Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

View Poll Results: would you trade josh howard for tracy mcgrady?
yes. 73 48.67%
no. 77 51.33%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-20-2008, 03:47 PM   #121
SchumiWDC

SchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to all

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WRITE IN CAPS?
SchumiWDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2008, 01:52 PM   #122
RonMexico

RonMexico can only hope to improve

My trade of Josh Howard for Battier isn't a joke but I must confess it came from the bowels of my charitable sensibilities. Howard would be more useful methinks for Adelman because of his scoring prowess even though I'd hate to let go of Battier especially after he kept his flyswatter in front of Bean Bryant's face 85% of the time in our last meeting.

BUT! Howard would bring that attitude that Houston has sorely lacked since Mario Elie skipped ship and joined the Sith in the Alamo.
RonMexico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 08:02 PM   #123
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Josh Howard or Tracy Mcgrady?! You decide
Josh Howard - http://youtube.com/watch?v=H3Y56e2NtN0
Tracy Mcgrady- http://youtube.com/watch?v=AGhebGEXVkQ
My pick is T-mac because Dirk really needs help in the 4th quarter of games.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:30 PM   #124
blathersby

blathersby is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Interesting thought. Given TMAc's fragile nature, I think I'd have to say no, but I'd still think about it.
T-Mac's fragility is overblown. He's had one bad season where he played 47 games. Aside from that, he's played 66, 71, and 78 games each season with the Rockets. Over the same period of time, Josh Howard has played 76, 70, 59, and 76 games.

It's no secret I'm a Rockets fan, but this has to be a no-brainer. McGrady's a superior player who goes to another level during the playoffs (the stats don't lie).
blathersby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 04:05 PM   #125
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

T-mac is far better than Josh Howard in every facet of the game (even defensively, yes I know that's surprising coming from me because it's no secret I hate the Rockets)

But let's not talk about T-mac not being fragile.
66, 71, 78 games is not something a top 5 talent in the world should be proud about.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 07:28 PM   #126
frozenking

frozenking is on a distinguished road

hell yes, J-O is uninterested in Dallas

and Mcgraddy with Dirk would b supet on offense, Mcgraddy can even play 1,2 ,3, 4 so hell yes i think most all the experts would say its good for mavs
frozenking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:42 PM   #127
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

I would give up my right nut for J-Ho/filler for T-Mac.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote