Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-03-2006, 11:03 AM   #1
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Preseason Tix for sale

I'll be out of town for my preseason games and thought I'd offer them up on this board. They're in the $18 section, Sec 322, Row J, on the aisle above the tunnel--so you have nobody in front of you blocking your view.

To buy on Ticketmaster would cost: $18 per ticket, plus $1.80 service charge per ticket, plus $2.50 for the order (what a ripoff that they charge you $2.50 to email you tickets, isn't it?) for a total of $42.10. I'm only looking to recover my cost of $32 per game, $20 for the one game against Houston that's discounted.

Let me know if interested. Games are:

Thurs Oct 12 Sacramento $32
Tues Oct 17 Houston $20
Thurs Oct 19 Milwaukee $32
Sat Oct 21 Washington $32

I'll sell them each to the first person that offers me the asking price above; or, if you want to make me an offer below that price, I'll consider it and let you know if nobody else beats your offer.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2006, 11:11 AM   #2
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I can vouch for Bobatundi.....the seats are good

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 11:53 AM   #3
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

how many tickets per game do you have?
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 01:31 PM   #4
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Mary! I actually moved a little from last season, I think these are even better because there's nobody in front of you!

Two tickets per game. Prices are for the pair.
Old 10-03-2006, 02:08 PM   #5
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi
I'll be out of town for my preseason games and thought I'd offer them up on this board. They're in the $18 section, Sec 322, Row J, on the aisle above the tunnel--so you have nobody in front of you blocking your view.

To buy on Ticketmaster would cost: $18 per ticket, plus $1.80 service charge per ticket, plus $2.50 for the order (what a ripoff that they charge you $2.50 to email you tickets, isn't it?) for a total of $42.10. I'm only looking to recover my cost of $32 per game, $20 for the one game against Houston that's discounted.

Let me know if interested. Games are:

Thurs Oct 12 Sacramento $32
Tues Oct 17 Houston $20
Thurs Oct 19 Milwaukee $32
Sat Oct 21 Washington $32

I'll sell them each to the first person that offers me the asking price above; or, if you want to make me an offer below that price, I'll consider it and let you know if nobody else beats your offer.
i'll go $32 for the 10/21 game if the tix are still available. How shall we seal the deal?

thx
Old 10-03-2006, 02:14 PM   #6
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi
Thanks Mary! I actually moved a little from last season, I think these are even better because there's nobody in front of you!

Two tickets per game. Prices are for the pair.

Price is for the pair? If the 10/17 Houston & 10/12 Sacramento games are still avialable, then consider them sold... Let me know how you want to arrange payment/pickup...

(my birthday is 10/15, so seeing Tmac get stomped in a meaningless game should be a fun gift to myself...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 10-03-2006 at 03:26 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 05:18 PM   #7
bobatundi
Golden Member

You guys got 'em--I'll send you a private message to figure out the particulars.

Only Milwaukee on 10/19 remains. Let me know if interested.
Old 10-03-2006, 06:47 PM   #8
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=bobatundi]You guys got 'em--I'll send you a private message to figure out the particulars.QUOTE]

Hooray! Believe it or not, these will be my first live Mavs games - I've always been caught up in the "money or time" dilemma, but the right job finally changed all that... [I'm going to see a TON of games this season to make up for lost time!]

Thanks!!!

Last edited by Underdog; 10-03-2006 at 06:49 PM.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:08 PM   #9
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I'm going to probably see my first Mavs game this year, hitting up one or both of the games in Golden State this year

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 08:41 PM   #10
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
I'm going to probably see my first Mavs game this year, hitting up one or both of the games in Golden State this year

Those should be good games - I'm going to try to make at least one of them...

Old 10-03-2006, 08:43 PM   #11
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Those should be good games - I'm going to try to make at least one of them...
Don't you live in Dallas? I'm gonna go to the ones IN Golden State, cuz I live in CA. That's why it'll be my first Mavs game, cuz I haven't been able to get tix/they've been too expensive.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 10-03-2006, 08:47 PM   #12
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

I'm soo pumped for this season!! My friends are starting to grumble about me wearing my Dirk jersey (road, stitched) to school already, and I just bought a green stitched Dirk jersey off eBay for $40 !!

Old 10-04-2006, 12:37 AM   #13
Underdog

Quote:
Don't you live in Dallas? I'm gonna go to the ones IN Golden State, cuz I live in CA. That's why it'll be my first Mavs game, cuz I haven't been able to get tix/they've been too expensive.

