Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-29-2010, 01:18 AM   #1
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute
Default Game 6 GDT

F' em
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2010, 01:24 AM   #2
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

F*CK YOU GINOBILI AND F*CK YOUR BAND-AID
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:26 AM   #3
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I hate having to put wimpy little asterisks in my post but it's better than some mod ruining it and making it say "you Ginobili and your band-aid".
Old 04-29-2010, 01:37 AM   #4
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

GET YOURSELF AMPED UP
Old 04-29-2010, 01:38 AM   #5
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all

GO MAVS!!!!

Last edited by Mavericks Rockets Fan; 04-29-2010 at 01:39 AM.
Mavericks Rockets Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:41 AM   #6
ray_sir_6

ray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the rough

Hopefully we get a pair or trio of players rolling and we can coast to an even bigger win in SA than last night!!
ray_sir_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:41 AM   #7
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just going to watch the Any Given Sunday speech on loop until the game starts.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:44 AM   #8
particleman

particleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud of

Well I'll be honest... I kind of gave up after game four. I'm really ashamed to admit this, but I'd decided that I wasn't going to watch anymore basketball this postseason. (..I took that loss in game four really badly.) That lasted until about midway through the first quarter of game five (when I couldn't resist and flipped over after the Padres game). Tomorrow morning I'm flying to SA to attend game six.

Anyway, I don't think I've completely reconciled my feelings about it all yet, but I'll be giving 100% to help the Mavs feel at home at the AAC-south.

F*CK. THE. SPURS.
particleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:51 AM   #9
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by particleman View Post
Well I'll be honest... I kind of gave up after game four. I'm really ashamed to admit this, but I'd decided that I wasn't going to watch anymore basketball this postseason. (..I took that loss in game four really badly.) That lasted until about midway through the first quarter of game five (when I couldn't resist and flipped over after the Padres game). Tomorrow morning I'm flying to SA to attend game six.

Anyway, I don't think I've completely reconciled my feelings about it all yet, but I'll be giving 100% to help the Mavs feel at home at the AAC-south.

F*CK. THE. SPURS.
Quote:
I'm really ashamed to admit this, but I'd decided that I wasn't going to watch anymore basketball this postseason.
Bad decision, coach. Bad decision.

Outside of that, props to you, my man. Bring the Mavs love, and bring it good.

EDIT: Props to anyone who gets the reference.

Last edited by chumdawg; 04-29-2010 at 02:53 AM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:25 AM   #10
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Game 6 live at the Academy for Flopping. F*CK THE SPURS!

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 04-29-2010 at 10:58 AM.
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:30 AM   #11
DULLAH

DULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the rough

This is going to be an extremely tough game.
The Spurs are going to come out very focused.
I hope our intensity matches theirs, and we push tempo.
We need 2 more huge defensive performances from Marion and Haywood.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:55 AM   #12
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

In the history of the NBA, there have been 77 teams with HCA down 3-2 after five games.

49 teams lost Game 6 (63.6%)
8 teams lost Game 7 (10.4%)
20 teams won Game 7 (26.0%)

14 of these teams were in the NBA Finals, which has been using the 2-3-2 format since 1985, so some of them may have been in a slightly different situation (but others perhaps not). Overall, 9 of those teams lost Game 6, 1 lost Game 7, and 4 won Game 7 if you want to subtract them out, though it doesn't change the percentages much:

63 teams

40 teams lost Game 6 (63.5%)
7 teams lost Game 7 (11.1%)
16 teams won Game 7 (25.4%)

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 04-29-2010 at 04:02 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 05:06 AM   #13
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

I expect a very close game for three quarters and then one team is going to start the forth very well and cruises to the win. I believe the Mavs have learned their lessons by now and will be ready at the start of every quarter. Once the Spurs think about how much they need to win their home game, the choking will commence.

Mavs score 105, Spurs score 92

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:19 AM   #14
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:34 AM   #15
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Someone please show Butler how to get to the Arena. Last 2 Games down there he never arrived...

Go Mavs!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:54 AM   #16
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

FIGHT!
Old 04-29-2010, 06:06 AM   #17
Benny

Benny is a jewel in the roughBenny is a jewel in the roughBenny is a jewel in the roughBenny is a jewel in the rough

I think there's more on the line tonight than 'just' a game. I hope the entire team will play, accordingly, go all out and come out with a killer attitude.

The Mavs haven't won a game in San Antonio this series yet. While for some, this makes it more likely they'll lose again tonight, I actually think they're due and will most likely win this one. They're the best road team, afterall!

C'mon Mavs! Win this one! Doesn't matter how, just get the damn big fat W!

I wanna see a picture of a firing tank in the post-game thread!
Old 04-29-2010, 06:51 AM   #18
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

dunno why but i have a feeling this will be an easy win. dirk has been outstanding in elimination games (he didnt have to last game) and george hill is back to his mediocre self and the top three are mostly under control (parker isnt at 100% yet - ginobili is clearly bothered with the nose and duncan seems tired even though he doesnt play much.
mavs in 7.
book it!

cant have stackhouse with the milwaukee bucks be the last mav from last season in the playoffs.

and dammit im already pumped up... going to be a very long day at work like this!!!

