Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 11-15-2020, 04:50 PM   #1
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
The Thunder have their own pick AND another team's pick in like the next 8 drafts, I think. Super easy to see what their plans are. And it's a good plan for them, too, because NOBODY is ever going to sign there or ask to be traded there.

Why the league let them move the franchise from SEATLE to Oklahoma City, I'll truly never understand.
I mean OKC has never lacked talent though. I'm not sure why they are spiraling out of control like this even last years team was pretty good. Nobody is ever going to Indiana either but you can still build a solid team....
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 07:34 PM   #2
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I mean OKC has never lacked talent though. I'm not sure why they are spiraling out of control like this even last years team was pretty good. Nobody is ever going to Indiana either but you can still build a solid team....
They were surprisingly good last year, but that’s because they surprisingly got a good year out of Chris Paul. He is one of the best to ever play, but people thought he was done. They are trying to capitalize off of that by putting themselves in the best position possible to get another on-ball superstar around whom they can build.

Last edited by KillerLeft; 11-15-2020 at 07:35 PM.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 10:12 PM   #3
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
They were surprisingly good last year, but that’s because they surprisingly got a good year out of Chris Paul. He is one of the best to ever play, but people thought he was done. They are trying to capitalize off of that by putting themselves in the best position possible to get another on-ball superstar around whom they can build.
Haha its funny because you say this about Paul and your comment earlier about me possibly overrating Schroder.....I actually don't know if I give that much credit to Paul. He brought great leadership not taking that from him but I think SGA's development in part was a reason they did better than expected.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote