Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

View Poll Results: Who do you want to play in the 1st round?
1st- Warriors 3 8.57%
2nd- Spurs 5 14.29%
3rd- Thunder 17 48.57%
4th- Clippers 10 28.57%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-09-2016, 09:45 PM   #1
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who do you want 1st round?

Assuming we finish somewhere between 5-8 who would you prefer to play in the first round and why? I think I'd prefer to finish 6th and play the Thunder. We always play them well and I think they offer the best chance of us advancing.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2016, 09:48 PM   #2
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

If we could get up to 5th I'd give us a puncher's chance against the Clippers, but if we're being honest, I don't think we can beat any of these teams. I picked the Spurs just for one more (last?) Dirk/Duncan series. I hate the Spurs but love watching us play them tough.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 09:54 PM   #3
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
If we could get up to 5th I'd give us a puncher's chance against the Clippers, but if we're being honest, I don't think we can beat any of these teams. I picked the Spurs just for one more (last?) Dirk/Duncan series. I hate the Spurs but love watching us play them tough.
Gotta wonder how LMA's hand is after dislocating a finger too so there's that.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 10:49 PM   #4
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's how I feel. I really don't think we can beat any of these teams in a 7 game series. I don't want to play the Clippers, but that's mostly because I can't stand CP3, DJ, and Doc. I at least enjoy watching Durant and Westbrook play even if its kicking the Mavs tails. One last Spurs/Mavs matchup would be fun to watch, but I'm afraid we would get swept. Nobody wants to see that.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 03:28 AM   #5
Lestat_1795

Lestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to behold

Thunder give us the best chance of advancing.
A last Dirk/Duncan matchup would be nice, but a sweep is possible.
Lestat_1795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 06:04 AM   #6
Oberon

Oberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of light

Well, the Warriors and the Spurs are just too good this season. We would have absolutely zero chance to advance against them to be honest. I'd give us a small chance to beat the Clippers so I would vote for them but I don't think we'll take the 5th place.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 07:39 AM   #7
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

Accidentally clicked Spurs.

OKC's last 4 losses are against: Kings, Blazers, Rockets and Pistons. So you gotta go with them.
Old 04-11-2016, 02:17 AM   #8
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold

I would love to get OKC.

Cant see how we beat Spurs/Warriors.

I dont think we even win a game against them.

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 09:33 AM   #9
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

First choice is OKC because it's our best shot.
Second is SA just because I do love the DAL/SAS series.
Third is GS because they are fun to watch.
I want no part of LAC because we wont beat them and I really ... really ... do not like them or even just watching them. They are this decades Isiah Thomas/Detroit Pistons.

Last edited by MavzMan; 04-11-2016 at 09:33 AM.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 09:43 AM   #10
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely Thunder....we have the ultimate Tunisian weapon to stop RW from doing what he does best.
Also chose Thunder because of the rookie coaching factor.

Last edited by rimrocker; 04-11-2016 at 09:45 AM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 10:30 AM   #11
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

I just hope we can win one more game.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 11:10 AM   #12
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

I picked the Warriors.... Guessing that they are expending too much energy chasing the NBA record for most wins. Mavs take them to 7 games and win the series with a 27 footer by Justin Anderson.......
Old 04-11-2016, 11:50 AM   #13
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
I picked the Warriors.... Guessing that they are expending too much energy chasing the NBA record for most wins. Mavs take them to 7 games and win the series with a 27 footer by Justin Anderson.......

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 12:15 PM   #14
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

I picked LAC because I like the storyline the most. While I agree that chances of beating OKC should be good - Kanter on defense... - I consider LAC as beatable also. Honestly, I find that every other team except OKC would create a nice storyline. Revenge against Warriors, Tim-Dirk matchup, Mavs vs DeAndra. I don't remember that Mavs have any serious beef with OKC though.

But OKC games should be most fun to watch, win or lose. I just want to see the Mavs sending DeAndra and her posse back to Houston after the 1st round... I understand that Mavs can't end up 5th but I just explained why I picked LAC when this thread was created.

Last edited by Thebo; 04-11-2016 at 12:17 PM.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 12:17 PM   #15
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Thunder because we have a gigantic coaching advantage

Spurs is nice but we wont have a chance.

Same with the Warriors and i really wanna see the Warriors struggling a little bit against Utah. The Jazz are the worst matchup for them....
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 01:08 PM   #16
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
You don't know the half of it.....But I've always believed that delusional thinking serves as a great coping mechanism when faced with an insurmountable challenge.
Old 04-11-2016, 02:48 PM   #17
Javale McGeeber

Javale McGeeber is a name known to allJavale McGeeber is a name known to allJavale McGeeber is a name known to allJavale McGeeber is a name known to allJavale McGeeber is a name known to allJavale McGeeber is a name known to allJavale McGeeber is a name known to allJavale McGeeber is a name known to allJavale McGeeber is a name known to allJavale McGeeber is a name known to allJavale McGeeber is a name known to all