Oh, I didn't know you were in Cali - it must be a real treat for you (not to trash Golden State, but to embellish Dallas' arrival...)

Old 10-04-2006, 12:42 AM   #14
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Oh, I didn't know you were in Cali - it must be a real treat for you (not to trash Golden State, but to embellish Dallas' arrival...)
Yeah

It'll be my first one, and I recently found out that one of my friends father in laws has 4 season tix, so he prolly has pretty good seats. My friend says he'll try to hook me up, since I talk about the Mavs so much

Old 10-04-2006, 12:45 AM   #15
Underdog

Quote:
Yeah

It'll be my first one, and I recently found out that one of my friends father in laws has 4 season tix, so he prolly has pretty good seats. My friend says he'll try to hook me up, since I talk about the Mavs so much

That's good stuff - enjoy those Mavs!

Old 10-04-2006, 12:46 AM   #16
Underdog

I'm looking forward to the preseason games - I can't wait to see how our bench performs (seriously - Avery expects them to be the difference-makers this season...)

Old 10-04-2006, 12:50 AM   #17
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

I'm so pumped up for the Oct. 27th (preseason) and Nov 2nd (home opener) Spurs games, because they are televised nationally, so I'll actually get to see them

Old 10-04-2006, 05:55 PM   #18
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

how did you become a mavs fan...while living in Cali??
Old 10-04-2006, 07:23 PM   #19
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball
how did you become a mavs fan...while living in Cali??
Well, I started watching basketball sparingly in 01-02 and called myself a Kings "fan" even though I didn't really follow them much, because everybody liked them. In either 01-02 or 02-03 when the Kings met up with the Mavs in the playoffs and I watched a couple of the games, I saw Dirk and Nash play, and immediatley started liking them. I loved the Mavs style of play. I loved Nash, Dirk, Fin, and Nellie. I've liked the Mavs ever since. Nash was my fav player til he left (which was a sad day for me ) with Dirk my second fav, and Dirk has been my fav player by far since Nash has left, with Nash being my second fav. Even though my friends rag on me a lot for liking the Mavs, I could care less. I'm a very passionate fan.

Old 10-04-2006, 08:43 PM   #20
Underdog

Quote:
Well, I started watching basketball sparingly in 01-02 and called myself a Kings "fan" even though I didn't really follow them much, because everybody liked them. In either 01-02 or 02-03 when the Kings met up with the Mavs in the playoffs and I watched a couple of the games, I saw Dirk and Nash play, and immediatley started liking them. I loved the Mavs style of play. I loved Nash, Dirk, Fin, and Nellie. I've liked the Mavs ever since. Nash was my fav player til he left (which was a sad day for me ) with Dirk my second fav, and Dirk has been my fav player by far since Nash has left, with Nash being my second fav. Even though my friends rag on me a lot for liking the Mavs, I could care less. I'm a very passionate fan.

Plus, California hasn't had much to boast about in pro sports other than the Lakers & 49ers (well, that LA fooball team is pretty good!)

We could debate whether the Mavericks, Rockets, or Spurs are the best team in the West, but they're all from Texas at the end of the day...

[sorry, but Texas state law requires me to bust on California once a week... At least you're not from New York!]

Old 10-04-2006, 11:23 PM   #21
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Plus, California hasn't had much to boast about in pro sports other than the Lakers & 49ers (well, that LA fooball team is pretty good!)

We could debate whether the Mavericks, Rockets, or Spurs are the best team in the West, but they're all from Texas at the end of the day...

[sorry, but Texas state law requires me to bust on California once a week... At least you're not from New York!]
Well, Cali teams used to be good, but I don't choose a team because they are good. I'm Mavs, Niners, and Giants fans for life. With the Niners though, I like a couple other teams as well (mostly due to some of my fav players) because they are so depressing to root for.

Old 10-05-2006, 08:42 AM   #22
Underdog

Quote:
Well, Cali teams used to be good, but I don't choose a team because they are good. I'm Mavs, Niners, and Giants fans for life. With the Niners though, I like a couple other teams as well (mostly due to some of my fav players) because they are so depressing to root for.

Hehe... I guess I've never noticed how easy it is to be a sports fan in Dallas - the Mavericks are obvious favorites these days, the Cowboys will always be popular, and the Stars have had their moments in the spotlight as well... I don't watch baseball, so the Rangers don't register...

Last edited by Underdog; 10-05-2006 at 08:43 AM.