Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 04-03-2011, 05:32 AM   #1
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Opening day was a hell of alot of fun. The parking was ridiculous though. It was nowhere near this bad during the world series. Im really glad that the rangers are off to such a good start but im also a little annoyed they had to face wakefield when they are so locked in. A knuckleballer can screw up your timing for a few days.

I cant wait for monday when im going again and getting the replica ring.

As for Hamilton in center, while I think it is largely to remove the wear and tear on Josh, its also at least partially because Hamilton isnt a good defensive Cfer nor is murphy a good defensive lfer. So you can have a very good defensive cfer and a very good defensive lfer or a below average cfer and a below average lfer.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:24 AM   #2
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
Opening day was a hell of alot of fun. The parking was ridiculous though. It was nowhere near this bad during the world series. Im really glad that the rangers are off to such a good start but im also a little annoyed they had to face wakefield when they are so locked in. A knuckleballer can screw up your timing for a few days.

I cant wait for monday when im going again and getting the replica ring.

As for Hamilton in center, while I think it is largely to remove the wear and tear on Josh, its also at least partially because Hamilton isnt a good defensive Cfer nor is murphy a good defensive lfer. So you can have a very good defensive cfer and a very good defensive lfer or a below average cfer and a below average lfer.

P.S. Great game yesterday. You really can't expect much better of a start, minus the minor stuggles of CJ/Colby (though against a very good lineup).

Tough start for Tobin, but I like the way he fought back after the home run. I agree with Thiggy, if Strop is going to pitch at this level the way he did in the spring and as he has in AAA we are going to have a damn fine pitcher that we didn't expect to have.

Tags
adam lind for the win, more left handed than u, official business, throw strikes with me