Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-25-2003, 03:32 PM   #1
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default OVER\UNDER BULLS GAME

YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY...SO PLAY.....

OVER\UNDER MAVS TEAM ASSISTS: 27

OVER\UNDER A. WALKER'S FIELD GOAL ATTEMPTS: 15

OVER\UNDER A. JAMISON'S MINUTES: 29

OVER\UNDER NASH'S REBOUNDS: 3 (BACK TO EARTH)

dont bet the house...or the car...maybe just one of the kids.....hey, I hear you can get a lot for a kid in Mexico[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2003, 03:42 PM   #2
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:OVER\UNDER BULLS GAME

UNDER
OVER
OVER
OVER
Old 11-25-2003, 03:43 PM   #3
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

under
over
under
over
Old 11-25-2003, 03:44 PM   #4
ReDIRKulous
Golden Member

ReDIRKulous is on a distinguished road

Under
Over
Over
Over
There is nothing wrong with criticizing a team if your points are valid. But most of the armchair coaches on this board talk pseudo-basketball-ese and make results oriented comments as if they actually have an understanding of the game at the pro level. Most of the comments are based on disappointment from unrealistic expectations or the most ludicrous notion that you sitting in your barc-o-lounger knows more about how to win basketball games than Nelson. Just not gonna happen, boysan.-TwoDeep3
ReDIRKulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 03:45 PM   #5
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: OVER\UNDER BULLS GAME

Over
Under
Over
Over

Write em' down, take em' to the bank.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 03:58 PM   #6
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Over
Over
Over
Over

Is there an echo in here?

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 04:08 PM   #7
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

4XOver
Old 11-25-2003, 04:21 PM   #8
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

under
over
under
over

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 04:57 PM   #9
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

under
over
over
over
bogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 05:01 PM   #10
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Under
Over (just)
Over (just)
Over
Old 11-25-2003, 05:09 PM   #11
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Over
Over
Over
Over

At least if I'm wrong, i can be wrong while being a total homer. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 05:35 PM   #12
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

under
over
over
over

I really hope Jamison gets a chance to go off in this one.
Old 11-25-2003, 05:52 PM   #13
mavsman

mavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to behold

over
over
under
over
mavsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 05:56 PM   #14
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Under
Under
Over
Under

I betted sike. They didn't want it: he would scare the kids already betted. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I left $1 bet then. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-25-2003, 06:03 PM   #15
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

under
over
over
under
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 06:06 PM   #16
Big_Dog

Big_Dog will become famous soon enough

over
over
over
under
Old 11-25-2003, 06:09 PM   #17
ISmellmyTshirts

ISmellmyTshirts is on a distinguished road

Under
Over
Over
Under
"I recently learned that in an average lifetime a person walks about sixty-five thousand miles. That's two and half times around the world. I wonder where your steps will take you. I wonder how you'll use the rest of the miles you're given." --Mr. Rogers
ISmellmyTshirts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 07:03 PM   #18
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Over
Over
Over
Over

And I truly believe that will be correct![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 07:47 PM   #19
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Under
Over
Over
Under

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 07:53 PM   #20
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

over
over
under
over

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 11:26 PM   #21
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY...SO PLAY.....

OVER\UNDER MAVS TEAM ASSISTS: 27 Over - 29

OVER\UNDER A. WALKER'S FIELD GOAL ATTEMPTS: 15 Under - 11

OVER\UNDER A. JAMISON'S MINUTES: 29 Under - 24

OVER\UNDER NASH'S REBOUNDS: 3 (BACK TO EARTH) Under - 2

dont bet the house...or the car...maybe just one of the kids.....hey, I hear you can get a lot for a kid in Mexico[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2003, 02:02 PM   #22
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

HOLY CRAP!...THE BEST PLAY WE HAD WAS A 2\4......WOW!!!!

THOSE WHO SUCKED SO BAD THAT I JUST HAD TO MENTION IT!...0\4: KG(LAST WEEKS CHAMP!), ReDirk, Bogey(what do you except[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]), Ames7(what?), mmmfast.....WOW, SO MANY GOOD PLAYERS GUT DUPED!

THOSE WHO ONLY HIT ON ONE!..1\4: IRONTOAD, u2, Mary, Mavs Rule, Maringa, LRB(last weeks co-champ with kg), Fidel, Tshirts, Bernnie70, Dirkenstien.....

and THIS WEEKS VICTORS(AT 2\4????): MAVSFAN, CHIWAS(USUALLY STRONG), BIGDOG, OZ.....NEVER BEFORE HAS THE CHAMP BEEN EVEN.....WAS THIS ONE TOUGH, OR JUST LUCK KICKIN AGAINST THE GOOD PLAYERS??????OH WELL...SOME OF YOU NEEDED TO BE HUMBLED....ESPECIALLY THE 7TH GRADER!...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-26-2003, 07:15 PM   #23
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

sike... you messed up... I was 2/4... I needed props on that one and didn't even get it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2003, 07:20 PM   #24
sike
The Preacha

ONE THOUSAND AND ONE "I'M SORRYS" TO THE KING....who still just went 2\4[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]