Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-20-2009, 02:50 PM   #1
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Fifa 09. Best. Soccer. Game. Ever. I currently have La Liga (BBVA, spanish's premier) on the adidas live update, but I'm considering getting it for all leagues.

BTW, I'm a Pro Evolution Soccer convert. This year Fifa wins, PES has been heading the wrong way after PES 2008: WE.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:03 PM   #2
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
Fifa 09. Best. Soccer. Game. Ever. I currently have La Liga (BBVA, spanish's premier) on the adidas live update, but I'm considering getting it for all leagues.

BTW, I'm a Pro Evolution Soccer convert. This year Fifa wins, PES has been heading the wrong way after PES 2008: WE.
I'm playing ISS from the very start on my PS - but now I've got to say "d'accord".

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany
Zaknaf3in is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 09:57 PM   #3
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaf3in View Post
I'm playing ISS from the very start on my PS - but now I've got to say "d'accord".
i just noticed your name. I love the drizzt series of books. Im going through them now actually. I just finished passage to dawn.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:29 PM   #4
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
i just noticed your name. I love the drizzt series of books. Im going through them now actually. I just finished passage to dawn.
Hey, yeah they were kind of my entry into fantasy some years ago.
He actually wrote the temporal first three books after he wrote the second three - the way you are reading them is the right one, although!

Anyone who wants to play some round of good ol' street fighter 2 with an SNES Emu over Internet? Just download this emulator, and this rom and you are ready to go!

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany
Zaknaf3in is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
got a bit fluffy in here