Last edited by Lor20; 04-29-2010 at 06:54 AM.
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:11 AM   #19
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

This game will literally define the mavericks season. If they can bring it to game 7 I think they will win. But this game will be the biggest hurdle.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:33 AM   #20
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs can suck it.

Go Mavs.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:03 AM   #21
mavsfan4lyfe201

mavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these partsmavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these partsmavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these parts

lets be real..if the mavs are gonna win a title..winning on the road is a must..

cause if we cant win this how can we win in orlando or cleveland?..we wont have home court in the finals against either of those squads.

i look at this as a mental toughness test..and if we get through this..alot of confidence comes our way.

i see us in the finals if we get past gane 6...

who knows what can happen tonight...

tuff juice better be in the building, leave caron butler at the hotel.

lets do this big D.
mavsfan4lyfe201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:04 AM   #22
AngieO41

AngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to behold

GO MAVS!!! Bust this sh!t out!!!

Last edited by AngieO41; 04-29-2010 at 08:06 AM.
AngieO41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:12 AM   #23
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Game Official 1 Official 2 Official 3
Dallas @ San Antonio Eddie F. Rush Bill Spooner Tom Washington
Phoenix @ Portland Dan Crawford Sean Corbin Bob Delaney

At least we dodged the Dan bullet...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:12 AM   #24
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lor20 View Post
book it!

cant have stackhouse with the milwaukee bucks be the last mav from last season in the playoffs.

and dammit im already pumped up... going to be a very long day at work like this!!!
brandon bass is still in the playoffs
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:13 AM   #25
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

This is going to be a very long day. I'm at work and all I can think of is the game tonight.

Go Mavs! One game at a time!
Old 04-29-2010, 08:13 AM   #26
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

No heart will equal no win tonight.. The team just doesn't have the heart of a champion.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:15 AM   #27
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk View Post
No heart will equal no win tonight.. The team just doesn't have the heart of a champion.
i agree, the spurs don't have the heart of a champion anymore and won't win tonight. great post.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:18 AM   #28
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
brandon bass is still in the playoffs
He'll probably be in the Finals in my estimation.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:19 AM   #29
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
He'll probably be in the Finals in my estimation.
most likely. well, warming the bench in the finals that is
Old 04-29-2010, 08:19 AM   #30
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan4lyfe201 View Post
lets be real..if the mavs are gonna win a title..winning on the road is a must..

cause if we cant win this how can we win in orlando or cleveland?..we wont have home court in the finals against either of those squads.

i look at this as a mental toughness test..and if we get through this..alot of confidence comes our way.

i see us in the finals if we get past gane 6...

who knows what can happen tonight...

tuff juice better be in the building, leave caron butler at the hotel.

lets do this big D.
We're going fishing if we can't win this one bro.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:18 AM   #31
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:28 AM   #32
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Mavs...Let's do this.
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:29 AM   #33
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Game Official 1 Official 2 Official 3
Dallas @ San Antonio Eddie F. Rush Bill Spooner Tom Washington
Phoenix @ Portland Dan Crawford Sean Corbin Bob Delaney

At least we dodged the Dan bullet...
Rush more of a home ref. At least his stats look like that. 4-4 with 14.5 ppg advantage for the home team. Seems the Spews have good chances

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:56 AM   #34
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

The Mavs cant afford to make mistakes tonite. The passes have to be Sharp.

Dirk cant make thos few week passes that he did lat game.

Butler has to continue to take shots with confidence...IMO ...if he starts hesitating too much he shuld be benched for a short stretch and talked to, but def. be back in the game.

Haywood has to keep going inside to get foul calls and Kidd has to have one of gis sig. line (8 8 8) at least

Jet needs to come out firing because we will need his O
Old 04-29-2010, 10:09 AM   #35
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

NOTHING IS OVER UNTIL WE DECIDE IT IS!

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:10 AM   #36
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Again, I call upon the Maverick faithful to rally together in support of their team. Death must rain down tonight on the hated Spurs, and so once more we summon the purveyor of death and destruction to lead the charge. Chuck has spoken, and the outcome is assured.

Victory will be ours! Let no Spur remain standing!

Old 04-29-2010, 10:15 AM   #37
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

You know, the Canadiens completed a 3-1 comeback against the top seeded Capitals last night.

Just sayin...
Old 04-29-2010, 10:16 AM   #38
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Err wait, what did I say last game thread?

Oh yeah:

This reminds me, I have to stop by the liquor store!
Old 04-29-2010, 10:16 AM   #39
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

if we dont win we should petition to make MOV the deciding factor - we are +1.4 in this series in average so far :P
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:22 AM   #40
Mavs817

Mavs817 is on a distinguished road

where are the Chuck Norris pictures for this game?
Mavs817 is offline   Reply With Quote