Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-07-2001, 12:41 AM   #1
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

I have to say Chick-fil-a and Jack in the Box. Chick-fil-a has the best chicken nuggets and I love the bacon ultimate cheese burger from Jack in the Sack.
Old 07-07-2001, 12:45 AM   #2
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

Old 07-08-2001, 01:33 AM   #3
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Oh come on people...I know I'm not the only fast food eater here! The least you can do is tell me if my picture showed up.
Old 07-08-2001, 01:36 AM   #4
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Yes the pic shows up.
No I don't eat fast food.
Well I used to be a fast food junkie until I got serious about the whole bodybuilding way of life!
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2001, 01:38 AM   #5
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Thanks. I might quit fast food when I get a real job...but prabably not. It's just so good and so cheap.
Old 07-08-2001, 01:42 AM   #6
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't exactly call it cheap [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Those 99 cent burgers really add up, especially after adding a $1.50 coke! I've gotten into the habit of eating relatively cheap meals at home ever since I started eating 5-6 a day (tuna, protein shakes, pasta, chicken, etc). My gf always wants to eat out or order take-out though, so I guess I'm not saving that much money by the end of the day.
Old 07-08-2001, 01:44 AM   #7
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Yeah...Jack in the Box has really good 99 cent tacos though.
Old 07-08-2001, 01:48 AM   #8
djb
Administrator

Actually, I stopped eating fastfood the day I saw a photo of the chicken head that woman got at McDonalds in her order of nuggets. After reading that article, I checked out the CNBC message boards and started reading about how most of the fastfood joints process and prepare their "meats." It was sickening to say the least. Since that day, I've never eaten at a McDonalds or any other fastfood restaurant for that matter. If I'm forced to, I might eat a flame-broiled burger from Burger King, a sub from Subway, or food from places like Boston Market. But that's pretty much it for me in terms of fastfood.
Old 07-08-2001, 08:48 AM   #9
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

haha, that WAS nasty dj. I remember seeing that.

Btw, my favorite fast food joint would probably be Golden Chick. Mmm Mmm good. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2001, 03:59 PM   #10
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Man Rob, where do you come up with those crazy pics?
Old 07-08-2001, 10:14 PM   #11
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Like I said in another thread I´m into martial arts practice (for 3 years now actually). So ever since then I don´t eat fast food at all. Because like drugs (even cigarettes or beer) that´s all poison for the body. Fast food actually should be called no food, cause that´s what it is.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2001, 10:17 PM   #12
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

One of my oldest buddy's father owns the Golden Chick chain...
Old 07-09-2001, 01:02 PM   #13
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

i'm kinda dating this girl whose dad owns a whole bunch of taco bells and KFCs.

i like taco bell anyway, but that's an added bonus.
Old 07-09-2001, 01:20 PM   #14
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

I'd have to go with Taco Bell then Popeye's chicken. However this weekend I was in Virginia and had chic fila for the first time, VERY TASTY!
Old 07-09-2001, 04:32 PM   #15
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

I must give props to the Bell as well.
Old 07-11-2001, 08:56 AM   #16
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Wienershnitzel is great. I also love the new burrito places popping up, like Qdoba and Chipolte. ZuZu's has always been a favorite of mine too. If I'm forced to eat a burger and fries, Whataburger is always decent.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2001, 06:52 PM   #17
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

taco bell rules
Old 07-11-2001, 09:38 PM   #18
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, Taco Bell once ruled in my book too...until one of the stores in our town was sued because a girl bit into a rat in her burrito. Ah, no thanks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Im partial to A&W personally. And, if I have one weakness, it's McDonald's fries. Can you ever have enough of those? I don't think so [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 07-11-2001, 10:49 PM   #19
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Anyone here heard of In and Out Burger. Everyone I've ever heard of loved it. 2 of my friend went to Cali. and ate there. You live ther don't you MavsFanFfinley?