Quote:
That guy's burrito is on fire!
Old 04-12-2016, 09:20 AM   #18
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

To be fair, SA, OKC and LAC are all better than us. That being said, I voted OKC as I don't think the Mavs can move up to the 5th spot. I don't see Portland losing to Denver. Luckily we can't face GSW, but the Spurs would probably eat us alive as well. OKC has a rookie coach, so, that's at least something. Additionally, I can see Pop resting their starters against us in order to get Memphis. Memphis is completely depleted without Gasol, Allen and Wright. Conley is banged up as well. So, that should be a cakewalk for SA as I also don't see Memphis beating GSW in their last game.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 01:42 PM   #19
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javale McGeeber View Post
That guy's burrito is on fire!
I'm trying really hard to not LOL in front of co-workers.
Old 04-12-2016, 08:00 PM   #20
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

I have been busy kicking ass in school, and I gotta sneak in to say that I want the Clippers. I feel like we have their number. Also if we beat the Clippers we have a 2nd round matchup against the Warriors. That'b be so much fun to see, especially if we upset them like they did when we were 67-15. I want to see where this show led by J.J. and Justin Anderson takes us. And Dirk with his newfound defense of course!
Old 04-12-2016, 08:08 PM   #21
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:
I hate the Spurs and only love watching us play them when we beat them. When we lose I only hate them even more, and I also become even more disappointed in our squad. I'd rather not deal with any of that and see us have a fun first round matchup against the Clippers. We may never see that matchup again.
Old 04-13-2016, 09:09 PM   #22
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I don't want to play the Spurs anymore
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 09:30 PM   #23
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

@MavsNetwork: It's simple now:
Grizz win = we're 7th seed
Grizz lose = we're 6th seed

Old 04-13-2016, 09:35 PM   #24
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
I don't want to play the Spurs anymore
Who ever wanted to? Their scrubs can sweep us with Rick pulling awful rotations
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 09:56 PM   #25
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Cheering for GSW
Old 04-13-2016, 10:47 PM   #26
Underdog

@bobbykaralla: Warriors lead Grizzlies by 20 at halftime. Mavs/Thunder is very, very likely at this point.

Old 04-13-2016, 11:28 PM   #27
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Please let it be the Thunder. We have absolutely no shot whatosever vs the Spurs.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 11:29 PM   #28
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

What's crazy is if we finish 6th, then that is better than 7th last year when we won 50 games.

Old 04-13-2016, 11:36 PM   #29
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@bobbykaralla: Warriors lead Grizzlies by 20 at halftime. Mavs/Thunder is very, very likely at this point.
We led by 18 at the half and look what happened
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 11:40 PM   #30
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
We led by 18 at the half and look what happened
Touché.

Old 04-13-2016, 11:43 PM   #31
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Eek
Old 04-13-2016, 11:44 PM   #32
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

I think, we better go fishing
Old 04-14-2016, 08:27 AM   #33
MavzMan
Golden Member

Reality check:
- yes this game sucked ... BUT ...
- we have 5% chance at best of advancing to the second round
- this is arguably one of the best Spurs team assembled
- it's common for role players to step up for a game or two when stars are not playing
- this loss doesn't mean nearly as much as the media wants it to

Game is done. Hopefully the players we have available are 100% for game 1.
Old 04-14-2016, 01:13 PM   #34
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
Reality check:
- yes this game sucked ... BUT ...
- we have 5% chance at best of advancing to the second round
- this is arguably one of the best Spurs team assembled
- it's common for role players to step up for a game or two when stars are not playing
- this loss doesn't mean nearly as much as the media wants it to

Game is done. Hopefully the players we have available are 100% for game 1.
I can agree with this. I still think Mejri would have given the Mavs the best shot of pulling out that game, and I'm somewhat baffled that Rick didn't seem to agree with that. But, yeah, it is true that losing against the backups of the Spurs in one game is not the worst thing in the world especially since it didn't affect the seeding in the end. Now, if that loss would have somehow ended up causing the Mavs to have to face the Spurs in the first round, it would be harder for me to get over it.

I'm excited about these playoffs. I feel like Rick has discovered a few more wrinkles to throw at opponents in these past 10 games. Of course, I wish Parsons was available, but I still think the Mavs can do some damage.
jleefilled is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 02:29 PM   #35
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh.

Quote:
Tim MacMahon
ESPN Staff Writer

Rick Carlisle says David Lee is "very doubtful" for Game 1 against the Thunder due to his plantar fascia injury. The Mavs hope that Lee will be able to play at some point during the series.
Need some more masking tape fast...

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 03:44 PM   #36
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Rick says Mejri will play a big role against OKC.

Old 04-15-2016, 08:13 PM   #37
Underdog

Old 04-15-2016, 09:49 PM   #38
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha, this is awesome.
jleefilled is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 11:02 PM   #39
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

I'm thinking we need JJ to be our 6th man. Have Anderson start.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 03:33 AM   #40
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
Ugh.

Need some more masking tape fast...
Man that sucks
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote