Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-18-2010, 01:19 PM   #1
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGBEEF View Post
I just bought NBA 2K11... sick... just absolutely sick

I finally got around to play this weekend, and cannot believe how fun it is...nuthin like playing with the Mavs and drafting a young MJ.....say goodbye to the 3-guard lineup...do you realize how good the Mavs would be this year with MJ as the SG?
Old 10-22-2010, 01:26 AM   #2
KINGBEEF

KINGBEEF is a jewel in the roughKINGBEEF is a jewel in the roughKINGBEEF is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav Addict View Post
I finally got around to play this weekend, and cannot believe how fun it is...nuthin like playing with the Mavs and drafting a young MJ.....say goodbye to the 3-guard lineup...do you realize how good the Mavs would be this year with MJ as the SG?

yeah playing with Mj would be the only reason I bought the game in the first place. I'm about to by FIFA 11 this week.

Tags
cadban has a dolphin tat, got a bit fluffy in here, well-done cuntbane