Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 04-24-2002, 11:26 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

The Rangers beat Toronto 3-2 tonight for their first win in a while. Kenny Rogers was excellent and Irabu got his second save in three tries. Good win for the Rangers. Toug hstart this year.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2002, 12:50 AM   #2
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Starting pitching has been fantastic this year. I did the math today, and the starters have an ERA of about 3.90. If someone had told me that at the beginning of the season, then I would have been posting bets at Vegas.

Unfortunately the rest of the team has sucked.

It is a shame they are out of the pennant race in April. I was looking forward to at least a tease at the wild card.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2002, 02:04 AM   #3
Scrack

Scrack is on a distinguished road

grbh --The Rangers are not even a month into the season and your saying the season is over? At least wait until mid May. The Rangers aren't playing up to the level that they can play. If they can play up to their level they could start a win streak and get back into at least the wildcard race.