Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-03-2005, 01:35 PM   #1
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all
Default Hapland

A Plethora of Pinatas to anyone who can figure this damn thing out. I've been stuck on it for about 2 days now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Old 06-03-2005, 03:10 PM   #2
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about
Default RE:Hapland

I'm so close I can smell it. This game is so long.
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 03:26 PM   #3
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future
Default RE: Hapland

I agree, this game is impossible! I've done everything you can do 50 different ways and nothing works. You have to shoot the guy over to the bell before you shoot the spit-wads(?) out of the cannon. Can't happen!
Old 06-03-2005, 03:28 PM   #4
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

I am incredibly close. I just have to find a way to get past this dog.
Old 06-03-2005, 03:36 PM   #5
mavsman55
Platinum Member

Here's where I'm at.

Start by click both windows and switching the arrow around so it points to the right. Next, open up the lid and get the dude out. Shoot one of the rocks while it's in the low position so the bridge gets knocked down. Next, point the cannon upwards and shoot it so that it hits the bell. Before the rock hits the ground, click that pointy thing so it moves out of the way of the rock. A door should open. Next, get rid of both green bombs by firing them in the low position, and clicking on the bridge right before they hit it so they will blow up without killing anyone. Then, click the lightbulb a whole bunch of times so the dude breaks it (I'm not sure what this does, it could be my problem). Next, fire the purple thing so it goes down into the cave with that dude. He opens the door with it. Next, click on the dude by the cannon so he hops into it. Bring another guy out and fire him up onto the platform with the bell. Click on the guy, and he will move the bell over. Click on the bell a whole bunch of times so it falls down, throwing the rock onto the landmine and exploding it. Click on the door, and a guy will come out and go into another door, making the cement fall out. I'm thinking that you should click on the upper and lower guys with good timing so that the dog that tries to kill you gets killed by cement. I can't do it though. Ugh.

I AM SO EFFING CLOSE.
Old 06-03-2005, 03:39 PM   #6
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

got it. pretty damn cool

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 03:41 PM   #7
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

If you keep the window next to the torch closed, the cement won't immediately fall out when the guy goes in. Then you can open the window as the dog is falling out and teh cement will drop and kill it.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 06-03-2005, 03:49 PM   #8
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

The light doesn't appear to have any affect on anything.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 06-03-2005, 04:20 PM   #9
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Hapland2

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 06-03-2005, 04:32 PM   #10
mavsman55
Platinum Member

Now where's my plethora of pinatas?
Old 06-03-2005, 04:35 PM   #11
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

Sweet! Mavsman, I don't know how the hell you figured out ["Before the rock hits the ground, click that pointy thing so it moves out of the way of the rock"] That's the part that I was missing to get it figured out...

Anyway, for you and jthig, as promised:

Old 06-03-2005, 04:42 PM   #12
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

I don't even understand that part. I just let the rock fall on the pointy thing, and then move the point out of the way when the guy is flying towards it.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 06-03-2005, 04:59 PM   #13
irontoad
Golden Member

glad hapland 2 is easier than the first one. :/
Old 06-03-2005, 06:02 PM   #14
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

too much hapland for me in the same day. may try it later some but right now its giving me a headache. any way to get the stick figure out of the blue gloop?
Old 06-04-2005, 04:31 PM   #15
mavsman55
Platinum Member

The 2nd one is insane. I can't believe how much thought had to have gone into this game. I will beat this no matter how long it takes me.
Old 06-08-2005, 11:14 AM   #16
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

2 is pissing me off.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 11:16 AM   #17
Drbio
Banned

WTF ....someone help .
Old 06-08-2005, 12:32 PM   #18
Speedy

Speedy is a jewel in the roughSpeedy is a jewel in the roughSpeedy is a jewel in the roughSpeedy is a jewel in the roughSpeedy is a jewel in the rough

All cheaters click here.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 03:13 PM   #19
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

wow, i have no problem saying that i would NEVER have figured that out.
Old 06-08-2005, 03:31 PM   #20
Drbio
Banned

I had to get two of the cheats. I was pretty damn far into it by myself, but I couldn't get that second blob and I didn't move the stairs back to the crate.

Man that was hard.

I hope they do a #3.
Old 06-08-2005, 10:14 PM   #21
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

woohoo at last. I have conquered hapland two. I wonder what is the % of people who actually figured it out without having to look up the answer is...
Old 01-31-2007, 03:47 PM   #22
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

For those of you who enjoyed the first two, I give you Hapland 3.

I worked with a co-worker and we managed to figure it out without any cheats, but it took almost an entire work day.

The hint at the bottom is pretty useful, eventually.

This is EASILY the hardest of the three, IMO.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 01-31-2007 at 03:48 PM.