Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2013, 10:10 PM   #1
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2013-14 NBA Season: Random Thoughts Thread

• One reason why I don't think the Clippers can win the championship this year is because I don't think they're going to be good enough on offense in the half-court... JJ Redick is really going to help them there because he's so smart as a passer and moving without the ball.... but other than that I still think they're going to struggle in half-court sets. Also, I think they should consider starting Matt Barnes over Jared Dudley to give their starting 5 a little more defensive help. Blake is a very mediocre defender and DeAndre Jordan doesn't do anything well defensively except when he gets the block.
  • Xavier Henry looks like he might be a rare bright spot off of the Lakers' bench. They're going to have a hard time beating anybody unless Pau Gasol and Nash time warp to 2009 again.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote