Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 03-08-2008, 03:51 PM   #1
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

besides..most of us have cussed before. I've had a bunch of my posts edited by U2. I learned my mistakes, i apologized to him. And moved on. It's not like you're the only one to have ever made a mistake on here.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 03:55 PM   #2
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
besides..most of us have cussed before. I've had a bunch of my posts edited by U2. I learned my mistakes, i apologized to him. And moved on. It's not like you're the only one to have ever made a mistake on here.
Okay, dude. I wouldn't be arguing this unless I know I didn't do it. I didn't argue the first time I cussed and was banned. Anyway, there's no way I can prove myself otherwise. I just wish someone who claims to have saw to show me where I would drop an F bomb in that post. But, i guess none of you can't and coincidentally have hazy memories of such.

Lock the thread. I'm done.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 05:00 PM   #3
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseman
Okay, dude. I wouldn't be arguing this unless I know I didn't do it. I didn't argue the first time I cussed and was banned. Anyway, there's no way I can prove myself otherwise. I just wish someone who claims to have saw to show me where I would drop an F bomb in that post. But, i guess none of you can't and coincidentally have hazy memories of such.

maybe you should build a time machine and go back in time. THEN, take a screen shot of what you said, so you can post it here and gain your innocence.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 06:11 PM   #4
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseman

I still can't read this without busting out laughing.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:53 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX View Post
Yeah, but most don't get banned for it..
With most, the mods just edit it and look the other way... so, he must really suck..

Last edited by Murphy3; 11-26-2009 at 12:01 AM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
redskins fan