Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Click here.

We will never forget......
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2002, 09:43 PM   #2
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

RIP Mr. E. The greatest driver EVER- PERIOD. Sure- Petty had more wins, but he didnt have the competition that Earnhardt had. Earnhardt was AWSOME. Many hated him, but they all respected what he could do with a race-car. Speaking of race car, do you know if you spell that backwards, its race car? Sorta....lol
Old 05-07-2002, 09:45 PM   #3
Drbio
Banned

what is that called? Like DAD....is it palindrome?

there used to be some sentences that one way were boring but the other were hilarious...if anyone can find that link it's worth sharing.
Old 05-07-2002, 09:57 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Since we are talking about Dale...he was a proponent of the SAFER walls....below is a story of a guy whose life may have been saved today because of the walls. It's a shame that we couldn't have been forward thinking enough to recognize Dale's point and place them at Daytona in time for his horrific crash.

I still am in shock on the loss of Dale Earnhardt.

Here is the link.
Old 05-07-2002, 10:14 PM   #5
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

Yep- I was in shock also Drbio. I wouldnt even consider myself a huge Nascar fan, but I was a huge Earnhardt fan. I even cried when I heard he was gone...
Old 05-07-2002, 10:18 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

I remember exactly where I was, etc. I was sitting in my office and clicked on ESPN.com trying to see if he had broken his shoulder or something....I hit refresh and the headlines read "Earnhardt Killed at Daytona". I sat stunned for what seemed to be an hour. Then I cried. One of the worst feelings I have had in years and years. It still hurts. I keep looking for him to show up.....it just kills me.