Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 04-21-2002, 01:48 PM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I'm kind of surprised that's all the Pats were able to get out of this one.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2002, 01:51 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

The rumored other offers were for combination of second and third round picks. I'd rather have a first, but the Bills first round pick may not be so bad now with Bledsoe on board.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2002, 10:26 AM   #3
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Who is this Bill guy, and how did he land a first round pick to get Bledsoe? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2002, 10:27 AM   #4
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Good pick up for the Bills. Bledsoe is a better quarterback than he gets credit for.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2002, 11:05 AM   #5
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

No Cowboy interest in Bledsoe? A little surprised that Pats would deal a Pro-Bowl QB to an intra-division rival.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2002, 09:38 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Apparently, the Pats were hell bent on a first rounder and noone else would bite. The Cowboys are saying they had no interest and feel good with what they have. Wright will be gone, but Carter, Leaf, and the St. Louis pitcher whose name is escaping me will be the three qb's on the roster this year.
Old 04-22-2002, 09:45 PM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

chad hutchinson..hutchison?
or somesuch
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2002, 10:11 PM   #8
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still not sold on Carter, but it is definitely too soon to bring in yet another QB. Leaf could be cut tomorrow and I wouldn't miss him.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2002, 10:58 PM   #9
Drbio
Banned

That's it murph....it was driving me nuts...

MFFL- I saw Rocket Ismael on the Best Damn Sports Show Period and he was raving about Carter. I don't know, I don't think we have a good QB right now, but I think one of these guys will eventually pan out in a year or two.
Old 04-23-2002, 12:01 AM   #10
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

<< Wright will be gone, but Carter, Leaf, and the St. Louis pitcher whose name is escaping me will be the three qb's on the roster this year. >>

Ouch. Sounds unsettled. Bledsoe would allow almost any team to be an instant contender, but perhaps the 'Boys feel they aren't far enough along in the rebuilding process yet.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote