Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-26-2003, 02:13 PM   #1
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default OVER\UNDER SUNS GAME

GUYS, A LOT OF YOU NEED TO PUT THE BULLS GAME BEHIND YOU AND NEVER LOOK BACK!

I LOVE THE SUNS\MAVS MATCHUP, LEADS TO LOTS OF FUN ANGLES.....

OVER\UNDER-MARION'S AND WALKER'S BOARDS: 21

OVER\UNDER-MARBARRY'S AND NASH'S DIMES TOTAL: 18

JAMISON'S AND A.STOUTAMIMRE'S POINTS: 30

DIRK'S MINUTES: 37

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2003, 02:15 PM   #2
Walkerforthree
Golden Member

Walkerforthree is on a distinguished road
Default RE:OVER\UNDER SUNS GAME

Under
Over
Over
Over
Walkerforthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 02:16 PM   #3
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

Under
Under
Over
Over
Old 11-26-2003, 02:18 PM   #4
ZueriMav

ZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really nice
Default RE: OVER\UNDER SUNS GAME

Under
Under
Over
Under
ZueriMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 02:21 PM   #5
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

under
under
over
over
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 02:23 PM   #6
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

under
under
over
over
Old 11-26-2003, 02:25 PM   #7
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Under
Under
Over
Over
Team is poised to really do some damage now. Suns are a bump in the road.
Old 11-26-2003, 02:54 PM   #8
Razor

Razor is on a distinguished road

under
under
under
under
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 03:03 PM   #9
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike

OVER\UNDER-MARION'S AND WALKER'S BOARDS: 21 under

OVER\UNDER-MARBARRY'S AND NASH'S DIMES TOTAL: 18 over

JAMISON'S AND A.STOUTAMIMRE'S POINTS: 30 over

DIRK'S MINUTES: 37 over

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!
Old 11-26-2003, 03:23 PM   #10
Joey

Joey will become famous soon enoughJoey will become famous soon enough

Under
Over
Over
Over

Marion probably won't play tonight will he?
There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost, that his ship has sailed and that only a fool would continue. The truth is, I've always been a fool. ~Big Fish
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 03:32 PM   #11
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

I will wait till the last minute to make my over/under prediction this time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Marion could change some of the possible results.

Can we make two, one with him and another without him, Sike?

j/k

Old 11-26-2003, 03:41 PM   #12
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It didn't help that the Suns lost Shawn Marion two minutes into the game to a left ankle sprain. Marion said he doesn't expect to play tonight.
Counting on the Phoenix papers not to screw me over. Already having enough mojo problems. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

under
under
under
over
Old 11-26-2003, 04:05 PM   #13
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Over
Over
Over
Under (looking forward to seeing him on the bench enjoying josh, marquis and the other getting the garbage minutes)
Old 11-26-2003, 04:12 PM   #14
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Under
Over
Over
Under
Old 11-26-2003, 04:13 PM   #15
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Marion played 2 minutes in the Nuggets game according to azcentral.com. He is also out indefinitely with a bad ankle according to the same source.

AZ newspaper link

Under
Under
Over
Over

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 04:27 PM   #16
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Under
Under
Over
Under

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 05:32 PM   #17
Fah Q
Golden Member

Fah Q is on a distinguished road

under
over
over
under
Old 11-26-2003, 05:45 PM   #18
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

UNDER (Marion & Walker rebounds will be much less; especially if Marion doesn't play).
UNDER (Marbury & Nash assists will be less; mainly due to Marbury's non-penchant to pass up a shot).
OVER (Jamison & Amare points will barely pass this; I'm banking on more touches for Jamison in this game).
UNDER (Dirk's minutes will be well-managed by Nellie due to the 6 games in 5 days schedule they have).
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 05:48 PM   #19
Big_Dog

Big_Dog will become famous soon enough

under
under
over
under
Old 11-26-2003, 05:59 PM   #20
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like a broken record but...

under
under
over
under

Edited because I undered when I meant to over and overed when I meant to under

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 06:57 PM   #21
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Under
Under
Over
Over

Old 11-26-2003, 07:13 PM   #22
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

under
over
over
over
bogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 07:13 PM   #23
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Under
Over
Over
Over
Old 11-26-2003, 07:20 PM   #24
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Under, under, over, under....
Old 11-26-2003, 08:12 PM   #25
mavsman

mavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to behold

under
over
over
under
mavsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 09:09 PM   #26
ISmellmyTshirts

ISmellmyTshirts is on a distinguished road

Under
Under
Over
Over
"I recently learned that in an average lifetime a person walks about sixty-five thousand miles. That's two and half times around the world. I wonder where your steps will take you. I wonder how you'll use the rest of the miles you're given." --Mr. Rogers
ISmellmyTshirts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 10:23 PM   #27
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

under
under
over
under

Old 11-26-2003, 11:51 PM   #28
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike

OVER\UNDER-MARION'S AND WALKER'S BOARDS: 21 Not even close Marion did not play 8 - Under

OVER\UNDER-MARBARRY'S AND NASH'S DIMES TOTAL: 18 16 - Under

JAMISON'S AND A.STOUTAMIMRE'S POINTS: 30 27 - Under

DIRK'S MINUTES: 37 7 - Under (Dirk got hurt [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img])

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!
Old 11-26-2003, 11:52 PM   #29
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally posted by: XERXES
under
under
over
under
Nice try X-man... but you can't post a prediction when the game is almost over. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2003, 11:12 AM   #30
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

worst game of the year!!!! they played heartless and passionless....straight up sucked!!!!...but some of ya'll did well....check it out!

the inhabitants of suckville population you 1\4: Walkerforthree, Dirno2000, Joey, Bernnie70, Cow(bogey), u2,...you all sucked!...but someone somewhere still loves you...hey its thanksgiving....

just breakin' even 2\4: Irontoad, Zueri, LRB, Fidel, esq, Male22, Mavsman, Tshirts, MavsRule, FahQ, Chiwas,......keep yo money[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]......you got half!

coming out ahead 3\4: Ames7(back to a good performance), marigna(a faithful player, good to see), oz(called me names and hurt my feelings[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]), King(a friend), Big Dog, mary....eat like princes on this turkey day!

the lone pessimistic champion4\4(all under): Razor!.....his turkey will be especially good today!

what a sucky game!...lets hope the cowboys win! whip FLIPPER!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote