Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 11-28-2006, 02:02 PM   #1
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute
Default Referrals

i was looking at my info, what is a Referrals - 0 mean?

anyone? bueller, bueller ?
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2006, 02:04 PM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

It means you have no referrals....

Old 11-28-2006, 02:31 PM   #3
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

sike told me he wanted you to give him a referral for being too creepy
Old 11-28-2006, 05:02 PM   #4
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

What's a referral?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 05:14 PM   #5
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

My referral is to use a dictionary!

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 05:58 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
i was looking at my info, what is a Referrals - 0 mean?

anyone? bueller, bueller ?
It means you have a small penis.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:47 PM   #7
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Each person has like a referral link. If you give someone your referral link and they sign up through it, it gives you one refferal.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 12:25 AM   #8
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
sike told me he wanted you to give him a referral for being too creepy
I did say that.

and doc does have a small penis.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 08:48 AM   #9
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

damnit, you guys are the worst! You guys are of no help! You still never answered the question, what does a referral do for you on this site?, how does it help you?

P.S. I'll save all of you a seat........in hell.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:25 AM   #10
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
P.S. I'll save all of you a seat........in hell.
you'll be waiting for a long time...

bring sunblock

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-29-2006, 09:27 AM   #11
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

use the FAQ

http://dallas-mavs.com/vb/faq.php?s=...l&titlesonly=0

don't be a noob.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:32 AM   #12
sike
The Preacha

^ take your own advice...you little girl! (oh yes, I went there)

Old 11-29-2006, 09:34 AM   #13
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

that's it....

I'll see you in the Re:Cussing thread....

Nancy boy

Last edited by Flacolaco; 11-29-2006 at 09:34 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 09:36 AM   #14
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
that's it....

I'll see you in the Re:Cussing thread....Nancy boy
ouch...I demand an apology, sir!

Old 11-29-2006, 09:42 AM   #15
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I am deeply sorry.

that you're such a nancy boy.

oh and refferals are nice. and stuff.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:01 AM   #16
sike
The Preacha

that is not what I meant...and I think you know it!....

suck death.

Old 11-29-2006, 10:19 AM   #17
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You still never answered the question, what does a referral do for you on this site?, how does it help you?.
I think..... with that referral and 1.89 you can get a Grande quad Americano at Starbucks....
Old 11-29-2006, 10:35 AM   #18
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Is sike off his meds again?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 10:41 AM   #19
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

he's escaped from the nut house and taken his laptop with him
Old 11-29-2006, 04:08 PM   #20
MavsX
Diamond Member

you nut-jobs have ruined my sweet thread. Oh well. I guess i will see you morons in the GDT.... or the wells.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:02 PM   #21
MavsX
Diamond Member

hey ugh, you got any gum?