Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 11-13-2008, 07:57 AM   #1
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future
Default Lindsey Hunter

It looks like Hunter talked to us, but will end up going to the Bulls. This is from hoopshype.

Quote:
The Mavs continue to tell me that they don’t need backup point-guard help. I keep arguing that they’re wrong, pointing to how inefficient Dallas is when Jason Kidd isn’t on the floor. There are now reports (guesses?) that have Dallas engaging in conversation with former Pistons guard Lindsey Hunter, who is a free agent. But if you are a betting man, take my advice and assume that Hunter won’t be playing for Dallas on Thursday – but that instead he’ll be playing against them. That’s right. I’m told the Bulls – presently playing without the injured Hinrich and Hughes and desperately thin at guard as they prepare to host the Mavs tomorrow – are confident they will sign Hunter today. DallasBasketball.com / November 12
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2008, 12:25 PM   #2
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Too late. They signed him.

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 03:38 PM   #3
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

We def could have used him. I kinda figured we would end up getting him unless something else was in the works.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:40 PM   #4
arsenalmavsfan

arsenalmavsfan is on a distinguished road

it sucks he went to chicago.

We needed his energy and experience to lead the shit heap we have coming off the bench..haha
arsenalmavsfan is offline   Reply With Quote