Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-03-2003, 06:27 PM   #1
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default THE ULTIMATE GUY QUESTION (girls may want to avoid this thread)

Mary Ann or Ginger?

Me? I'd like to have Ginger's looks with MaryAnn's downhome disposition...but beggar's can't be choosers...so give me................................................ ........

......................MaryAnn (she's a hottie in her own right)
Old 10-03-2003, 06:36 PM   #2
thebac

thebac is on a distinguished road

Is this some inside joke or something?

If not, can someone explain?

Thanks.
Old 10-03-2003, 06:46 PM   #3
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default RE: THE ULTIMATE GUY QUESTION (girls may want to avoid this thread)

Wasn't even alive when they were in their primes.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 06:52 PM   #4
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Nash13- surely even a pup like you has enjoyed their beauty via re-runs on the tv!
Old 10-03-2003, 09:33 PM   #5
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh

I guess since I'm here already I'll vote.

Mrs Howell (she's got the money to take care of me).
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 10:10 PM   #6
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

Mary Ann, without a doubt.

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 10:15 PM   #7
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Mary Ann
Old 10-03-2003, 10:30 PM   #8
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Mary Ann... I never thought Ginger was pretty. Mary Ann is the hottest without question.

I never understood how people thought there was a question here...
Old 10-03-2003, 10:32 PM   #9
XERXES
Diamond Member

Mary Ann is kicking Ginger's ass! In fact, Mrs. Howell is in 2nd place!
Old 10-03-2003, 10:35 PM   #10
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

LOL....

Mrs. Howell, can you imagine having to wake up next to THAT every morning..... not that there's anything wrong with that.
Old 10-03-2003, 10:42 PM   #11
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
LOL....

Mrs. Howell, can you imagine having to wake up next to THAT every morning..... not that there's anything wrong with that.
Well I can see MFFL's point. And remember the Howell's slept in separate beds. she was old and would last too long and then you'd have the loot. Till then hire a cute female tennis instuctor to play with.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-03-2003, 10:46 PM   #12
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

keep the money. Give me Mary Ann.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 10:48 PM   #13
LRB
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Oh I'd still take Mary Ann over the money, but I can still see MFFL's point. Of course I'd still rather have the Korean Girl.

Old 10-03-2003, 11:00 PM   #14
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Quote:
Oh I'd still take Mary Ann over the money, but I can still see MFFL's point. Of course I'd still rather have the Korean Girl.

When Mrs Howell kicks off then you get the Korean Girl
Old 10-03-2003, 11:06 PM   #15
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: MFFL
Quote:
Quote:

Hey wait a minute.....this was not part of the original deal. Besides....the Korean girl is mine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-03-2003, 11:12 PM   #16
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I don't put that much stock into money obviously.

I can't imagine having to kiss that wrinkly face.

Not to mention the OTHER things she might expect me to do.

Reminds me of that commercial where the guy had to tend to that really gross lady because she was his sugar momma... gross.

Old 10-03-2003, 11:28 PM   #17
MFFL
Guru

Every woman looks the same in the dark.

They might not feel the same though...
Old 10-03-2003, 11:32 PM   #18
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Every woman looks the same in the dark.

They might not feel the same though...
Old 10-04-2003, 01:48 AM   #19
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Ms. Howell? That's sick dude, like, really sick. Give me Mary Ann, RAOW!
Old 10-04-2003, 11:20 AM   #20
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

Mary Ann, no question...
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 12:18 PM   #21
LRB
Guru

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

In that case the marriage to Mrs. Howell would last about 60 seconds before she would have some fatal "accident".

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2003, 09:45 PM   #22
MFFL
Guru

I knew we had done this thread before.

link
Old 10-04-2003, 09:53 PM   #23
LRB
Guru

Quote:
I knew we had done this thread before.

link

I'm sure that this isn't the 1st nor the last thread to be repeated.