Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 09-11-2003, 06:11 PM   #1
Dirks Cuzin

Dirks Cuzin is on a distinguished road
Default DC's Trivia of the Day

I just thought I would do this, I got a book of 1000 bball trivia questions... Im gonna start giving NBA trivia questions, but if you like college, pm me and tell me to give a college question... Ill answer the question tomorrow and post another. Ill ask two questions a day

First Q: In the summer of 1966, the 76ers signed Wilt Chamberlain to a contract worth 100,000$, How Much did Bill Russell sign for later that summer???

Second Q: Who set the NBA record with 30 assts in a game? (Hint, he was a former NBA head coach)
Old 09-11-2003, 07:21 PM   #2
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

May I answer?...or is it supposed to be a secret?

I'll take the liberty to answer #2...I think it was former MSU Spartan - Scott Skiles...

Right or wrong, DC?
Old 09-11-2003, 08:15 PM   #3
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE: DC's Trivia of the Day

1) $100,000- he actually signed the first $100,000 contract in NBA history.
2) Scott Skiles
Old 09-11-2003, 09:37 PM   #4
Dirks Cuzin

Dirks Cuzin is on a distinguished road

Im gona give the answers and give some more... The answer to the first is 100,001 dollars... one more dollar... and the answer to the second is Scott Skiles

Here are a couple more

1. Who averaged a triple-double for a season

2. This is a good one... What is Dikembe Mutombos full name
Old 09-11-2003, 09:41 PM   #5
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: DC's Trivia of the Day

1. Oscar Robertson (1961-62, in just his second year in the league he averaged: 30.8 points, 12.5 rebounds, and 11.4 assists per game)
2. Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean Jacque Wamutombo