Federline's bodyguard a little after noon, and then drove straight to Epitome, her favorite Bel Air tanning salon.

Well, in Britney's defense, her appearance means a lot to her. You think such beauty happens all by itself? She's known for her professionalism, and that includes never going out unless she looks her best. It's the first thing people mention when they see her. I'm sorta the same way. In fact it's hard for me to have a normal conversation with new people until we address the fact that I'm gorgeous.
Old 10-02-2007, 12:26 PM   #15
MavsX
Diamond Member

Update #2

It turns out the reason a court ordered Britney Spears to give up custody of her children yesterday was pretty simple: she's a complete and total f*ckup. Less than two weeks ago, she was ordered to undergo twice weekly drug tests, enroll in a parenting class called "Parenting Without Conflict" by the end of the week, attend counseling classes and apply for a California drivers license. Britney did none of those things. The Daily Mail says:

Last Friday, Spears was banned from driving the children unless she had a valid California driver's license. But on the weekend, Britney was allegedly seen driving her two children around LA without a license.
She was already being investigated for the alleged hit-and-run and for driving without a license in August, offences for which she was warned she faced up to a year in prison
New York divorce lawyer Raoul Felder said: "She was driving without a license with a child in the car," he said.
"You can put aside the in and out of rehab, the shaving her head. But this? When a judge went out on a limb for her? There's no going back."

Last edited by MavsX; 10-02-2007 at 12:26 PM.
Old 10-02-2007, 02:28 PM   #16
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Should be an add campain* for protected sex and in special cases such as this, no sex at all.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote